TONYMOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm

This lip balm is light and smooth, leaving your lips feeling like honey. Our Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm is infused with ingredients that include honey extract, and enriched with a formula that created a buildable product for nourishing, long lasting hydration.

Size:7.2g

INGREDIENTS
Water, Honey Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzophenone-3, Hydroxystearic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dilinoleate, Glyceryl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate, Fragrance(Parfum), Butylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)

WHAT MAKES IT GOOD?
This lip balm is infused with honey extract and moisturizing ingredients, creating a light scent and long lasting hydration.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Honey Extract - Nurtures and hydrates the skin.

HOW TO USE?
Apply lip balm to lips and gently massage in circular motions until lip balm has completely settled onto lips.
 TIP: For added hydration, try our Kiss Kiss Lip Patch!

TONYMOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm how do you like this product?
Es bueno?
Does this smell good at all? I know the lip balm and exfoliating scrub does so I'm really excited to try this. I don't want to waste my money so if it doesn't, please tell me :)
Start your review of TONYMOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
#BlackFriday #InfluensterApp these adorable lips are wonderful for heeling dry, chapped lips. I use it every night before bed to prevent dry lips and keep them looking healthy and #lipstick ready. in reviews
Daisy P.
TONYMOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm uploaded by Daisy P.
Purchased at: eBay
I LOVE THIS. It’s a great essence balm and the packaging is perfect. Will repurchase again. Remember this is an essence balm so it won’t be super thick.
Jewel M.
South San Francisco, CA
I really enjoyed the scent and the texture of the balm. however, once you get closer to the bottom, it gets harder to take out the product. has a nice scent, but the amount of product is kind of sparse for the price.
Cindy W.
Los Angeles, CA
TONYMOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm uploaded by Cindy W.
TONYMOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm uploaded by Cindy W.
Such adorable packaging!! Very smooth lip balm that moisturizes your lips well :) Only wish the balm area was a little bigger so it would be easier to get the product when you have long nails.
Kathrina  S.
Sterling Hts, MI
TONYMOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm uploaded by Kathrina  S.
This is my #holygrail lip balm. It comes in adorable packaging and offers a tremendous amount of moisture while also leaving a lovely tint.
Erica M.
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product, great value for money, good quality, can be purchased without fear of making mistakes. I recommend using it always and it works well
Yesung S.
Worcester, MA
At first I thought this was a life saving product, but maybe I was blinded by how cute the product was. After about a week of using it I just felt like I was applying straight wax to my lips, nothing too special. I also think it didn't work much in my favor because in general my lips are very dry and I have eczema on my lips, so I need more of a treatment opposed to a plain chapstick. My friends have this and love it, so I think it depends on the person.
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
I love this lip balm it lasts long compared to others it is water resistant, the packaging is adorable and it feels great on my lips, it is slightly oily-ish it doesnt move around or anything but it looks shiny on the lips. I would buy this product again.
Taryn K.
This is honestly the best lip balm I have ever used. I also have a super fancy lip treatment that I use to hydrate my lips before I put on liquid lipstick and honestly this works just as well for half the price. I have the blueberry version and it has a slight scent to it, but it's not overpowering at all. I barely notice it once I've put it on my lips. Highly recommended.
Alexandra W.
Murrieta, CA
THIS STUFF FEELS & SMELLS AMAZING !! I love this Lip honey !! The price on this product was very reasonable as well & the packaging is so cute !! It reminds me of the Bratz lol. Im definitely buying more of these. It keeps the lips really nice and moisturized !! Highly recommend !!!
Meesha K.
Coraopolis , PA
I picked up this lip balm - a couple of years back - on a whim while visiting the Tony Moly stand-alone store in Duluth, Georgia. I am a fan of Korean/Asian beauty products. All I can say is that this lip balm really works! I haven’t had much luck with low cost lip balms available at the drugstore. I have been using the Fresh Sugar Lip Balm with SPF for years bc I need to wear sunscreen on my lips when I’m out and about (I have solar allergy). So one star less for Tony Moly because I wish it had SPF. I mean, why not? Sun-care/sun-protection needs to be an integral part of skincare in my opinion. This Tony Moly lip balm has a subtle fruity scent and is very emollient - it feels like thick Vaseline. I don’t have chronically dry or chapped lips, but this keeps usual dryness and flakiness (due to dehydration or weather changes) at bay. It feels like a nice lip mask. It is thick though so you’ll definitely feel it on your lips. I usually wear this at night when I’m about to go to sleep.