Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch

These 20 too-cute-for-words pimple patches aren't just for cute social pictures. These powerful patches will work to help fight bacteria and debris deep within the skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch uploaded by Rachel J.
These are blemish patches from Korean brand, TonyMoly. There are 20 heart-shaped patches on one sheet. You apply it on freshly cleansed skin and it sticks pretty well. No issues with falling off. I definitely felt my pimples were less inflamed. Overall, I do think I’ll repurchase these or another brand.
Shannon R.
Melbourne, FL
Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch uploaded by Shannon R.
So I've used these on a few spots that I broke out on my face and they worked wonders, I had to use twice on my bigger size pimple. But it diminishes down drastically. It seems it obsorbs the oil out and the pimple pretty much goes away or should I say shrinks down. I will be purchasing more of these. Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Omg these are so cute and leave obvious results. Used four last night and have four less pimples! Amazed and in love. So cute and easy to peel and I got off boxy for a great price! I would definitely recommend!
Robin M.
RoundRock
Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch uploaded by Robin M.
First of all how cute 🥰 are these patches ♥️!! I get little white heads and pop on one, two or three of these patches for a couple of hours and I’m all set. I noticed if it’s a deep pimp, you know the ones, then it may not work like you need it too.
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch uploaded by Dixie M.
Great aloe gel for after sunbathing and soothing rough spots. Smells nice. Cute packaging. Love this collection.
Ingrìd S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Decorator Expert Level 2
Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch uploaded by Ingrìd S.
Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch uploaded by Ingrìd S.
Cute pimple patched my girl loves them, they do help improve any pimple that’s is about to start coming out. We actually sleep with them even packages said 6 hrs only. You can see the improvement of blemishes with this patches we love them. Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch
Shirley B.
Mesa, AZ
Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch uploaded by Shirley B.
Tonymoly Minions Blemish Patch uploaded by Shirley B.
I really ended up loving these! At first I was really doubting they would do anything drastic, but they really dry out whiteheads and get rid of red blemishes on my face. You can see all the white yellow stuff on the patch once you remove it, I thought that was amazing because most patches I wear don’t really do or show anything. I’ve been using these for a while now and I really loved them. The packaging is so cute! and the little stickers come in heart shapes too 🥺
Samantha S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’ve only used these twice so far but they didn’t really do much. They maybe drew the whitehead out a little more but that’s about it. I kept them on over night, maybe I need to keep it on even longer to work.
Arielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
These were so cute and fun but most of all they seemed to work just as good as any zit patch I have used. It really pulls all the gunk out of any blemish and helps to smooth it down!
Laura C.
Westerville, OH
These are amazing! They literally suck up the bacteria and cuts the time of my pimples in half! You can literally see the junk on the heart sticker, it’s normally a yellowish white color. I like putting it over the white heads and having it suck up. It’s been saving my chin!

Looking for your answer?