TONYMOLY I'm Real - Lemon Face Mask Sheet - Brightening

A set of two individually wrapped lemon oil-infused sheet masks to transform dull, dry skin into invigorated, radiant skin in as little as 20 minutes. Lemon extract helps rejuvenate skin, lighten and brighten uneven skintone, and deliver a super fresh fragrance. Refreshing citrus extracts help to clarify skin resulting in a more radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Each mask features a three-layer cotton sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These masks do not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.

I'm looking for this product. Which online shop has better price?
is good for very dry skin type ?
Has anyone used the Korean skincare brand TonyMoly? Tag your favourite product from this brand and tell me why? Tonymoly Magic Food Banana Sleeping Mask
Start your review of TONYMOLY I'm Real - Lemon Face Mask Sheet - Brightening!
Product Highlights
“...other masks from tony moly and they are my all time favourite! I have sensitive skin and these masks did the job. They didn't break me out. My skin was clear, glowing and smooth. My favourite! Highly recommended!” in reviews
Pennsylvania
TONYMOLY I'm Real - Lemon Face Mask Sheet - Brightening uploaded by Natalia A.
This stuff is better for people with oily skin. Mine on the other hand is dry so this only made it worse and made it peel. It smells good though. They are a little pricey for just a sheet mask. The packaging is nice but this Mask just wasn't for me. Hopefully someone else has a better experience. This product I am holding in my hands on the other hand did get rid of my clogged pores and didn't leave me with a dry face. Also, it is $2.99 so you really can't beat that price.
new castle, DE
Up next was the Brightening Lemon mask. Honestly, the lemon mask is one of my favs of the bunch. I’m normally not a fan of lemon-y products – they tend to smell either too sherberty or cleaner-y, but the lemon mask smells like neither – just a pleasant lemon scent. I applied this mask when my skin was fairly clear and behaving to get a little scar fading going on – my cheeks are covered in red spots from years of pimples and picking, so I’ll take any scar fading action I can get. The one thing I noticed about this mask is the serum is tackier than any of the other serums. It took a little longer to dry and left more of a residue than the others.
Medina, TN
If you have super sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend these masks just because the fragrance can be a little stronger than some regular masks but if you have a good skincare routine in place already and you’re looking for a great supplement I like these as a once a week pick me up. The incorporation of natural lemon is great in moderation but if you use masks often, have more sensitive skin, or like to wear masks for a bit longer than the average 15-20 min I would recommend the lemon as it can be just a bit harsher on the skin, especially around the eyes.
Brigantine, NJ
Almost everything breaks my sensitive skin out, so I was surprised when this didn't. I was even more surprised that it actually did what it says it is supposed to do esp for the price!My skin feels super moisturized &refreshed after I use this. My skin does look more glowy after using this. Definitely one of my favorite sheet masks.. also don't forget to use the left over liquid in the packaging as a serum!
Boston, MA
Straightforward product. Not sure about the brightening effect, but it definitely revived my skin in that matter. I use sheet masks weekly to keep my skin hydrated and this is one of my favorite brands to use. I love the entire range of colors and different types they offer, which is always fun to try. There is always residual product, which I use for other places in the body (neck, arms, etc.).
St. Louis, MO
I don't love sheet masks usually because my face is very small and they tend to really get me messy, but this one stuck like glue while I had it on! It didn't budge until I removed it after around 15 minutes, and my face felt really refreshed after, and the next day, I saw a noticeable difference into how my skin looked under my everyday makeup. All their face masks are really good!
Austin
This was my first time using this brand of face masks. When used it left my face brightened and smooth. It felt gentle on my skin and not harsh at all. It felt weird on my skin compared to other masks mainly because I never use sheet masks. I never really use face masks so I probably wouldn’t purchase again. If you personally prefer sheet masks I would recommend this mask.
it is just a perfect sheet mask for all the skin types.. it takes around 30_45 minutes to dry completely. it is very hydrating and all the serum has different textures that's what I love the nost about these sheet mash.. i highly recommend these. you will love them ❤️ TONYMOLY I'm Real - Lemon Face Mask Sheet - Brightening
I was really hoping that I'd like this face mask as I enjoy anything with lemon in it however this mask was just too wet. It kept sliding down my face and then the serum would drip off my chin onto my chest which felt gross. I much prefer their LAB face mask range and i wouldnt repuchase this one or any from this range again.
Reseda, CA
This brand is the top Korean skin care that I love. This mask has a sweet and not chemical lemon scent. It leaves the face dewy. The sheet fits well and is comfortable. I find the product to be gentle on the skin. I also think the products are so much fun to use. I love the packaging. I do recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lamont, CA
il y a un an
Alexsandra L. Does this face mask even out skin tone or only brightens the face? Because I have a few dark spots !