[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (3 Set (Cherry + Blueberry + Peach)) uploaded by B I B U💜🦄بــيـــبــــو I.[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (3 Set (Cherry + Blueberry + Peach)) uploaded by Laney L.

BY TONYMOLY

Protects thinner and more sensitive lips than normal skin against UV rays. Prevents dehydration to offer more moisture. How to use : Put with fingers like melting lightly and apply to lips gently. see more...

Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, I love when beauty products are shaped like their ingredients, I think that’s adorable. These little lip balms are super hydrating and fun to use, and they smell delicious. My favorite is the peach!
B I B U💜🦄بــيـــبــــو I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
‏You guys! This product is a miracle!!
‏I suffer from really dry lips, I went to see many doctors. I bought, pretty different medical lip balms. But, sadly!! Didn't work out at all.
‏To be honest, Korean skin care products, made my life much easier, especially for my lips.
‏Lip mask, balm, and scrub are my no.1 to look for in a Korean beauty shops.
‏I would like to recommend this product for you guys, it's sooo so so amazing. Even with my dry lips I use it once a day and my lips feel so moisturized.

‏You can also, scrub your lips with (sugar,lemon) then use the miracle. TONYMOLY Peach Lip Balm.

‏Waallaahh! Say hi, to your healthy looking lips.[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (3 Set (Cherry + Blueberry + Peach))

هذا المنتج معجزه!
اعاني من شفاه شديدة الجفاف. زرت اكثر من طبيب، استخدمت منتجات طبيه مختلفه. وللاسف! كانت بلا فائدة.
لأكون صريحة المنتجات الكوريه الخاصه بالعناية بالبشرة، جعلت حياتي اكثر سهوله. خاصتاً عندما يتعلق الامر بالشفاه.
الاقنعة، المرطبات، و المقشرات، الخاصه بالشفاة، هي اول ما ابحث عنه خلال تواجدي في متجر تجميل كوري.
انا انصح الجميع بتجربة هذا المنتج.
انه اكثر من ممتاز. حتى ان الشفاه الخاصه بي شديدة الجفاف الا انني فقط أضعه مره واحده ويستمر مفعوله طيلة اليوم. تبقى شفتاي مرطبه جيداً.
يمكنك ايضاً، ان تقومين بتقشير شفتيك بـ(السكر والليمون) ثم قومي بترطيبها بـ(TONYMOLY Peach Lip Balm)

وااا لاااا!! رحبي بشفتيك ذات المظهر ال
Dylan F.
Cody, Wy
Beauty Junkie Expert
First these lip balms super adorable, shaped like little fruit. Tony Molly jas the best hand cream, blush, and lip balm. So it was an impulse buy online.
danny p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This peach lip balm is very hydrating and and soothing and since it's made with actual peach extract it smells like peaches which is great.
Angelica T.
peacehaven
First of all the packaging is very cute and my friends love it that they even asked me where it's from. I got mine from the etude house website which is one of the places where I get my make up from. The product smells amazing like fruits and I would definitely buy it again.
Laney L.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was somewhat moisturizing with a light sheen. It didn't particularly have a strong scent.
Kiwi M.
I'm a sucker for all things cute, I always carry lip balms so I can never have enough. These smell delicious, and it's easy with adorable packaging.
Ashleigh S.
Ohi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product from ulta. It is cheap! But the good price comes with a price. It is hard to dig the lip balm out with your fingers, I usually end up scraping it hard with my finger nails. Other then that the product smells good and keeps my lips hydrated