BY TONYMOLY

TonyMoly Intense care snail mask jumbo 15 uses/38g eye mask / Korea Cosmetic see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kathy L.
Clovis
I love to use these in the morning! They are so refreshing and a great way to start my day. I am fortunate to not have to deal with dark circles so I’m not sure how they work for that but I definitely feel like my skin looks perkier. I ordered these through Tony Moly.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
All the snail infused stuff is a must I've learned. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Choubaila M.
YAY! I LOVE it when James is in videos! Tati and James are so cute together <3 I thought it was so cute that they both said the mask reminded them of American Horror Story! lol :DThis was hilarious. I had so many jokes. James you the man. It was a struggle to keep this somewhat appropriate. you hung in there. You are a trooper. This was awesome tho.
Mary ☺.
Bogotá D.C.
De verdad la recomiendo es fantástica puede dar un poco de asco que sea de baba de caracol pero lo vale totalmente