BY TONYMOLY

This lip balm is light and smooth, leaving your lips feeling like honey. Our Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm is infused with ingredients that include honey extract, and enriched with a formula that created a buildable product for nourishing, long lasting hydration.

Size:7.2g

INGREDIENTS
Water, Honey Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzophenone-3, Hydroxystearic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dilinoleate, Glyceryl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate, Fragrance(Parfum), Butylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)

WHAT MAKES IT GOOD?
This lip balm is infused with honey extract and moisturizing ingredients, creating a light scent and long lasting hydration.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Honey Extract - Nurtures and hydrates the skin.

HOW TO USE?
Apply lip balm to lips and gently massage in circular motions until lip balm has completely settled onto lips.
 TIP: For added hydration, try our Kiss Kiss Lip Patch!

Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "#BlackFriday #InfluensterApp these adorable lips are wonderful for heeling dry, chapped lips. I use it every night before bed to prevent dry lips and keep them looking healthy and #lipstick ready. " in 7 reviews
Alexandra W.
Murrieta, CA
THIS STUFF FEELS & SMELLS AMAZING !! I love this Lip honey !! The price on this product was very reasonable as well & the packaging is so cute !! It reminds me of the Bratz lol. Im definitely buying more of these. It keeps the lips really nice and moisturized !! Highly recommend !!!
Maddison F.
Fresno
I use this lip balm on my clients as a pre for liquid lips. It’s amazing and smells amazing as well. My clients are always asking me what brand this lip balm is because it’s so moisturizing and does not feel sticky at all.
Violet V.
Edinburg, TX
I’m obsessed with lip balms and this one has been my go to since I bought it, I love using it in te morning while I’m applying my makeup. It keeps my lips moisturized and it makes it easy to apply my liquid lipstick.
Molly N.
Holland NY
I ordered this and a few other Tony Moly products online. I really like the brand and the cute packaging doesn't hurt. The products tend to stand out among others, for that exact reason- A lipgloss that comes in an actual lip shaped container? I was so enamored that I ordered the lip scrub, as well- which came in a similar pink colored, pair of lips.
The actual lip gloss is slightly flavored, of what exactly, I'm not sure. Since I ordered this from the actual country where it's made- my label is not in English, it's written in Korean. It's not that great of a flavor, to be honest.
The cute container that I'm going to keep once the lip gloss is gone, is more of a perk than the actual product. I wish I reached for it more than I do- at this rate, it will be years before I can use the cute container that caught my eye..
Meesha K.
Eden Prairie, MN
I picked up this lip balm - a couple of years back - on a whim while visiting the Tony Moly stand-alone store in Duluth, Georgia. I am a fan of Korean/Asian beauty products. All I can say is that this lip balm really works! I haven’t had much luck with low cost lip balms available at the drugstore. I have been using the Fresh Sugar Lip Balm with SPF for years bc I need to wear sunscreen on my lips when I’m out and about (I have solar allergy). So one star less for Tony Moly because I wish it had SPF. I mean, why not? Sun-care/sun-protection needs to be an integral part of skincare in my opinion. This Tony Moly lip balm has a subtle fruity scent and is very emollient - it feels like thick Vaseline. I don’t have chronically dry or chapped lips, but this keeps usual dryness and flakiness (due to dehydration or weather changes) at bay. It feels like a nice lip mask. It is thick though so you’ll definitely feel it on your lips. I usually wear this at night when I’m about to go to sleep.
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
I received this lip balm as a gift when I order 50 masks from tonymoly.us and it is nice. it sorta smells like rose water or oil. it doesn't stay on very long or feel very moisturizing I am glad I got it for free cause I don't think I would have been happy with it if I paid almost $10 for it. the packaging is cute but not practical and I dislike having to put my fingers inside product every time I apply it for sanitation purposes.
Erin M.
Derwood, MD
The balm itself is nice, hydrating, and feels great on the lips.

My main problem though is the packaging. It's super cute and I LOVE it, but the shape and size made it weird for jeans (the fact that girl jean pockets are close to nonexistent doesn't help either). On days where I didn't want to wear a purse it just didn't fit comfortably in my pockets, but it was nice on the lips!
Aluna K.
Don't get me wrong this is a really nice lip scrub. It makes your lips feel super soft and moisturized afterward. But I got two issues with this product: 1) the lip scrub practically dries up (even in the packaging), so it's hard to gather some on your fingers -- let alone scrub on your lips -- and 2) it's a bit overpriced considering the lip scrub isn't completely full (it's only filled halfway). So I can't really rate this anything above 3 stars.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Love love this!!! It acts as almost a peel, not just an exfoliant. I was skeptical when I first used it, but saw my lips actually getting softer without harsh scrubbers. A must for using before lip stains and bright lip sticks.
Monica R.
Beaverton, OR
this is a decent lip balm and not too expensive. i love the color, it isn't like a lip stick but it has just enough tint to give you color. i use this product everyday, i keep it in my purse. i bought this product at ulta and would defiantly recommend that other people buy it too.
Minnie Y.
Does this smell good at all? I know the lip balm and exfoliating scrub does so I'm really excited to try this. I don't want to waste my money so if it doesn't, please tell me :)
Yare C.