[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (Cherry + Blueberry + Peach + Green Apple + Cherry Tomato = Total 5pcs Set)

BY TONYMOLY

Brand New see more...

Cecille W.
I have the peach lip balm and it's honestly the cutest and best smelling lip product I have, but it's not the best. I like how the balm applies, but it's not as moisturizing as I would like. It also wears off quickly. Although the packaging is extremely cute in a little peach shape, it's hard to get the product out if you have long nails like I do. I end up having to scoop some out with the top front part of my nail and apply it that way. Not worth the money, I'd stick to other TonyMoly products like their face masks!
Isabella B.
Chapstick users beware! I am a super fan of korean beauty and skincare products and saw a lot of talk about TONYMOLY's peach hand creme and lip balms on social media. I stopped by Ulta and was immediately drawn to the adorable, hyper-realistic peach packaging- I had no idea Ulta even sold this stuff at the time! I used this product for three days...my lips had never been dry in my entire life. Whether its just the batch I received or the high saline content- this stuff made my lips more red and flaky then before I started! It took me over a month to fully repair my lips after using this product. Don't be deceived by the cute packaging!
Maggie A.
Circleville
Cutest packaging ever. Everything has the best smell. Peach is by far my favorite. The application is slightly complex because you have to dig into the lip balm to get any. The balm is also slightly greasy.
Elvia D.
I have the peach and apple lip balms which are such cute products great packaging. A bit pricey for a lip balm but so worth it
Corrina Y.
Berwick, ME
I clicked on the wrong product and can't go back to fix it. I've never tried this before, but I mean I probably would.