BY TONYMOLY

Nutrient-rich seaweed mask nourishes and purifies with select marine flora that purge skin of impurities and restore vitality to a lackluster complexion. Triple layer pulp sheet masks adhere closely on facial contours to shower skin in micro emulsion essence that quickly penetrates skin's layers to deliver moisture and nutrients right where they are needed the most. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine - and tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin types. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs see more...

• Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a ...5 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "These masks are very affordable and did not irritate my sensitive skin. They left my skin noticeably brighter and smoother after use." in 7 reviews
Kat J.
I had a horrific bout of cystic acne as a result of trying ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (DO NOT TRY IT, WORST PRODUCT EVER!) Anywho, my face was in really bad shape and I was helpless. None of my usual acne products were working, and my face was actually in pain from all the cystic acne. I cannot stress how much I hate Exfolikate for what it did to my face!!!!! Smh. So I have this seaweed sheet mask in my stash and figure something that says "purifying" couldn't possibly hurt,... And I am happy to say that after using this sheet mask, all my acne was gone within a week (it had been several weeks of painful red pimples prior to using this, so I give Tony Moly all the credit for clearing my face up). I followed the instructions, left it on for about 20 minutes and rubbed in all the serum-goodness when I took the sheet off. I saw a major difference the very next day. So many of those angry bumps had calmed down. Thank you, Tony Moly. I will definitely keep one of these masks on hand just in case of another facial freakout.
marissa Y.
This is a good mask if you are busy. Its convenient so you can just put it on and keep doing whatever without worrying about keeping it on for too long. It wont irritate your skin no matter how long you leave it on. I didn’t notice too much of a difference in my acne or pores after I used this but my skin did feel very hydrated.
CB ..
Fun to use, though I feel like I have to keep my face still so I don't disturb the mask. Tons of serum - I make sure to squeeze out the packaging so that I have essence for the next few days. Makes my skin feel hydrated afterwards - but I don't notice much else. Great product to use if you've never tried masks before.
Kara K.
New Orleans
I love this mask it made my skin feel so amazing!! I broke out with bad cystic acne and I feel like it def helped soothe my face! I’ll see how my face looks tomorrow after using it today. Ulta has them currently for buy one get one half off I’m def about to buy once of each kind! They are so cheap
Andrea R.
I really enjoy this sheet mask. It always feel weird and annoying to pull out because of all the product on it when opening the package, but it feels great on the skin. Also super affordable. However I think I’m more of a peel off mask person. If you love sheet masks you will love this though!
katie c.
Macomb
left my skin feeling very soft however that was just about the only difference. also kind of helped hydrate my dry patches. did nothing to even my skintone however and did not notice a difference in my pores. overall an ok product.
Fallon R.
Torrington
This mask feels very refreshing, and don't worry, it doesn't stink like seaweed, it's a very clean, plant-like smell. Very moisturizing and I had no problems with it irritating my sensitive skin.
Bea M.
It definitely contains sufficient "serum" and the sheet was easy to unfold.  It adhered as well as you'd expect from an inexpensive sheet mask. The fragrance was pleasant.  Ten minutes after removing the mask and patting in the "serum" that remained on my face, my skin felt and looked no different than prior to using the mask. I found it to be nothing overly exciting.  I purchased 5 and after using the first one, I gave the other 4 to my two daughters in college.  I would not repurchase.
Molly B.
Mendham
i enjoyed using this mask however i don’t think i would purchase again. it wasn’t the right size so parts of my face did not get the treatment. it didn’t burn like a lot of face masks do but my face felt greasy after using.
Megan P.
Taylorsville
I guess tony moly sheet masks just don’t work for me. I have normal skin, but I’m looking for a healthy glow on my face. I hear great things about this, but I feel like 1-2 days after I use these sheet masks, I get breakouts on my cheeks. I have tried many of these masks but each time I do get the breakouts, so I’m not going to use them anymore. I did get a healthy glow, and it lasted for a whole day, but acne is not worth it.
Kyleigh K.
Is this mask ok for more sensitive skin? I received as a gift and I always am leery when it comes to "purifying" masks. The reviews seem to mention it's more hydrating than anything though. Thanks!