[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (3 Set (Cherry + Blueberry + Peach)) uploaded by Min Y.[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (3 Set (Cherry + Blueberry + Peach)) uploaded by Laney L.[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (3 Set (Cherry + Blueberry + Peach)) uploaded by B I B U💜🦄بــيـــبــــو I.

BY TONYMOLY

Protects thinner and more sensitive lips than normal skin against UV rays. Prevents dehydration to offer more moisture. How to use : Put with fingers like melting lightly and apply to lips gently. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "This peach lip balm is very hydrating and and soothing and since it's made with actual peach extract it smells like peaches which is great." in 5 reviews
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
These are absolutely adorable! Not only do they smell incredible, but they work so well. I have tried so many different lip balms and they always wear off quickly and serve no purpose. BUT THESE! These make my lips so soft
Jenna R.
Lovee. Smells like peach. Feels amazing. Super soft kind of like a Vaseline but thin. Would recommend it to many ppl. Only issue I have would be the amount of balm in the container.
Michie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so so cute and travel friendly. They're quite small, but you get a lot of product! Some of the balms are also tinted so you get both treatment for your lips and color. These are a personal favorite.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Works good and taste great, but the color is a bit off. It's not opaque which is fine, but It's almost like there's not enough color on my lips. Color makes me head fall to the side and say, "huh."
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
I have I believe every “flavor” of these and i really do like them. The only thing is I wish they came in stick or tube form because I hate having to dig my fingers in 😖😖
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this product from ulta. It is cheap! But the good price comes with a price. It is hard to dig the lip balm out with your fingers, I usually end up scraping it hard with my finger nails. Other then that the product smells good and keeps my lips hydrated
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
First of all, I love when beauty products are shaped like their ingredients, I think that’s adorable. These little lip balms are super hydrating and fun to use, and they smell delicious. My favorite is the peach!
Dylan F.
Powell, WY
First these lip balms super adorable, shaped like little fruit. Tony Molly jas the best hand cream, blush, and lip balm. So it was an impulse buy online.
danny p.
Misty M.
Sebring, FL
Very moisturizing. They are great for sunburned lips. Also have a great light color to them when you want something subtle.