[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (3 Set (Cherry + Blueberry + Peach)) uploaded by Min Y.[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (3 Set (Cherry + Blueberry + Peach)) uploaded by Laney L.[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (3 Set (Cherry + Blueberry + Peach)) uploaded by B I B U💜🦄بــيـــبــــو I.

BY TONYMOLY

Protects thinner and more sensitive lips than normal skin against UV rays. Prevents dehydration to offer more moisture. How to use : Put with fingers like melting lightly and apply to lips gently. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "This peach lip balm is very hydrating and and soothing and since it's made with actual peach extract it smells like peaches which is great." in 5 reviews
Tricia Anne I.
I used this almost everyday and it was amazing. It makes my lips very moisturize but I hat to reapply it tho.
Misty M.
Sebring
Very moisturizing. They are great for sunburned lips. Also have a great light color to them when you want something subtle.
Min Y.
Mexico City
Encontré estos lip balm hace mo mucho, el de mora lo tiene mi hermana al igual que una edición especial de jitomate, yo me quedé estos tres, son muy buenos, el olor es muy lindo y fuerte mas no abrumador ni es incómodo traerlo en los labios, algunos tienen un tenue color rosado o rojo al igual que otros sólo tienen su base transparente.
shamma a.
its so amazing i love it alot i have 2 and both are so awesome i recomend buying these
they look so cute and they keep the lips hydrated and moustrized
its long lasting and it met my expecation you can apply it  by : Puting with urfingers like melting lightly and apply to lips gently
ams 🍒.
Brixham , Devon
I only have the peach lip balm from this as I couldn’t find a single one to review but oh my god first of all the pot it comes in is absolutely adorable, had this for just over a year now and I’m so in love with it I never want it to end, smells and tastes Incredible ams is so moisturising
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
I have I believe every “flavor” of these and i really do like them. The only thing is I wish they came in stick or tube form because I hate having to dig my fingers in 😖😖
fatma z.
‏You guys! This product is a miracle!!
‏I suffer from really dry lips, I went to see many doctors. I bought, pretty different medical lip balms. But, sadly!! Didn't work out at all.
‏To be honest, Korean skin care products, made my life much easier, especially for my lips.
‏Lip mask, balm, and scrub are my no.1 to look for in a Korean beauty shops.
‏I would like to recommend this product for you guys, it's sooo so so amazing. Even with my dry lips I use it once a day and my lips feel so moisturized.

‏You can also, scrub your lips with (sugar,lemon) then use the miraFirst of all, I love when beauty products are shaped like their ingredients, I think that’s adorable. These little lip balms are super hydrating and fun to use, and they smell delicious. My favorite is the peaccle. TONYMOLY Peach Lip Balm.

‏Waallaahh! Say hi, to your healthy looking lips.[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (3 Set (Cherry + Blueberry + Pea
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Works good and taste great, but the color is a bit off. It's not opaque which is fine, but It's almost like there's not enough color on my lips. Color makes me head fall to the side and say, "huh."
Austine L.
Olympia, WA
The balms of so so tiny! They smell amazing, look cute and don't disappoint on actual lip softening abillity.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
First of all, I love when beauty products are shaped like their ingredients, I think that’s adorable. These little lip balms are super hydrating and fun to use, and they smell delicious. My favorite is the peach!