BY TONYMOLY #76 in Face Masks

Water type essence mask provides immediate relief for dehydrated and irritated skin, soothing and hydrating with tea tree extract to restore skin health and minimize future irritations. Moisturizing essence sinks rapidly for a long lasting and trouble soothing effect that leave skin comfortable and smooth round the clock. Low irritation sheet mask is free from parabens, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine and tar dye. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. see more...

• I have dry and sensitive skin, which Tony Moly mask would you rec...3 Answers
  • where's the easiest place to purchase this?3 Answers
  • is this any good for dark spots? 2 Answers
Charito Z.
I was looking for a sheet mask that will help my acne because I was breaking out due to hormonal issue and when I go to Ulta I found out that they carry tony moly sheet mask, so I bought some and tried it on right away when I got home. I like the cooling effect and the scent is not overwhelming. The mask was soak with a lot of essence and when I put it on the essence was dripping and I wipe the excess in my neck. It lasted for about 25 minutes and it calm down the redness of my acne a little bit. Overall I like it and will purchase again. The only thing that take me off a bit is that I feel like the mask is a little too thick but overall, I'm satisfied with the results.
Alyssa L.
I found mine at ulta for 3.75. It's very affordable. I have dry sensitive skin. There was way too much product for me. After applying the mask I had so much product going every where. It was super messy. It felt cooling at first and relaxing, but when I took it off it was burning around my nose and upper lip area. It went away after a few minutes. My skin felt plump and hydrated. Once it dried and settled in my skin it was a little sticky and tacky feeling. I won't be repurchasing this mask. It wasn't one I enjoyed.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Shockingly enough, I was not impressed by this sheet mask at all and I love Tony Moly products! I used this one expecting it to be like the others, soaked in this luxurious serum that is like a vacation for your face. I found this sheet mask/serum to be quite oily and it didn't leave my skin feeling as smooth, moisturized and radiant as the other masks do. I'll definitely repurchase Tony Moly products, they're inexpensive, but this was a flop for me.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Here we have your basic Tony Moly sheet mask and believe me I'm a fan. These are super cheap, especially when you buy a lot off of Amazon. The tea tree mask is focused on soothing BUT tea tree oil can also be used for acne so, bonus! I really like to put the masks that boast soothing or calming in the fridge and then using them after a day in the sun. Just a little extra treat for my skin.
Laura G.
Henderson, NC
These were some of the first sheet masks that I used, and I still like to go back to them even as a member of the everyday sheet mask club. They are made of a lightweight thin material that adheres well, plus it is soaked in essence with plenty left over in the package! I also love the fact that they are easy to find at a good price, plus new "flavors" are always coming out!
Lauren R.
LOVE this toning mask. It's perfect for those with acne prone and sensitive skin. It is a thin mask but it does have much excess product on it - not bad if you want to chill it in the fridge for a spot treatment later. Leaves face feeling refreshed after cleansing or exfoliating. Has a very nice fragrance - almost minty! Would recommend and buy again!
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
Tea tree is amazing for active break outs. It's a natural antiseptic and feels very cooling on the skin. I love this for when I have crazy break outs and need a quick pick me up the night before. I suggest leaving this on until it dries and then rubbing the essence into your skin to get the most benefits from this sheet mask.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I love the price of this sheet mask. It felt really nice on my skin, the sheet was definitely saturated with product. I definitely felt very pampered having this on. However I'm not sure that is actually did anything for my skin, which is one of the reasons I typically don't use sheet masks anyway.
Alyssa G.
I bought this as part of a set on Amazon after reading mixed reviews. I received mine in great condition and have used the Tea Tree as well as some of other other types and really enjoyed them. They have plenty of essence in the mask, with some left over for later use. It fit my face great also.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
I adore a good tea tree mask, since they really help to tame my skin during periods of hormonal breakouts. This one isn't too bad, but it could be better. The mask only lasts about 15 minutes, and I don't feel like my skin really "drinks up" nearly as much essence with these as with others.
Kirstin H.
How do you like Tony Moly products?
Julia B.
Atlanta
Anyone know where I can buy this? online or in stores?
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
where's the easiest place to purchase this?
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
I have dry and sensitive skin, which Tony Moly mask would you recommend? Or do you have a different sheet mask you would recommend?
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
is this any good for dark spots?