BY TONYMOLY

Kissy your lips with this deliciously fun Kiss Essence Lip Scrub from Tony Moly. Made in Korea, this lip scrubs cleans below the surface of your lips to give you a smooth, clean finish. Gentle enough for everyday use, with the added benefit of being travel friendly, this lip scrub is a must for those on the go. Tony Moly is a Korean beauty brand who's global presence makes it a wonderful blend of innovation & popular cosmetics with adorable packaging.

Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "This awesome lip scrub is $10. The container is so cute and is shaped like pouty lips. You unscrew the container and inside is a scrub. The scrub is not harsh at all. It has fine/small particles. Just dab a very small amount on your index finger and apply. The container is small but it last a long time. Apply the scrub to dry lips. It works at removing dry and peeling skin. When I first bought the scrub I used it everyday for a week then twice a week afterwards. It actually leaves my lips smooth and mositerized. Now when I apply lipstick or gloss it looks real smooth and they seem to stay longer." in 11 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way smells good very gentle on lips. I bought it from iherb online. I love the texture and how soft it keeps my lips and it is not expensive. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others" in 4 reviews
Alexandra W.
Love this lip scrub, it works and gets all the dead skin off my lips and the price for it was very good !! This was my first time using it and I wanted to see how it would work compared to other lip scrubs I’ve used and it met my expectations !! ( Tony Moly products are just all great in general )
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
So I bought 2 of these at Ulta and I was very disappointed. The packaging is cute don’t get me wrong but it’s not sealed very well and very easily accessible to get in and use even if you don’t buy. So by the time I got home I was eager to use it and I opened it and it was literally 2/3 gone already! So I googled reviews thinking maybe that’s all the product it gives you but nope! So I go to open my next one and it’s the exact same way! I returned both. Maybe he should think about better packaging for his products so people can actually review/ use them
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
Love this but it runs out quickly and I don't think it's worth the price for the size. I think you should at least check it out once, since $10 might not break the bank. Other than that, it works well to keep your lips moisturized. It's kind of like moisturizer for your lips with little micro beads to exfoliate. I would recommend if there was more product.
Tiffany C.
Seattle, WA
Smells good but didn't work. After scrubbing my lips feel like lip balm has been applied but dead skin did not come off. My lips were left as flaky as before the scrub. After having this scrub for half a year, the remaining product dried up and cannot be used. Cute packaging tho - I scraped out the dried up lip scrub and use the container for homemade lip scrubs.
Katelyn N.
Port Huron, MI
I enjoyed this product, and it lasted a long time for the size! I purchased from Amazon, and the packaging was very cute! The scrub definitely made my lips softer.
Megan E.
Berea, KY
I give it 3 stars for the packaging, I bought it at ULTA and was super excited. I went home and tried it and it feels like lotion and tastes like lotion lol, found that out by accident. Overall I didn't like how it made my lips feel.
Jamie S.
GUILFORD, CT
The packaging is cute.  I got this at ULTA.  It doesn't work on chapped or peeling lips.  It's a nice moisturizer when things are fine, though.  It has a pleasant fragrance.  I wouldn't buy again though.
Samantha H.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This product is amazing!!! My holy grail for my lips!! Smells amazing & works wonders on my dry chapped lips. It’s cheap for a lot of product & a lot goes a long way!!!
Meesha K.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have yet to find a lip scrub that I love. I struggle to use them... it’s more so a technical difficulty. The scrub falls off my lips into the sink before I even get a chance to properly spread it across and exfoliate my lips. I think lip scrubs should come in a lipstick/stick form. This one would work pretty well if it came in stick form. It has a nice soft grit in a creamy base and I like that the gritty texture doesn’t melt away as easily as a sugar scrub.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
This lip scrub is effective but I can't get over the taste. I like my lip scrubs to be edible or at least taste good because particles do end up in my mouth and this has an interesting taste and smell. I bought it at ulta and the price is alright but the taste. I mean it did do its job but idkkkk.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
Would you say this is better than just scrubbing your lips with honey and brown sugar?
Nicole s.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been looking for a really good lip scrub , I'm just not sure what is good since I have never used it before
Alicia W.
First of all this packaging is adorable!! Does this lip scrub have a strong scent? If so... what does it smell like?
Yvonne B.
Green River, WY
I LOVE things that look pretty or cute. Does this product work well?
Julia M.
Where can I find this at?