TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet

A set of two individually wrapped sheet masks that are formulated with red wine extract to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores while tightening and purifying skin, giving you a healthier-looking complexion in as little as 20 minutes. This sheet mask treatment is infused with real red wine extracts and rosemary to address enlarged pores while purifying, refining, and tightening skin. Perfect for troubled skin, it soothes the complexion with jasmine and green tea extracts for a refined complexion. Each mask features a three-layer durable cotton sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence resulting in a healthy-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Tony Moly's collection of I'm Real Sheet masks are instant skin treatments targeted to hydrate and tighten skin in as little as 20 minutes. Sheet masks are perfect for a quick skin pick-me-up, relieving tired, dehydrated skin. This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.

Anyone tried this before?
would you recommend this product would you recommend this productThe Creme Shop Pineapple Enzyme Infused Face Mask 5pc Collection - 6.25 oz. ?
How well does this mask work?
Start your review of TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet!
Product Highlights
...huge improvement in the look and overall texture of my skin. I have very sensitive skin and I always seem to have red patches on my cheeks no matter what I do. I've tried just about every sheet mask that tony moly has, but this one is definitely my favorite. After using their pore care mask I noticed that not only had my pores gotten smaller, but my skin tone was more even toned! I use one mask a week, which might sound like I'm over doing it, but it really makes a difference. I will definitely be repurchasing these in the future! in reviews
Ashton W.
TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Ashton W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love Tony Moly masks, but this one was my least favorite. It kind of stung the skin, and when it was time to remove it, the mask had already started drying out. I probably won't be buying this specific mask again. I love the rest of their products though
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
I totally adore lots of sheet masks but this Red Wine Pore Care Face Mask tales the cake when it comes to delivering it's promises. Although I exfoliate and cleanse my skin regularly I still battle with large pores. This mask really helps moisturize,replenish, & tighten skin without feeling greasy or sticky. The only part I find an issue with is how soppy the mask itself can be but I've learned to cut the top of the package and slightly squeeze the mask with my thumb and forefinger while pulling it out with the other hand so it doesn't drip. Two tip for the extra serum in the package: 1) place the package upright in your fridge and either apply it after the sheet mask or use it the next day as a cool refreshing follow up or 2) Place your mask back into the package to add the extra serum and repeat the next day. Using the fridge makes the formula not only feel phenomenally fresh but keeps it from disappating so quickly. I tend to like to reuse my mask more than just applying the extra serum in truth. Sheet Masks are fairly expensive if you stick to a daily masking ritual like Kbeauty suggests but this mask is pretty inexpensive and can feasibly be used twice. I love all the I'm Real Series but by far,this one really works the best as far as tightening your pores and I highly recommend it!
djuja S.
Barberton, OH
TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet uploaded by djuja S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is so fun to do when you wanna treat yourself to a little me time. After use I noticed my skin felt firmer and had a glow to it. The thing I didn’t like was how it would keep shifting off my face. Good value for the price.
Cynthia D.
Canton, MI
TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Cynthia D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’m a huge fan of Korean skincare products—especially sheet masks—and I’m Real line is one of my favorites. The red wine face mask smells nice, is very soothing on my skin, and noticeably tightens my pores.
Brittany S.
Pikeville, KY
TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Brittany S.
Love this one have such an addiction to sheet mask because especially tonymoly they leave my face so soft and my pores literally can't see them hardly at all. After using my skin is absolutely the softest I have ever seen or felt it!! I have an appearence of less wrinkles and much more. I definitely recommend and will always repurchase
Rachel K.
Seattle
It's definitely more of a fun mask to do with friends on a night in! I didn't notice much of a difference when I used it but it was still fun! It's an easy, light sheetmask that I think could work on sensitive skin. Ulta supplies them but if you purchase them on Amazon you'll get more for your money;)
Brianna S.
Clio
Love this mask! Makes your skin feel great and look great! Very gentle on the skin. Perfect for sensitive skin! Good value for the price.
Christy K.
Ebensburg, PA
Love this, my favorite face mask out of any Brands that I ever tried. my skin looked more plump & brightened
Morgan E.
De Pere
TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet I really like all of the Tony Moly sheet masks, but you pretty much have to be ready to do nothing for the whole time the mask is on because they come with so much product that they slide down
Alice P.
Debary, FL
1,084 reviews
TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Alice P.
This was the first time I tried a red face mask and I waited to review it just to see what the next morning results were and I am very happy with this mask. My skin is hydrated and glowing. I will continue to use my fruit masks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...