2 colors available

BY TONYMOLY

A set of two individually wrapped lemon oil-infused sheet masks to transform dull, dry skin into invigorated, radiant skin in as little as 20 minutes. Lemon extract helps rejuvenate skin, lighten and brighten uneven skintone, and deliver a super fresh fragrance. Refreshing citrus extracts help to clarify skin resulting in a more radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Each mask features a three-layer cotton sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These masks do not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives. see more...

• I've always heard people say don't put lemon on your face so is thi...1 Answers
  • i've seen people recommend leaving these on overnight for better re...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to even the tone of my skin out f...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Donna S.
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
It's so zesty! πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹There was a lemon zest scent the whole masking time, but a bit comparable to dishwashing soap. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I didn't like the material though. STIFF. So it was hard to smoothn it. I want my mask well-placed and if possible, bubble-free. Oh, and I had to cut the strip under the nose because it kept blocking my nostrils! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ For the price they're selling these at Sephora, the consumers deserve better.
It dried after an hour. Duh. πŸ˜‚ Who said I was supposed to put it on for an hour? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ But I did keep it on my face until it dried up.
My face was so plump and soft and smooth after, but I didn't notice brightening.
It's ok. At least it smelled like lemons! And they're cheap if you buy them from Amazon or Ebay.

For more sheetmask reviews, follow my IG @vaintreasures.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this in Koreatown for2 bucks, unlike Sephora which is like 7 bucks for two haha! Anyways, this mask has the right amount of serum in it! Not too much, not too little. I used this the night before my dance performance and honestly it did brighten my skin and some parts of my dark spots. It may just be the excess time I put it on since it's only 20-30 that you are supposed to use it, but I accidentally took a little nap while I had it on which may have been 50. I would but this again if I'm around K-Town, not willing to pay extra in Sephora.
Claribelle V.
Claribelle V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Tony Moly is a great intro brand to Korean cosmetics and beauty products. The I'm Real! face mask line is great with it's featured natural ingredients.

The Lemon Face Mask Sheet [Brightening] leaves your skin feeling refreshed and does not leave a gross residue like some other face mask sheets. However, it can be a bit awkward when applying the face mask sheet, especially if you have not done so before. As long as you take your time to smooth out the sheet, it should work fine!

As for brightening, I did not notice much of an effect after one use.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
I bought a variety of these masks and I use them every other day to every 2 days, I did notice my skin was more even and had a nice glow after using the mask! It has a nice lemon zest scent and it was there after wards for a little too. (kind of gross but it did get in my mouth & it even tasted like a lemon *would not recommend drinking the liquid..*) This was the first one I tried and I really enjoyed it and it reminds me what I can get out of the other masks because it was such a positive experience!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Another one of my favorite masks from the Tony Moly I'm Real mask line is the Lemon Brightening Mask! These masks have a subtle, sweet mask scent that thankfully doesn't smell like Pine Sol. The mask is made of a thin, stretchy cotton that's soaked with a ton of thin, watery essence. These masks always leave my skin feeling soothed, hydrated, and brighter. Definite repurchase and highly recommended for those looking for a mask that's affordable and can both brighten and hydrate skin.
Karen S.
Karen S.
I really love Korean face masks, that being said, I've tried a lot of them. Tony Moly's sheet masks were ok -- they didn't break me out, and they performed well by hydrating my skin! Unlike some masks, this mask did not leave sticky residue, which I enjoyed. However, I didn't see any brightening qualities after using this mask. Comparing them to other masks, I think this product is pretty good; not my first choice, but I do enjoy them!
Annie H.
Annie H.
I really love Tony Moly when it comes to Korean skincare products. I especially love this lemon face sheet mask. I do the 10 step Korean beauty routine, and I use a sheet mask after I use my essence and if you use this specific one more then once you can see brightening of the skin and smoothness. It really evens outs skin tone and dark spots if used more then once, and provides nourishment to the skin.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Van Buren , AR
Tony Moly masks are the greatest! I bought the 10 pack sheet mask off amazon because my cousin from Korea came to visit and had some and we had a cousin spa day at home and she let me try one! I was in love ! It makes your face feel amazing after your done. My face never felt so soft and I never broke out from it which I was worried about! Will defiantly keep these in my beauty regimen from now on!
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
No classics list of mine would ever be complete without a sheet mask, not #mycultclassics list. TonyMoly found himself right at home with this πŸ‹ brightening mask. It does exactly what it says it's going to do. It not only brightens my skin, the amazing ingredients in the mask work overtime to hydrate my skin. I love how a sheet mask can completely unite my routine making everything so copacetic.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Ventura , CA
I mean for the price you can't beat them. I like that it's called brightening instead of lightening. If I feel like I have dark spots or hyper pigmentation I try to use this specific one but I buy the only moly variety pack on Amazon which is such a great deal! While I think leaders and some other brands and materials are higher quality these are my favorite affordable sheet masks.
tamara b.
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product irritating? How fast did you see results?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I'm a little hesitant about the lemon. Is it okay on sensitive skin?
Precious C.
Precious C.
hampton, GA
Wanna try this ! is this good for dry skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Does it really leave your skin brighter?
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I have heard these are really affordable and great, is that true?