BY TONYMOLY

Nutrient-rich seaweed mask nourishes and purifies with select marine flora that purge skin of impurities and restore vitality to a lackluster complexion. Triple layer pulp sheet masks adhere closely on facial contours to shower skin in micro emulsion essence that quickly penetrates skin's layers to deliver moisture and nutrients right where they are needed the most. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine - and tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin types. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs see more...

• Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a gift and...5 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "These masks are very affordable and did not irritate my sensitive skin. They left my skin noticeably brighter and smoother after use." in 7 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I had a horrific bout of cystic acne as a result of trying Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (DO NOT TRY IT, WORST PRODUCT EVER!) Anywho, my face was in really bad shape and I was helpless. None of my usual acne products were working, and my face was actually in pain from all the cystic acne. I cannot stress how much I hate Exfolikate for what it did to my face!!!!! Smh. So I have this seaweed sheet mask in my stash and figure something that says "purifying" couldn't possibly hurt,... And I am happy to say that after using this sheet mask, all my acne was gone within a week (it had been several weeks of painful red pimples prior to using this, so I give Tony Moly all the credit for clearing my face up). I followed the instructions, left it on for about 20 minutes and rubbed in all the serum-goodness when I took the sheet off. I saw a major difference the very next day. So many of those angry bumps had calmed down. Thank you, Tony Moly. I will definitely keep one of these masks on hand just in case of another facial freakout.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I love all their face mask, but this one is my favorite! Easy to apply and feels cooling and rejuvenating while using and afterwards. And after rinsing your face with warm water afterwards, you definitely see some results!
Racheal P.
I love these sheet mask. They are super affordable and easy to use. I have a stock pile of them. I think they should be a staple in everyone's collection. I love the mask but I think the should come in two pieces it would make them easier to apply
Nicole S.
Kansas City , MO
I love tony moly sheet masks. They are all fantastic and tony moly as a brand, you can never go wrong. This mask made my skin feel refreshed and clean. I loved it. The smell was off putting and strong at first but I got used to it! 8/10
Page Z.
Sarasota, FL
I adore the Tony Moly sheet masks. I haven’t met one I didn’t like, but this one in particular is my favorite. My skin always feels awesome afterwards and glows. I’d recommend any of the Tony Moly masks.
Fallon R.
Torrington
This mask feels very refreshing, and don't worry, it doesn't stink like seaweed, it's a very clean, plant-like smell. Very moisturizing and I had no problems with it irritating my sensitive skin.
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Great hydrating mask! Very cooling, refreshing, smells great, and I feel like it brightened up my face. Got it at Tjmaxx! It stuck to the face great. Love the cute packaging. It looks like a Korean brand and I’ve heard great things about it so would def buy more!
Megan P.
Taylorsville
I guess tony moly sheet masks just don’t work for me. I have normal skin, but I’m looking for a healthy glow on my face. I hear great things about this, but I feel like 1-2 days after I use these sheet masks, I get breakouts on my cheeks. I have tried many of these masks but each time I do get the breakouts, so I’m not going to use them anymore. I did get a healthy glow, and it lasted for a whole day, but acne is not worth it.
Morgan A.
Arnold, MD
This is a nice mask to use, even for sensitive skin. My boyfriend who has oily acne prone skin and I have very dry sensitive skin. The product worked well for both of us adding hydration to the skin and giving it a nice clean and healthy look. The product smelled very good. Only note i would mention is that the product is cold but if you run the pack under hot water it's warms the mask up! Highly suggest this mask for an affordable mask.
Katelyn G.
Akron, NY
I have super sensitive skin and acne prone skin so I was worried about how my skin would react. I got this from Marshall’s for only $1.99 and after using it I can honestly say that it works so well! I didn’t have any new breakouts and the breakouts that I did have, went down significantly! I highly recommend this!
Kyleigh K.
Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a gift and I always am leery when it comes to "purifying" masks. The reviews seem to mention it's more hydrating than anything though. Thanks!