BY TONYMOLY

Nutrient-rich seaweed mask nourishes and purifies with select marine flora that purge skin of impurities and restore vitality to a lackluster complexion. Triple layer pulp sheet masks adhere closely on facial contours to shower skin in micro emulsion essence that quickly penetrates skin's layers to deliver moisture and nutrients right where they are needed the most. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine - and tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin types. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs see more...

• Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a gift and...5 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I had a horrific bout of cystic acne as a result of trying ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (DO NOT TRY IT, WORST PRODUCT EVER!) Anywho, my face was in really bad shape and I was helpless. None of my usual acne products were working, and my face was actually in pain from all the cystic acne. I cannot stress how much I hate Exfolikate for what it did to my face!!!!! Smh. So I have this seaweed sheet mask in my stash and figure something that says "purifying" couldn't possibly hurt,... And I am happy to say that after using this sheet mask, all my acne was gone within a week (it had been several weeks of painful red pimples prior to using this, so I give Tony Moly all the credit for clearing my face up). I followed the instructions, left it on for about 20 minutes and rubbed in all the serum-goodness when I took the sheet off. I saw a major difference the very next day. So many of those angry bumps had calmed down. Thank you, Tony Moly. I will definitely keep one of these masks on hand just in case of another facial freakout.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
I like the variety of these masks but they seem to fit my face weird. They also slide down on my ace when it’s on so you have to lay back for the 20-30 mins which is kind of annoying. Try it and see if it’s for you
Megan P.
Taylorsville
I guess tony moly sheet masks just don’t work for me. I have normal skin, but I’m looking for a healthy glow on my face. I hear great things about this, but I feel like 1-2 days after I use these sheet masks, I get breakouts on my cheeks. I have tried many of these masks but each time I do get the breakouts, so I’m not going to use them anymore. I did get a healthy glow, and it lasted for a whole day, but acne is not worth it.
Katelyn G.
Akron, NY
I have super sensitive skin and acne prone skin so I was worried about how my skin would react. I got this from Marshall’s for only $1.99 and after using it I can honestly say that it works so well! I didn’t have any new breakouts and the breakouts that I did have, went down significantly! I highly recommend this!
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Fair price point. Cute packaging. Easy application, doesn't tear easily. After wearing for 20 minutes my skin felt very hydrated and soft. I like to wear it before bed and then massage the excess liquid into my skin and down my neck. 10/10 favorite go to sheet mask.
Jenny M.
Berea, OH
I love the tony only sheet masks! They always make my skin feel very refreshed. A quick tip is to not throw away the packaging after you use the mask. There's always a ton of product left over. Spread some onto your face before you go to bed the next few nights.
Milan B.
A very thin sheet mask and not much serum left in the packet afterwards as compared to most others. Smells like seaweed but us not overpowering. The serum left on my face was sticky and hard to dry. An ok sheet mask but still prefer other brands
Brittany T.
Lodi, CA
I love the Tony Moly sheet masks because they are a great value and do a great job at revitalizing my skin. I bought this particular mask at Ulta and was so happy to find that it was gentle enough for my sensitive skin and didn't break me out. Love these and will continue to buy them!!
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have purchased this item several times and I like this sheet mask. It has a nice smell and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. This product is at a good price and I love that sometimes I can find these sheet masks at Marshalls.
Serena G.
New York
An alright face mask! Nothing crazy, it's just a fun relaxing mask to lay with while you doze listening to YouTube makeup drama videos. The packaging is obviously cute and doesn't break me out, but I don't see a major difference
Kyleigh K.
Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a gift and I always am leery when it comes to "purifying" masks. The reviews seem to mention it's more hydrating than anything though. Thanks!