BY TONYMOLY

Nutrient-rich seaweed mask nourishes and purifies with select marine flora that purge skin of impurities and restore vitality to a lackluster complexion. Triple layer pulp sheet masks adhere closely on facial contours to shower skin in micro emulsion essence that quickly penetrates skin's layers to deliver moisture and nutrients right where they are needed the most. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine - and tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin types. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs see more...

• Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a ...5 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "These masks are very affordable and did not irritate my sensitive skin. They left my skin noticeably brighter and smoother after use." in 7 reviews
Andrea R.
I really enjoy this sheet mask. It always feel weird and annoying to pull out because of all the product on it when opening the package, but it feels great on the skin. Also super affordable. However I think I’m more of a peel off mask person. If you love sheet masks you will love this though!
katie c.
Macomb
left my skin feeling very soft however that was just about the only difference. also kind of helped hydrate my dry patches. did nothing to even my skintone however and did not notice a difference in my pores. overall an ok product.
Fallon R.
Torrington
This mask feels very refreshing, and don't worry, it doesn't stink like seaweed, it's a very clean, plant-like smell. Very moisturizing and I had no problems with it irritating my sensitive skin.
Jillian D.
Cambridge, MA
This was my first Tonymoly sheet mask product and I was not disappointed! The packaging is adorable, it definitely caught my eye in the store. It was such a juicy mask that I squeezed the left over serum in the pouch into my moisturiser and still had a bunch to rub on my arms and neck, too. The formula was super brightening and it cleared up my acne so well. Definitely going to buy it again!
Bea M.
It definitely contains sufficient "serum" and the sheet was easy to unfold.  It adhered as well as you'd expect from an inexpensive sheet mask. The fragrance was pleasant.  Ten minutes after removing the mask and patting in the "serum" that remained on my face, my skin felt and looked no different than prior to using the mask. I found it to be nothing overly exciting.  I purchased 5 and after using the first one, I gave the other 4 to my two daughters in college.  I would not repurchase.
Megan P.
Taylorsville
I guess tony moly sheet masks just don’t work for me. I have normal skin, but I’m looking for a healthy glow on my face. I hear great things about this, but I feel like 1-2 days after I use these sheet masks, I get breakouts on my cheeks. I have tried many of these masks but each time I do get the breakouts, so I’m not going to use them anymore. I did get a healthy glow, and it lasted for a whole day, but acne is not worth it.
Katelyn G.
Akron, NY
I have super sensitive skin and acne prone skin so I was worried about how my skin would react. I got this from Marshall’s for only $1.99 and after using it I can honestly say that it works so well! I didn’t have any new breakouts and the breakouts that I did have, went down significantly! I highly recommend this!
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I love all their face mask, but this one is my favorite! Easy to apply and feels cooling and rejuvenating while using and afterwards. And after rinsing your face with warm water afterwards, you definitely see some results!
Kara K.
New Orleans
I love this mask it made my skin feel so amazing!! I broke out with bad cystic acne and I feel like it def helped soothe my face! I’ll see how my face looks tomorrow after using it today. Ulta has them currently for buy one get one half off I’m def about to buy once of each kind! They are so cheap
Jenny M.
Berea, OH
I love the tony only sheet masks! They always make my skin feel very refreshed. A quick tip is to not throw away the packaging after you use the mask. There's always a ton of product left over. Spread some onto your face before you go to bed the next few nights.
Kyleigh K.
Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a gift and I always am leery when it comes to "purifying" masks. The reviews seem to mention it's more hydrating than anything though. Thanks!