TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet Skin Soothing uploaded by Marie olive S.

BY TONYMOLY

Marina B.
New York , NY
I’m a great fan of all the tony moly face masks. I try to do one at least once a week as it leaves my skin glowing and hydrated. It seems to help tone down hyper pigmentation. I usually wear it before going to sleep until it dries out and massage the moisture into my skin. The next day my skin looks radiant.
Brandy D.
Tony Moly has amazing Kbeauty skincare and some super great sheet masks. His packaging is always bright and cheery. And he always targets areas generously with terrific ingredients that work hard to fight against any issues that you are fighting with your skin. These masks are always loaded with essence and super affordable! You can even find them at Tjmaxx at a discount! Xoxo
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
My favorite thing is to use a sheet mask! I wish I would remember to do it everyday because I would! I always enjoy a good soothing and hydration sheet mask! I was excited to get this since it was on sale at Ulta
Ni🌹 ❤.
newark
Great mask. Really makes your skin feel refreshed. I love all tonymoly packaging. This was my first time using the mask by one be the last. I love how cheap the masks are as well.
Julia G.
Charlotte
Smells good and left the skin suple but no lasting effects. Only used this once bu I’ve tried plenty of other tonlymoly masks. My expectations weren’t extremely high so it did meet them because I had used others from the line and I believe they are good for the price but there are many better sheet masks on the market.
Marie olive S.
jersey city
Im giving 4stars because its kinda warm on your face. I thought its only in the beginning. But even after 20mins and removing the mask its still have a funny feeling on the face. Everyone have a difderent reaction ofcourse. But for me this is what i experience. Aside from it, i love the smell. We all agree the packaging are all cute. And even with the warm feeling on my face, my skin is so soft after using it.
taelor b.
Livonia, MI
I bought this at Ulta & I really enjoyed it. This was my first time using it and I think it really worked on my skin. My skin was irritated from being in the sun and wearing sunscreen, etc. I used this and my skin seemed to clear up and feel glowy & hydrated
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
I used this after a came home from Esthetics, i had a very bad day in class. I was bit by a spider and my whole face was inflamed, irritated and broken out. I left this sheet mask on for twenty minutes, took it off and it’s like all the redness went away!
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
I absolutely love sheet masks and I received this in my Sephora Play box and it's absolute heaven. I have Rosacea and it's so soothing and calming when I have a bad flare up. I highly recommend to all skin types!
Laura M.
I do like this product, it left my skin nice and smooth and it was super gentle. I just did not see anything too extraordinarily different or amazing about it, but it is nice and relaxing.