BY TONYMOLY

A set of two individually wrapped sheet masks that are formulated with red wine extract to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores while tightening and purifying skin, giving you a healthier-looking complexion in as little as 20 minutes. This sheet mask treatment is infused with real red wine extracts and rosemary to address enlarged pores while purifying, refining, and tightening skin. Perfect for troubled skin, it soothes the complexion with jasmine and green tea extracts for a refined complexion. Each mask features a three-layer durable cotton sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence resulting in a healthy-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Tony Moly's collection of I'm Real Sheet masks are instant skin treatments targeted to hydrate and tighten skin in as little as 20 minutes. Sheet masks are perfect for a quick skin pick-me-up, relieving tired, dehydrated skin. This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.

• Haw much is it !? Tony Moly - I'm Real Avocado Mask Shee...2 Answers
  • Has any one tried this? Does it smell all booze like red ...1 Answers
  • How is this mask?3 Answers
TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet

Start your review of TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have been using tony moly sheet masks for about 6 months now, and I can honestly say that I have seen a huge improvement in the look and overall texture of my skin. I have very sensitive skin and I always seem to have red patches on my cheeks no matter what I do. I've tried just about every sheet mask that tony moly has, but this one is definitely my favorite. After using their pore care mask I noticed that not only had my pores gotten smaller, but my skin tone was more even toned! I use one mask a week, which might sound like I'm over doing it, but it really makes a difference. I will definitely be repurchasing these in the future! " in 32 reviews
Chelsey W.
The first time I tried this mask I was skeptical. I didn’t think red wine would help with my pores and the thought of smelling it for 15-20 minutes while it worked magic on my face was not something I was as jazzed about as I would have been an avocado mask. That said, this mask works! The pores in my nose are always congested with blackheads and this mask helped loser up the pores and begin to pull that congestion out faster than some exfoliating products I’ve used previously. It’s affordabke, the smell is not offputting (and doesn’t smell all that much like wine) and my skin always feels fresh when I take it off. I love this brand and recommend this type of mask if you struggle with keeping your pores clear.
Mehpara S.
Evanston, IL
Wow. First, the smell of this TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet is divine. I don't know what you want to call it, but I want it as a lotion, body wash, shampoo, etc.! There was no stinging, no burning, no irritation. I watched TV while relaxing on the couch with the mask on my face and the 30 minutes flew by. My face felt so smooth afterward. The next morning when I went to start my morning routine, my face was glowing. I am so happy with this mask. I am going to go buy more as soon as I get paid.
Ashley B.
Remsen
This is a cute mask for a "girls night". It did not smell much like wine, or really look like wine. It had a really mild fragrance. It left my skin soft afterwards which was good! It was not drying to my skin, or irritating. The product is a sheet mask which tends to be a bit runny so prepare for that. Price wise, it's really cost effective. I'd recommend for a girls night with wine, cheese, and Parks & Rec. #galentinesday
Ashley K.
Irvine
This mask is cheap and fun - love the packaging, love the smell (wine vibe without smelling like fruity grapes or alcohol). Does it actually do anything for my pores? Not certain I’ve noticed a difference but it feels good on the face and if you like doing masks, this is a great line to play with and try different ones.
Kalyn F.
Surprise
So I’ve tried multiple of these masks and I love them all especially the gel masks and the gel eye patches. This particular masks does help reduce the visibility of pores but also is moisturizing to the rest of my face. I would recommend all tonymoly masks just make sure you pick out the ones that suit your needs.
Stephanie K.
Palmer
This is one of my all time favorite face masks! It smells great, super cute packaging and is easy to use. I like to keep it on my skin for as long as possible. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth! I wish they weren't as expensive per face mask but they are a staple in my collection!
sam K.
Commerce Twp, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
This was the second type of mask from the brand. I love red wine and I LOVE this mask. My skin felt plump and tight after and Noticed a slight improvement in my popes, I have very oily skin so it’s rare for me to find something that actually helps my pores look better and this was one of them!
Mary L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this mask! I generally find most mask sheets to be the same, all providing a nice pick-me-up for my skin, but this mask especially gets the job done! It's also very good for its price, especially if you buy these in a pack and I love the cute packaging all of TONYMOLY's stuff comes in!
Hannah H.
Washington, DC
I've loved every TONYMOLY I'm Real mask. The Red Wine mask is one of my favorite. There is a ton of essence, the smell is nice, and my skin feels so nice right after and the next day. My skin felt clean after, and the essence absorbed nicely into my skin, and did not leave any residue.
Lauron H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not sure if I noticed a huge difference but good packaging and good price. It made my skin feel nice and smooth, all while feeling hydrated. Good value and great price. I didn’t see a huge difference in my pores after using it but I wasn’t expecting it to be immediate. Good value I believe.
Elizabeth C.
Ontario, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Kylee R.
Indianapolis , IN
I having looking at this product for a while and I have oily and sensitive skin. Is this a good sheet mask? What is it suppose to help with? Is it good for oily sensitive skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
What are the results from using this?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
How well do this mask work? How does it help my pores?
Alexis W.