BY TONYMOLY

Nutrient-rich seaweed mask nourishes and purifies with select marine flora that purge skin of impurities and restore vitality to a lackluster complexion. Triple layer pulp sheet masks adhere closely on facial contours to shower skin in micro emulsion essence that quickly penetrates skin's layers to deliver moisture and nutrients right where they are needed the most. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine - and tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin types. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs see more...

• Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a gift and...5 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
After a 4 day vacation filled with lots of sun and Pool time, my skin was super dry and irritated from the amount of chlorine I was subject to. I had red patches of skin around my eyes, mouth and chin. I decided to use this mask to add some moisture and nourishment back into my skin and Boy was I pleased with the results! My redness was diminished significantly and my skin smooth and hydrated after just 25 minutes. I saved the extra serum in the packet and made sure to pat that into my skin again later on that day. I will definitely be buying more of these soon!
Glyniel C.
I wouldn't say my skin felt purified, it did feel really hydrated. I loved this mask as a pick me up after traveling. It has a very refreshing property and smell. The smell was a bit more perfumey than I'm used to in a skincare product, as a personal preference I don't like strong scents from masks. Overall its a pretty good mask nothing special.
Nicole D.
I absolutely love this mask! I'm obsessed with sheet masks and this is definitely one of my favorite brands. The mask felt really cooling and calming and refreshing. There's also a ton of product on the mask which is really good. It really makes your skin bright and soft and I feel this would be good for anyone.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
I really wanted to love this but...eh. I found it a pain to apply and it kept falling off my face. It also kept dipping all over. It smelled great and left my skin feeling soft and dewy, but since it was so saturated, of course! I think I'm going to stick to my clay and peel-off masks.
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely love this product. It is a little messy, but it leaves my skin feeling so nice. I find it's a nice value and works well with my combination skin. I am in love with all products with seaweed in them and I would totally recommend it to anyone who needs a good face mask.
Cassandra D.
This mask made my skin feel amazing after! There's more than enough goo to go around on this one! I am not sure my face has ever felt so soft.
I will definitely be trying even more of these masks!
Erica R.
Wonderful product! A little pricey, but great. My skin felt so squeaky clean after using this. Definitely great for use around special occasions. Luxe and cooling, extremely effective.
Kat J.
TX
I had a horrific bout of cystic acne as a result of trying ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (DO NOT TRY IT, WORST PRODUCT EVER!) Anywho, my face was in really bad shape and I was helpless. None of my usual acne products were working, and my face was actually in pain from all the cystic acne. I cannot stress how much I hate Exfolikate for what it did to my face!!!!! Smh. So I have this seaweed sheet mask in my stash and figure something that says "purifying" couldn't possibly hurt,... And I am happy to say that after using this sheet mask, all my acne was gone within a week (it had been several weeks of painful red pimples prior to using this, so I give Tony Moly all the credit for clearing my face up). I followed the instructions, left it on for about 20 minutes and rubbed in all the serum-goodness when I took the sheet off. I saw a major difference the very next day. So many of those angry bumps had calmed down. Thank you, Tony Moly. I will definitely keep one of these masks on hand just in case of another facial freakout.
Megan P.
Taylorsville
I guess tony moly sheet masks just don’t work for me. I have normal skin, but I’m looking for a healthy glow on my face. I hear great things about this, but I feel like 1-2 days after I use these sheet masks, I get breakouts on my cheeks. I have tried many of these masks but each time I do get the breakouts, so I’m not going to use them anymore. I did get a healthy glow, and it lasted for a whole day, but acne is not worth it.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Yep--- totally worth it. I got a 10 piece variety pack, and I am totally obsessed with every single flavor. I love them. They are sheet masks, so if you are expecting scrubs or peel masks, these are not them... they are better.
Kyleigh K.
Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a gift and I always am leery when it comes to "purifying" masks. The reviews seem to mention it's more hydrating than anything though. Thanks!