TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Milk

Wrapped up in a super-cute case, TONYMOLY's Magic Food Banana Hand Milk takes hydration seriously - it's brimming with potent, skin-conditioning extracts to keep hands feeling soft and supple. The rich, nourishing formula contains softening banana extract as well as moisturising shea butter and milk protein to leave hands looking youthful and hydrated. The 'eek'-inducingly adorable, fruity case is guaranteed to brighten up your everyday (well worth the teeny-weeny price tag).

TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Milk this one hand lotion was good for the all skin type and even children????
What is the texture like? Is it really thick?
How long does this package last?
Start your review of TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Milk!
Ohhh this smells SO yummy! It’s the best moisturizer but it sure is kitschy. I mean, who doesn’t want a banana shaped lotion bottle? No really, who! 😠🧴🍌 Its great to put in your purse because the bottle is super small and it’s always nice to see someone’s reaction when your banana turns into lotion 🙃
Vancouver, WA
This is by far my MUST HAVE hand cream!!!! You definitely have to like the scent of banana. If you do, man are you in for a treat!!!!!! Not only is the packaging SO adorable, shaped like a little banana, BUT the product is AMAZING. Very moisturizing, not greasy but your hands actually feel hydrated, and the smell is outstanding 🤤 (if you like banana). HIGHLY recommend giving this a try! I buy mine at Ulta.
TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Milk uploaded by Carrie C.
Super cute packaging, and to be honest thats what caught my eye and why i purchased it. It smells SO good, goes on nice and smooth not tacky or greasy feeling and leaves you skin smooth and smelling really good. I carry this in my purse and when i pull it out it deffinitely catches peoples eye
Okemah, OK
I love the hydrating quality, scent, and packaging. The ONLY reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because you get such a small amount & container, which is SUPER cute, btw. For the price they charge, I expected a much larger bottle. I was bummed about that. But, for a gift or a splurge.... why not?
Little Rock, AR
I got this at ulta, mainly got it because of the cuuuuuuute packaging. For hand lotion I found it a little pricey but it was super adorable. Other that the super adorable packaging there was not anything super special about the cream, definitely want to try more k-beauty products
Versailles, MO
I love bananas and the wonderful light weight scent from them.  Not only does this lotion have the light scent of bananas,  but is extremely hydrating.  I definitely have to order some more after getting this as a sample!
I got this as a present and it's really nice and moisturizing without feeling greasy. I usually hate the smell of artificial banana but the sent in this one was nice. They also come in other products as well but with the sent of banana and I really want to try the lip balm.
San Marcos
Feels great on your skin! Has the artificial banana smell but I love it! It was better than I expected it to be! The packaging is soooo cute!! I'm so glad Ulta has so many of these products in their store. This is an A-1 product!!
Dekalb, IL
Adorable!!! That's the one word I'd use to describe it. It's a little pricey in my opinion for the amount of product you get, but it smells just like bananas. It's very moisturizing, but not enough for the price.
Richmond, CA
I love this whole line of banana stuff! The packaging itself already sold me. && what's best is the the products actually work. This hand lotion smells great and it moistures like it says it would without that oily feeling.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valenzuela city 25- victoria village canumay east