BY TONYMOLY

-A luxurious multi-tasking facial gel mask-Formulated with Snail Secretion Filtrate Ginseng Callus Extract & EGF-Offers healing regenerating & hydrating benefits to tired distressed skin-Contains pure gold ingredient to soothe skin irritated by... see more...

Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I bought this mask from Macy’s for $10. The mask itself has a nice golden sheen to it, it’s a hydrogel mask so it stays nicely in place. I left it on for 30?minutes before bed. My skin was very smooth the next day. I love face masks, had never tried one with snail serum. I don’t know how I feel about that yet, but it did it’s job. My skin was glowing!
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
I love Tony Moly. And I love this mask. I have used this one, among others before. It is affordable for one mask and the packaging is nice. I bought this product from Ulta and would probably buy it again.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
This mask is amazing. This sheet mask made my skin smooth and glow like never before. Although I left it on a little longer than the directions said, when I woke up the next morning my skin looked visibly smoother. My friend bough me this mask from Korea, so soon as I find it in the states I will def purchase it again!
Cheryl A.
Bought it in Korea. Really nice jelly-like texture. Good value. Effectively calms down my skin. My skin feels moisturised after using the mask.