Skin CareFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum

TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum

TONYMOLY's Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum is a gel-type eye serum that provides deep moisture and elasticity to the delicate skin around the eyes. Infused with hyaluronic acid, sea water and algae, this eye cream will deliver marine nutrition deep into the skin without leaving a tacky finish and can be used on all skin types.

Hyaluronic Acid - increases skins moisture and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; Sea Water - rich in minerals like magnesium, calcium and potassium; Algae - full of essential fatty acids which will not only hydrate but create a protective barrier for the skin

Does it relieve tired eyes?
Does this actually feel cooling when applied?
Is this good for dry skin or sensitive skin?
Start your review of TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum!
Kaylee P.
Racine, WI
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by Kaylee P.
Follow me & I’ll follow you back! 😊🥰 I’ve been using this product for a while now (about 25% left maybe) & it didn’t have any negative effects on my skin which is a plus considering I have super sensitive skin especially around the eyes. This really does moisturize your skin surrounding the eyes as well as give it an amazing cooling sensation. It’s even more great when you keep it in the fridge. I haven’t decided if I want to purchase another one or try out another eye serum. (Bonus, the packaging is ADORABLE)
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by Jannette A.
I love this product!!! I got it from a beauty subscription. It’s pretty affordable and a little product goes along way! The packaging is cute and small. The serum is light and absorbs nicely. My eyes are hydrated after using this product. I recommend it! Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by katelyn L.
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by katelyn L.
It’s nice , it’s a very watery gel, smells like a shampoo I can’t remember, maybe Pantene pro v ? It has a very familiar smell . I don’t really notice much when using it though, maybe more for younger people , it absorbs quickly. . It’s nice but I don’t feel like it does much , although the packaging is so adorable!
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this eye cream! First of all, the packaging is the CUTEST thing! Second of all, the product itself is super nice! It’s a very light gel-like consistency, and feels cool and hydrating under the eyes. I use it in nighttime routine. Definitely a new go-to!
Kristen G.
Round lake, IL
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by Kristen G.
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by Kristen G.
Feels like nothing to be honest, I do not get much cooling sensation but if you were to store it refrigerated it would help a lot. I bought it because of the packaging of course and it does not disappoint! The little water spout on the top is soft rubber and it is very fun to play with. The product itself is decent but what I enjoy most is just seeing it in my collection! Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum
March S.
Great Falls, MT
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by March S.
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by March S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Once again, Tonymoly’s products captured in such kawaii containers couldn’t let me pass this eye serum up! My interest was also peaked that the ingredients included not only Hyaluronic Acid but also sea water and algae, which is said to be great in nutrients and minerals. The serum itself was a clearer gel-like consistency and was easy to apply. There was a nice cooling effect but nothing too outrageous. My eye area did feel really great and moisturized and it didn’t dry tacky so I was able to still apply my makeup with no problems afterwards. I gave this little cutie 4 stars because you sure don’t get much behind that cute little whale, and for $22 you think at least you’d get a little more. Tonymoly Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum
Randi C.
Brazil, IN
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by Randi C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really hate to give negative reviews, bc the issues I had were happening WAY before I added in this eye cream. But I bought this to help with adding, and also maintaining, hydration under my eye area, after I damaged my moisture barrier terribly. The peoduct itself seems nice and cooling at first. But it did have quite a bit of fragrance, and it burned like I had literally put fire on my face. I knew my moisture barrier was damaged, so I was hoping if u just kept using this eye cream, it would eventually get better. Nope! I went from very dehydrated and slightly irritated skin around /under my eyes, to having huge blisters under my eyes. I even tried the product again when my moisture barrier healed, and again it burnt like crazy. I really think its fragrance, but I could be wrong... I just feel there are better eye creams for the same price, or even much cheaper 🤷‍♀️ Its kind of hard to see in the picture. But the red under my eyes was actually blisters 😔
Alicia H.
1,372 reviews
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by Alicia H.
The packaging for this little guy is adorable first of all. The serum itself smells a bit like a cool cucumber type of deal. Upon putting it on, a little definitely goes a long way. It's very cooling and refreshing. A little cold and feel really nice on the delicate under eye area. It sinks in pretty nicely although it is a little sticky. However, I find it leaves a bit of tackiness on the under eye area and instead of moisturizing like serums, I feel as though it leaves my under eyes feeling dry and a little in need of some TLC. I'm not a fan of that. The initial application feels nice but I'm just not a fan of the after results. Maybe its just not for my skin type, but I probably wouldn't purchase again - despite how cute the packaging is.
eti F.
New Castle, DE
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by eti F.
I love This eye serum. It has cooling effect and reduces the puffiness under my eyes. #TONYMOLY #eye #Serum #skincare❣️
Rebecca M.
TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum uploaded by Rebecca M.
This stuff is great 👍 I love how it feels so cooling to the eyes specially when am tired it a plus cause helps smooth out the wrinkles in time I’ve been using a month now and apply daily also is very light weight not sticky in packed Antioxidants!!!!