BY TONYMOLY

Water type essence mask provides immediate relief for dehydrated and irritated skin, soothing and hydrating with tea tree extract to restore skin health and minimize future irritations. Moisturizing essence sinks rapidly for a long lasting and trouble soothing effect that leave skin comfortable and smooth round the clock. Low irritation sheet mask is free from parabens, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine and tar dye. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. see more...

• I have dry and sensitive skin, which Tony Moly mask would you rec...3 Answers
  • where's the easiest place to purchase this?3 Answers
  • is this any good for dark spots? 2 Answers
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Tony Moly I'm Real - Tea Tree Face Mask Sheet - Soothing (2 pack) more...
I am a sheet mask addict and the one by Tony Molly are some of my favorite. I love how they have just enough product. Some other brands are either too dry or are so saturated in serum that they are too messy to use, these are perfect. I love the tea tree one, it’s my favorite. My skin feels so refreshed every time I use it. I have recommended this brand to many of my friends and family members who are new to masking and do not know which ones to get. There are so many out there that do not do anything to help your skin and some even make your skin look worse. These make a difference without irritating my sensitive skin!
Alana S.
These masks feel so nice and smell good too. They are really cheap so even though they aren’t the most effective I still use them. They make my skin feel nice and clean and I love that you don’t have to wash anything off. It helps my oily skin while still hydrating it but I don’t think it helps with acne that much. They are fun to use and you can get them really cheap on amazon sometimes.
Katie G.
This mask is just alright. I got it for a super low price on Amazon because I was looking for an inexpensive alternative to my beloved Leaders Tea Tree masks, but I would definitely not repurchase. The mask itself is somewhat hydrating, but definitely not in the long term. I also did not see a major reduction in redness after use. The serum the mask is soaked in is also heavily perfumed and smells EXACTLY like whatever scent is used in the cleaning solution on Swiffer Wet pads. Yuck.
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
Love love love love this mask ! Very soothing. I have acne prone skin and I instantly noticed reduced redness after wearing sheet mask for 25 minutes. Tea Tree also has properties to help clear up acne. Smells so yummy! The directions say to pat remaining serum onto face after use... I recommend gently cleansing face afterwords if you plan to wear makeup at all that day! The serum doesn’t allow the makeup to sit right on the skin.
Paige K.
I like these sheet masks because they are easy to apply and convenient. I don't think these are the best quality because I don't notice a big difference in my skin. Having said that, I don't think it's hurting my skin either. My skin feels a little softer after use. I will still purchase them when I want to do a fun mask with my friends or travel.
Clarissa♒️ C.
Daly City
I hear a lot about tea tree being great for the skin and I had to try this one out. Since tea tree oil usually needs to be diluted (which is usually too much work for me after a long night) I like to use this already tea tree infused mask and it helps any redness/bumps and also hydrates skin! Would definitely purchase again.
Aja M.
Forked River
The entire ”I’m real” sheet mask line are so perfect! Not only do they smell and feel amazing but they actually work! They make my skin so soft and moisturized! I love the cute little graphics that each package has. I only wish the masks came with more then one use.TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet Mask
Devin M.
Austin, TX
I'm a big fan of almost all of TONYMOLY's sheet masks, and this one is one of my top five favorites. I have sensitive skin and after a particularly rough day, whether with sun or makeup or just my skin not agreeing with me, I can put this on and it instantly helps calm my skin down.
Blanca V.
Pacoima , CA
Favorite masks ever! Super affordable and easy to pick up at Sephora or order online. They are very well lathered in product for it to spread easily onto your face and provide moisture and healing depending on the mask tho definitely have tried several but dying to try the rest
Jennifer V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Ok.. At first I did not like the feeling of it.. However, I did use it. It made my face feel really refreshed. I would recommend using it again. Downfall, it was too big for my face so a lot of the moisture on it dripped off my chin on to my chest. So, maybe it'll help there too..
Kirstin H.
How do you like Tony Moly products?
Julia B.
Atlanta
Anyone know where I can buy this? online or in stores?
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
where's the easiest place to purchase this?
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
I have dry and sensitive skin, which Tony Moly mask would you recommend? Or do you have a different sheet mask you would recommend?
Amy H.
riverside , CA
is this any good for dark spots?