BY TONYMOLY

-A luxurious multi-tasking facial gel mask-Formulated with Snail Secretion Filtrate Ginseng Callus Extract & EGF-Offers healing regenerating & hydrating benefits to tired distressed skin-Contains pure gold ingredient to soothe skin irritated by... see more...

A.l L.
West Valley
This is my holy grail mask! Give skin a nice glow , super moist and stayed moist and hydrated through the whole day. The Mask does everything it claimed, worth every penny. I’m obsessed with mask and this is a very good one to pick up and splurge a little . Do yourself a favor and try this! Promise it won’t disappoint
Robin H.
Baltimore
My face glowed after using this mask. It came soaked in serum on two gel sheets that were incredibly slippery. The mask stayed cool and refreshing the entire wear. After patting in the serum left on my skin, I noticed it was plumper and better hydrated, with my fine lines improved by the mask. I was quite pleased with the glow in my skin.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I bought this mask from Macy’s for $10. The mask itself has a nice golden sheen to it, it’s a hydrogel mask so it stays nicely in place. I left it on for 30?minutes before bed. My skin was very smooth the next day. I love face masks, had never tried one with snail serum. I don’t know how I feel about that yet, but it did it’s job. My skin was glowing!
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
I love Tony Moly. And I love this mask. I have used this one, among others before. It is affordable for one mask and the packaging is nice. I bought this product from Ulta and would probably buy it again.
Kacie S.
New Bedford
This mask made my skin very nice and soft. It was pretty weird and slimy to the touch but I enjoyed the novelty of it. My skin was noticeably softer for a few days after.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
This mask is amazing. This sheet mask made my skin smooth and glow like never before. Although I left it on a little longer than the directions said, when I woke up the next morning my skin looked visibly smoother. My friend bough me this mask from Korea, so soon as I find it in the states I will def purchase it again!
Cheryl A.
Bought it in Korea. Really nice jelly-like texture. Good value. Effectively calms down my skin. My skin feels moisturised after using the mask.
Kimberly F.
This sheet mask left my face feeling very supple and soft. I left it on for double the recommended time and noticed my skin was brighter