TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Milk

Wrapped up in a super-cute case, TONYMOLY's Magic Food Banana Hand Milk takes hydration seriously - it's brimming with potent, skin-conditioning extracts to keep hands feeling soft and supple. The rich, nourishing formula contains softening banana extract as well as moisturising shea butter and milk protein to leave hands looking youthful and hydrated. The 'eek'-inducingly adorable, fruity case is guaranteed to brighten up your everyday (well worth the teeny-weeny price tag).

TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Milk this one hand lotion was good for the all skin type and even children????
What is the consistency difference between this and the sleeping pack?
What is the texture like? Is it really thick?
Start your review of TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Milk!
Melissa  J.
Tewksbury, MA
TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Milk uploaded by Melissa  J.
I really like this hand cream! It smells like bananas and is delicious 😋 The packaging is adorable. Not oily and dries quick. They do have expiration dates though. I would purchase again and would also make a cute gift or stocking stuffer
Jeri T.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is OMG amazing!! It makes my hands sooooo soft and smooth. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy, and a little goes a looooong way!! The best part.... THE SMELL!! Its smells so yummy!! I love it!!
member-06439
Ohhh this smells SO yummy! It’s the best moisturizer but it sure is kitschy. I mean, who doesn’t want a banana shaped lotion bottle? No really, who! 😠🧴🍌 Its great to put in your purse because the bottle is super small and it’s always nice to see someone’s reaction when your banana turns into lotion 🙃
Ivana K.
Smells so sweet and moisturizes your hands real well! This lotion is pretty gentle, so don't be afraid to get it if you have sensitive skin.
Abigail W.
Edmond, OK
Cutest hand cream packaging ever! It never gets old pulling this banana out of my purse, and showing it off to friends and family. It is moisturizing, and the scent is crazy good. Smells just like bananas! To be corny - I am absolutely bananas for this hand cream!
Whitney G.
TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Milk uploaded by Whitney G.
Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Hand Milk. It goes without saying that the packaging is super super cute! The formula is not too thick or thin. I love the banana smell, laffy taffy. It comes in a nice sanitary squeeze bottle. Hands feel moisturized. The only problem I have with it is that it never fully absorbed into my skin. The was always the feel of something on my hands. I bought it from amazon for $5+.
Kasey K.
Johnson City, TN
Most amazing hand cream I have ever used. I keep it stashed in my backpack, and pull it out when my hands get chapped. It smells like banana laffy taffy, is non greasy, and absorbs quickly. A must have.
Jeanna D.
The packaging is so cute! It smells like banana laffy taffy (which I personally like), but after five minutes the smell fades away completely. The lotion itself isn't greasy, but the softness kind of fades away after the scent does. Overall I'd probably just use this at work if I need moisture right after washing my hands.
Lily T.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love bananas and anything that smells like it. TONYMOLY's hydrating banana hand lotion is no exception! I absolutely love the sweet banana smell that it has, as well as how soft it leaves my hands. I take this everywhere, and it's size is great for when traveling! I absolutely love it.
Danny C.
I have this, and it smells like bubble gum/ banana. It helps with my dry hands, and it makes them smooth, plus the packaging is on point!!