[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (Green Apple) uploaded by Kate J.

BY TONYMOLY

Tony Moly® Mini Green Apple Lip Balm comes in a cute berry shaped container. Contains berry complex that preserve moisture in lips. Cushions the lips. With natural color and fruit scent provides essential, year-round protection from damaging UV rays. see more...

Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Tony Moly products are always super cute and smell delicious. What's even better is they actually work great and are very affordable. I've tried many of the Tony Moly products and really liked them all. I recommend them.
Rush M.
Didn't last a long time but still a good product. It smells good and went on well. Might buy again, but would recommend to a friend
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I recently received this mini lip balm by Tony moly and my Bomibox and instantly fell in love with it not only does it have the cutest Packaging for the product actually works it smells great and goes on thick then melts into your lips. It makes your lips the prettiest color light pink and even my boyfriend is dying to kiss me when I have it on extra perk.
Blythe H.
Yikes.  This is my first time trying TONYMOLY and I think it's going to be my last.  This balm is just... not up to par.  I'd always thought TONYMOLY was geared toward adolescents, as it has cutesy packaging.  And this little apple balm lives up to that.

The balm is greasy and VERY scented.  It also has a perfume-like/synthetic flavor that just isn't appealing at all.  I really think this is meant for teens and not anyone who is seriously concerned about dry or cracking lips.  I also would never use this on broken skin as I'm sure the chemicals would hurt/irritate it.
Eva S.
Well... it’s a lip balm! It does what it’s supposed to do. The packaging is super cute and probably one of the reasons for the upper price! As far as lip balms go this is great, it has a nice scent, is moisturising and has cute packaging!
Yuu Yu K.
Montreal
I love the green apple scent, but otherwise this lip balm did not stand out to me that much. The balm itself felt a bit oily and actually made me feel like my lips were dry at the end of the day
Mojo
smells amazing and has the cutest packaging but honestly for this price you'd expect a more hydrating formula. It's nice but doesn't last much and isn't as hydrating as i'd hoped it would be.