TONYMOLY I'm Real Rice Mask Sheet Clear Skin uploaded by Víktoria Г.

BY TONYMOLY

Buy on TONYMOLY*
KHADIJAH M.
I ordered 3 of these sheet masks from Ulta and I used them once every Sunday. It definitely hydrated my skin and gave it a burst which I loved for only $8 per sheet! I liked it! If recommend, and if you have dry skin like myself make sure you use a good moisturizer right after removing and rinsing off the mask.
Demi O.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve tried multiple TonyMoly mask and they all do a very good job of what they claim to do. This one is great for targeting acne without irritating and drying out the skin. I would recommend to people with acne-prone regardless if you have dry or oily skin.
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
This is my all time favorite Tony Moly sheet mask! Whenever I’m having a rough day or just want some me time, I whip one of these bad boys out. I would leave it on for about 30 minutes and place any excess product from the packaging on my face. Quality mask time results in me waking up with a clear and soft face!
Karla H.
San Antonio , TX
This has to be one of my fave Tony moly masks. I used it after a brightening mask that dries my skin. This clear skin mask provided moisture for days! Let your skin soak up the goodness for thirty minutes and then rub the extra into your neck. I even woke up the next morning with a super moisturized face and my breakouts looked calm, smaller, and less red. I will be repurchasing [product:tonymoly-i'm-real-rice-mask-sheet-clear-skin]
Bridget C.
Detroit, MI
I wasn't totally wowed by this mask. Definitely did not leave me with the clearest skim and almost left a weird film on my face. I love TONYMOLY sheet mask, but overall this one is not in my top 3 favorites.
Tiffany N.
Hartford, IL
It's only $3 so it's a good price for a sheet mask but at $3 I didn't expect it to do a whole lot and it didn't. I felt really nice but that was pretty much the only joy I got. great gifts for younger girls
Christy K.
Ebensburg
This is my #2 favorite behind the red wine one. I think this is the best brand & cheap compared to any other mask out there (well besides the really pricy ones, never tried those)
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles, CA
Rice mask sheet clear skin
I love tony moly brand and I can recommend this brand for you 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
It makes your skin clearly and beautiful
Not really expensive, and you can find it in different places 😸😸
Ventura G.
['San Benito', 'TX'], TX
I have all of these masks. And i love them. The make your skin smell awesome they work great. They sit pretty good on your face and they make it super easy to use because you just put them on your face and wait for them to dry. They’re like less than 2 dollars. I’ve only been able to find them at Marshall’s.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I like that this mask helps with breakouts. I think it’s effective and affordable. I purchased this at Marshall’s. I love it because it’s gentle and doesn’t smell too strong. I would definitely recommend to others.