BY TONYMOLY

Formulated with synake, Centella Asiatica, Extensin etc. Relieves skin and provides nutrition and mositure. - Fresh texture Instruction : 1. After cleansing, clean up your skin with toner first 2. Attach the patch on your cheeks or parts you want to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
The price if this is absolutely amazing. I truly feel as if this helps with the overall appearance of my skin and helps call down my natural redness in my face. At night ( not every night,  like once a week) I wash, tone, and apply this mask, I then sit or clean for about 20 minutes or so and take it off. With any extra on the mask I rub it into my skin on my neck and chest and gently tap my face to make sure it's absorbed.
Malia V.
I do feel my skin is very smooth after using it and not very sticky like some mask do. The moisturing effect is there, as for the elasticity, I do not have much wrinkles yet so I can't really feel the difference.