BY TONYMOLY #86 in Face Masks

A set of two individually wrapped lemon oil-infused sheet masks to transform dull, dry skin into invigorated, radiant skin in as little as 20 minutes. Lemon extract helps rejuvenate skin, lighten and brighten uneven skintone, and deliver a super fresh fragrance. Refreshing citrus extracts help to clarify skin resulting in a more radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Each mask features a three-layer cotton sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These masks do not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives. see more...

• I've always heard people say don't put lemon on your face so is t...1 Answers
  • i've seen people recommend leaving these on overnight for better ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to even the tone of my skin out...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Donna S.
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
It's so zesty! ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹There was a lemon zest scent the whole masking time, but a bit comparable to dishwashing soap. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I didn't like the material though. STIFF. So it was hard to smoothn it. I want my mask well-placed and if possible, bubble-free. Oh, and I had to cut the strip under the nose because it kept blocking my nostrils! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ For the price they're selling these at Sephora, the consumers deserve better.
It dried after an hour. Duh. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Who said I was supposed to put it on for an hour? ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ But I did keep it on my face until it dried up.
My face was so plump and soft and smooth after, but I didn't notice brightening.
It's ok. At least it smelled like lemons! And they're cheap if you buy them from Amazon or Ebay.

For more sheetmask reviews, follow my IG @vaintreasures.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
I bought a variety of these masks and I use them every other day to every 2 days, I did notice my skin was more even and had a nice glow after using the mask! It has a nice lemon zest scent and it was there after wards for a little too. (kind of gross but it did get in my mouth & it even tasted like a lemon *would not recommend drinking the liquid..*) This was the first one I tried and I really enjoyed it and it reminds me what I can get out of the other masks because it was such a positive experience!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Another one of my favorite masks from the Tony Moly I'm Real mask line is the Lemon Brightening Mask! These masks have a subtle, sweet mask scent that thankfully doesn't smell like Pine Sol. The mask is made of a thin, stretchy cotton that's soaked with a ton of thin, watery essence. These masks always leave my skin feeling soothed, hydrated, and brighter. Definite repurchase and highly recommended for those looking for a mask that's affordable and can both brighten and hydrate skin.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Van Buren , AR
Tony Moly masks are the greatest! I bought the 10 pack sheet mask off amazon because my cousin from Korea came to visit and had some and we had a cousin spa day at home and she let me try one! I was in love ! It makes your face feel amazing after your done. My face never felt so soft and I never broke out from it which I was worried about! Will defiantly keep these in my beauty regimen from now on!
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
No classics list of mine would ever be complete without a sheet mask, not #mycultclassics list. TonyMoly found himself right at home with this ๐Ÿ‹ brightening mask. It does exactly what it says it's going to do. It not only brightens my skin, the amazing ingredients in the mask work overtime to hydrate my skin. I love how a sheet mask can completely unite my routine making everything so copacetic.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I mean for the price you can't beat them. I like that it's called brightening instead of lightening. If I feel like I have dark spots or hyper pigmentation I try to use this specific one but I buy the only moly variety pack on Amazon which is such a great deal! While I think leaders and some other brands and materials are higher quality these are my favorite affordable sheet masks.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
This is my favorite face mask and I have tried a lot. I do like all Tony Moly face mask but the lemon face is my fav. I buy them on Amazon because you can get more for your money. I apply at night before bed and when I wake up in the morning my face still feels so soft..love it!!! I also can tell it brightens my face. Definitely a must!!!!!
Javee S.
Javee S.
Newark, NJ
I am not sure how long the mask last after use, however, I will say it was quite refreshing, enjoyable, and renewing. I really enjoyed using this mask with a glass of wine while reading a book (don't judge me). I'd say if your looking for a cheap, easy, relaxing evening these masks will give you that "new & clean" feel we often crave.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Evansville, IN
These smell amazing! I love using these. I have fairly sensitive skin and the lemon hasn't bothered my skin at all. I haven't noticed a huge brightening effect, aside from the fact that I don't have as much redness. I don't love these quite as much as the Aloe version, but they're still in my rotation.
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I have recently become a huge fan of Korean face sheets. My face tends to get a little dry and face sheets are perfect for hydrating them. This brand is one of my favorites because it smells lovely and works very well at moisturizing my face. I normally get these masks at a Korean mart place
tamara b.
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product irritating? How fast did you see results?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I'm a little hesitant about the lemon. Is it okay on sensitive skin?
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I have heard these are really affordable and great, is that true?
April D.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Does it really leave your skin brighter?