BY TONYMOLY

Nutrient-rich seaweed mask nourishes and purifies with select marine flora that purge skin of impurities and restore vitality to a lackluster complexion. Triple layer pulp sheet masks adhere closely on facial contours to shower skin in micro emulsion essence that quickly penetrates skin's layers to deliver moisture and nutrients right where they are needed the most. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine - and tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin types. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs see more...

• Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a gift and I...4 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
This was the first seaweed sheet mask I tried, since Tony Moly can be found at #sephora. The hydration was great, and I honestly thought My skin would break out with acne after using, but to my surprise, my #dry skin soaked it all the goodies this sheet had to give. The mask itself was a tad long, and the sheet was cottony, soft, and stayed on my face most of the time. The holes for the mouth a bit big, too. I liked that there was enough serum, or essence, to use for another clean, unused sheet mask. So, after double cleansing, toning, I slapped it on my face & waited 20-25 minutes. It says to leave on for 15-20 minutes, but I went for almost 30. My skin was also a bit dewy afterwards, so I didn't put any moisturizer after (I tried this during the day). I r recommend using this at night, preferably before bed time. The second time I used this mask, I used it at night, and my skin felt so soft, but it still felt way too dewy... Hence minus 1 star. Other than that, Its great!
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
After a 4 day vacation filled with lots of sun and Pool time, my skin was super dry and irritated from the amount of chlorine I was subject to. I had red patches of skin around my eyes, mouth and chin. I decided to use this mask to add some moisture and nourishment back into my skin and Boy was I pleased with the results! My redness was diminished significantly and my skin smooth and hydrated after just 25 minutes. I saved the extra serum in the packet and made sure to pat that into my skin again later on that day. I will definitely be buying more of these soon!
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
So, I did not want this mask as a moisturizing mask, but as a "purifying" mask like it states. So while this mask did a GREAT job at hydrating my skin and making it feel moisturized after I washed it and a day later (which is very odd, I've never had this lasting of effect from a mask before!) I wouldn't say it is doing what it says. Purifying is not the effect I got, moisture was. I also experienced the dewy sensation that other reviewers have, and having an already oily complexion, not what I was looking for. But if you need hydration, this is for you!
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Vancouver, WA
I absolutely love the idea of a mask sheet because of how simple and easy it is, so when I saw these I definitely wanted to try. Especially the fact they're so inexpensive. I love them! I have tried every single one of them now, I'm not entirely sure I notice the difference between the things they claim to do but overall they're just so moisturizing and refreshing! I have gotten my mom and my friends into them and they love them as well!
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
So if your face feeling tired its nice to lay down and leave it on your face for 25 minutes and let it sit on your face make sure you massage it in your skin here and there to get the result of face feeling rejuvenated no joke you will feel refreshed and just like that its a really good inexpensive facial treatment make sure you sleep good and drink water
Glyniel C.
Glyniel C.
I wouldn't say my skin felt purified, it did feel really hydrated. I loved this mask as a pick me up after traveling. It has a very refreshing property and smell. The smell was a bit more perfumey than I'm used to in a skincare product, as a personal preference I don't like strong scents from masks. Overall its a pretty good mask nothing special.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I absolutely love this mask! I'm obsessed with sheet masks and this is definitely one of my favorite brands. The mask felt really cooling and calming and refreshing. There's also a ton of product on the mask which is really good. It really makes your skin bright and soft and I feel this would be good for anyone.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I really wanted to love this but...eh. I found it a pain to apply and it kept falling off my face. It also kept dipping all over. It smelled great and left my skin feeling soft and dewy, but since it was so saturated, of course! I think I'm going to stick to my clay and peel-off masks.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely love this product. It is a little messy, but it leaves my skin feeling so nice. I find it's a nice value and works well with my combination skin. I am in love with all products with seaweed in them and I would totally recommend it to anyone who needs a good face mask.
Leslie  H.
Leslie H.
I have super sensitive skin and am always weary of new masks. I have found that the Tony Moly ones do not break me out or clog my pores. I'm not sure they are doing a ton to change my skin but they aren't hurting it either. I find that they give a good boost of moisture.
Kyleigh K.
Kyleigh K.
Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a gift and I always am leery when it comes to "purifying" masks. The reviews seem to mention it's more hydrating than anything though. Thanks!