BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Green Tea

TONYMOLY I'm Real Sheet Mask - Green Tea

Replenish your skin with our I'm Real Sheet Mask Collection! Available in an array of ingredients, the 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with natural ingredients and soaked in different types of enriched essence (Water-type, Micro-Emulsion Type, Milky Lotion Type) to yield maximum hydration for your skin. Transform dull and tired skin into healthy, moisturized skin in as little as 20 minutes! Green Tea: Watery green tea essence refreshes, brightens, and purifies the skin.

I’be been dieing to try a TONYMOLY I'm Real Sheet Mask - Green Tea for a while now. However are they worth the price?
Worth the price ? Is it good product ?
⏰ Still waiting to use this!! Has anyone tried this product? I mean, I’ve used another face mask from the same brand but not this one. #facemask TONYMOLY I'm Real Sheet Mask - Green Tea
Start your review of TONYMOLY I'm Real Sheet Mask - Green Tea!
Tonny T.
Hatfield, PA
TONYMOLY I'm Real Sheet Mask - Green Tea uploaded by Tonny T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have seen so many positive reviews about this mask. Finally bought it today. It isn't too pricey. I paid 3$ for each mask. I love green tea and macha. It wasn't harsh, didn't get the tingling sensation I got from some other brand face masks. Smells refreshing. 100% recommended.
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
TONYMOLY I'm Real Sheet Mask - Green Tea uploaded by Karina Y.
A good sheet mask this brand is the one so much options you can choose any you want and explore a lot.
Andy C.
Fort Wayne, IN
TONYMOLY I'm Real Sheet Mask - Green Tea uploaded by Andy C.
It makes your skin refresh immediately and also the next day your skin feels so good 😍
Elizabeth  F.
I love this product it leaves my face feeling fully moisturized.i have very dry skin and this helps with that problem
Flor M.
Los Angeles, CA
1,077 reviews
TONYMOLY I'm Real Sheet Mask - Green Tea uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this brand and hope to see more from them. This mask is easy to use, sticks to the face and no issues with removing. I like the cloth type of material the mask is made of, does not rip easily.
Angela S.
Van Nuys, CA
The mask itself was too stiff for me, I wish it was in a softer material in order for it to have better adherence to the skin. Also, it wasn't really filled with essence, the essence left from the mask wasn't moisturizing enough for me either. I'd honestly recommend to check out other sheet mask brands as you'll definitely get something for a cheaper price but better quality.
Katie J.
Monroe, WI
1,166 reviews
I have not tried this TonyMoly I'm Real Green Tea Sheet Mask yet but would love to. I love face masks and have heard so many great things about this product. I plan on buying this TonyMoly I'm Real Green Tea Sheet Mask very soon. I can't wait to try it!
Rebecca T.
Eastpointe, MI
TONYMOLY I'm Real Sheet Mask - Green Tea uploaded by Rebecca T.
TonyMoly sheet masks are fun and effective. Very affordable and make a great moisturizer before you apply makeup z I use these masks everyday. Gentle on sensitive skin. I recommend to everyone.
Riah W.
2,040 reviews
These sheet masks are the bomb!! They always leave my skin hydrated and soft without making me break out or leaving a sticky residue. Not only do they smell good but they leave your skin feeling amazing.
Jessica B.
Very refreshing ,leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. Love the smell ! Love sheet masks. And tony moly is one of my favorite brands