BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum

Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum

This multifunctional marine concentrate serum, infused with Marine Complex and cornmint oil, will not only work to deeply hydrate the skin but will work to plump, brighten and soothe irritation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Angela S.
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum uploaded by Angela S.
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum I received this Moisture Boost in my Ipsy bag. It applies easy and feels silky. It hydrated my skin very well and absorbed quickly. There wasn't much of a fragrance and it was a sample size. It was nice after being in the sun. Not much of a cooling feeling for me.
Iga T.
Saint Charles, IL
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum uploaded by Iga T.
This serum deeply hydrates and strengthens skin’s barrier. I love the cooling and smoothing effect it provides for my skin. I apply it every morning- it works great under make-up and does not make my skin feel greasy. It almost feels like applying a light-weight cooling lotion. This serum includes Niacinamide- known to manage acne, pigmentation issues and wrinkles. I used to be against using niacinamide, as I thought it was drying out my skin, until I tried this product. I had no reaction to it, and my face feels dewy and hydrated! I am very pleased- as I know Niacinamide provides so many benefits for the skin. This serum is especially great for soothing sensitive skin. 🌊 Key Ingredients: 4x Marine Blue Complex, Ice Plant Extract, 3-weights Hyaluronic Acid Retails for $25 Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum
Leah H.
Moss Landing, CA
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum uploaded by Leah H.
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum uploaded by Leah H.
I love serums and how cute this brand is. Their packaging is adorable! I have sensitive skin so cooling serums are always a win for me. This particular serum feels soothing when my skin is red & irritated. Putting it in the fridge beforehand makes it feel even better! 💙🐋
Kelly F.
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum uploaded by Kelly F.
Tony Moly brand is great.. This does not disappoint. It contains Chorella, seaweed,ice plant extracts, and 3 different weights of hyaluronic acid. It does not contain added fragrance. The natural scent is more on the botanical side. It is quick absorbing and leaves no residue at all. Leaves skin hydrated and Dewey looking. Def recommend.
Carny S.
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum uploaded by Carny S.
I received this product for free in exchange for honest review from bzzagent and tonymoly. I am going to just recommend this to people who have oily skin. You only need the smallest amount. Less than half of a dime size. One noticeable change for me is how much softer my skin is and how less oily it is. When I sweat my face gets so oily. Ever since I been using this, I haven't noticed that problem. I think it's the ice plant extract. But yeah, I think this is the stuff I should have been using. It has marine botanicals. I really love it.
Yuliia  N.
Kent, WA
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum uploaded by Yuliia  N.
I’ve got a trial size of this serum in my Ipsy box and I absolutely love it. It helps to keep my skin moist . Feel so fresh. Definitely will buy a full size. Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum
Carly M.
Milwaukee, WI
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum uploaded by Carly M.
This product is a dupe for Peach & Lily!! I love the cooling of the aloe. This is great for anyone with dry/combo skin. It keeps you nice and hydrated without over drying. Definitely a staple in my skin care routine!! #skincare #skin #skincareroutine
Isabell P.
Austin, TX
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum uploaded by Isabell P.
I found this product to be perfect for areas that do not need heavy hydration. The serum is very light weight and not oily or greasy. I use it for the decolletage. Works great for my sensitive skin.
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum uploaded by Alexandra M.
I received Tony Moly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum complimentary to try out. I love the marine ingredients included in the formula: Chlorella, Seaweed + Ice Plant Extracts. There's also Niacinamide and 3 different weights of Hyaluronic Acid for deeper skin penetration, how cool is that!? These ingredients help super hydrate, brighten, soothes & strengthens the skin barrier. There isn't much of a scent to the formula and within seconds of application a cooling sensation washes over your face. It is really lightweight and does not leave my skin tacky at all! Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum
Shannon W.
Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Marine Concentrate Serum uploaded by Shannon W.
I didn’t use this long enough to do a full review, but I did like it. It seems to help with hydration, it’s a thick serum with a blue almost cream consistency the retail cost is $25, which isn’t awful. I definitely noticed a cooling sensation from this. Would be nice in warm weather. Absorbed really well into my skin.

Looking for your answer?