TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet

Water type essence mask provides immediate relief for dehydrated and irritated skin, soothing and hydrating with tea tree extract to restore skin health and minimize future irritations. Moisturizing essence sinks rapidly for a long lasting and trouble soothing effect that leave skin comfortable and smooth round the clock. Low irritation sheet mask is free from parabens, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine and tar dye. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove.

TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet ? I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose I can't get enough of tony moly... but which sheet mask should I buy next?
Is tea tree bad for your skin? TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet
Is this good for reducing oily skin and blackheads?
Start your review of TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet!
Product Highlights
Huge fan of Tony Moly products! This mask was so soothing. I bought two packs! I highly recommend to those with sensitive skin like Myself.in reviews
Howell, NJ
1,049 reviews
TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I received a variety pack of 10 TonyMoly sheet masks for Christmas and I’m honestly feeling a bit meh about them. They do all have different scents, which is nice, but I don’t really see any other difference between them and I haven’t really seen any benefits as far as what each mask’s purpose is. I used this Tea Tree mask last night because the stress and maskne has been real and I just needed something calming and soothing. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t life changing either. It doesn’t have much of a scent, it didn’t dry my skin out at all and it was pretty soothing. It was easy to apply with just enough serum that the mask stayed on my face, but it was uncomfortable. These masks retail at $26 for a 10 pack on Amazon, which isn’t a bad price. I like how easy to apply they are and they aren’t irritating or anything, but I just don’t think they do anything for my skin so I wouldn’t repurchase these.
Princeton, TX
Tea tree is amazing for active break outs. It's a natural antiseptic and feels very cooling on the skin. I love this for when I have crazy break outs and need a quick pick me up the night before. I suggest leaving this on until it dries and then rubbing the essence into your skin to get the most benefits from this sheet mask.
Las Cruces, NM
TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet uploaded by Cassandra C.
Purchased at: ULTA
My skin gets really dry in the winter. I get dry patches and itchy skin. This helps revive my dry skin, I recommend it!
San Diego, CA
Tea tree is my #1 favorite for face masks! I love the smell of tea tree although this one doesn't really smell that strong. Tea tree is perfect for those who have breakouts, redness and blemishes. It can be used on dry skin too because it's very moisturizing. Hands down the best sheet mask I have tried. Try this if you don't really know what to get because it can be very overwhelming trying to pick out a face mask.
TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet uploaded by Jennifer A.
This sheet mask is okay! It does smell of tea tree. It fits nice, however tore when I was removing. This didn’t really add any benefits to my skin, so I would say it’s just average. Nice for relaxing but I wouldn’t repurchase. I’d rather something hydrating.
Spokane
I like these face masks. I use it when my skin is acting up and breaking up. It soothes my skin and helps reduce redness and breakouts. It stays in place very well and there is a lot of serum in the packet. Definitely a repurchase!
Nampa, ID
TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet uploaded by Tori D.
I was a bit intimidated at first..it is 4 prices.It started very wet.My daughter and I both.put it on.She has young tight skin and I am a bit older.The mask and leaves applied well and stayed.It left our skin both feeling refreshed.My face feels so.soft.
Englewood, FL
TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet uploaded by Crystal D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really cute packaging. I got this and a few other tony moly masks at Ulta, and they’re a decent price. I used this mask after I did a clay mask, Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask, and Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment all within 2 days. I didn’t want my face to be fried, but I don’t have too many no makeup days with my work schedule (I wear a full face at work). This helped calm my skin and put some moisture back in it. I didn’t notice a difference in my redness or anything, but it definitely brought my face back alive. I do.l hate the slimy cold feel of putting a sheet mask on my skin, but that’s with any brand. All and all a decent mask for the price.
San Antonio, TX
TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet uploaded by Charito Z.
I was looking for a sheet mask that will help my acne because I was breaking out due to hormonal issue and when I go to Ulta I found out that they carry tony moly sheet mask, so I bought some and tried it on right away when I got home. I like the cooling effect and the scent is not overwhelming. The mask was soak with a lot of essence and when I put it on the essence was dripping and I wipe the excess in my neck. It lasted for about 25 minutes and it calm down the redness of my acne a little bit. Overall I like it and will purchase again. The only thing that take me off a bit is that I feel like the mask is a little too thick but overall, I'm satisfied with the results.
This mask was gifted to me by a friend. I've tried this mask and another one from this brand. It wasn't that very effective on my skin. When I put this mask on it gave me this tingly feeling but it wasn't a very  good tingly feeling. It was very uncomfortable to have on my face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 mois
Arzene R. il y a un mois
My personal favorite is the rice sheet mask! I also really love the aloe vera mask
il y a 8 mois
Melissa B. il y a 4 mois
No, tea tree oil isn’t bad for your skin. It’s anti-inflammatory and calming so it can help with redness, swelling, inflammation. It can help with acne and it can even be helpful for eczema and psoriasis in some cases. My husband has both and I often diffuse tea tree oil and he also uses a tea tree shampoo to help calm the itchiness.