TONYMOLY I'm Real Rice Mask Sheet Clear Skin uploaded by Tiffany R.TONYMOLY I'm Real Rice Mask Sheet Clear Skin uploaded by Víktoria Г.

BY TONYMOLY

Buy on TONYMOLY*
Nidia M.
Lenexa, KS
Another holy grail. This is one of the others in this particular like that I LOVE. Super gentle because of the rice but also SUPER EFFECTIVE. It’s crazy but when I use this when my skin is acting up my pimples slowly get smaller through out the day and are way noticeably smaller by the next day. It’s magic and it all happened before your eyes. I love this mask so much
KHADIJAH M.
I ordered 3 of these sheet masks from Ulta and I used them once every Sunday. It definitely hydrated my skin and gave it a burst which I loved for only $8 per sheet! I liked it! If recommend, and if you have dry skin like myself make sure you use a good moisturizer right after removing and rinsing off the mask.
Amber M.
Saint Cloud
This masked helped to soothe my skin when it was irritated and breaking out, however it didn’t help reduce the size of the pimple I had forming. I do believe it helped calm it down a bit and it was less red after this sheet mask.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
This has to be one of my fave Tony moly masks. I used it after a brightening mask that dries my skin. This clear skin mask provided moisture for days! Let your skin soak up the goodness for thirty minutes and then rub the extra into your neck. I even woke up the next morning with a super moisturized face and my breakouts looked calm, smaller, and less red. I will be repurchasing [product:tonymoly-i'm-real-rice-mask-sheet-clear-skin]
Bridget C.
Detroit, MI
I wasn't totally wowed by this mask. Definitely did not leave me with the clearest skim and almost left a weird film on my face. I love TONYMOLY sheet mask, but overall this one is not in my top 3 favorites.
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
It's only $3 so it's a good price for a sheet mask but at $3 I didn't expect it to do a whole lot and it didn't. I felt really nice but that was pretty much the only joy I got. great gifts for younger girls
Molly V.
Missoula
I could feel a difference in my skin after using this mask! I have oily skin that is prone to acne and this mask help keep my skin clear and healthy. After seeing such amazing results from this mask I plan to try others from this brand
Katie K.
Cleveland, OH
As a huge Tony moly fan, this particular face mask is in my top 5 favorites! My skin feels clear and clean after using this mask. It’s always a go-to gift for friends birthdays, etc. highly recommend!
Christy K.
Ebensburg
This is my #2 favorite behind the red wine one. I think this is the best brand & cheap compared to any other mask out there (well besides the really pricy ones, never tried those)
Demi O.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve tried multiple TonyMoly mask and they all do a very good job of what they claim to do. This one is great for targeting acne without irritating and drying out the skin. I would recommend to people with acne-prone regardless if you have dry or oily skin.