[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (Cherry + Blueberry + Peach + Green Apple + Cherry Tomato = Total 5pcs Set)

BY TONYMOLY

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand New see more...

Review (1)
Isabella B.
Chapstick users beware! I am a super fan of korean beauty and skincare products and saw a lot of talk about TONYMOLY's peach hand creme and lip balms on social media. I stopped by Ulta and was immediately drawn to the adorable, hyper-realistic peach packaging- I had no idea Ulta even sold this stuff at the time! I used this product for three days...my lips had never been dry in my entire life. Whether its just the batch I received or the high saline content- this stuff made my lips more red and flaky then before I started! It took me over a month to fully repair my lips after using this product. Don't be deceived by the cute packaging!