BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
I'm Real Coconut Face Mask Sheet

TONYMOLY I'm Real Coconut Face Mask Sheet

A three-layer pulp sheet infused with natural oils to help restore maximum elasticity and purification to your skin. This specially designed, coconut-enriched face mask is formulated to deeply hydrate and purify the skin. It's made of a three-layer cloth sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence into the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine, or color additives.

Would anyone recommend this sheet mask?
Does this leave your skin feeling moisturized?
Do these really smell of coconut
Start your review of TONYMOLY I'm Real Coconut Face Mask Sheet!
Product Highlights
...me. This is probably one of the best I'm Real! products for people with sensitive skin.in reviews
Lindsay W.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I am on day 6 of wear a mask every night challenge and my skin is loving all of these Tonymoly sheet masks. My skin is normally dry and sensative due to my pale skin. My skin texture has changed over the 6 days. I have used TM sheet masks 4 of the nights no breakouts and leaves my skin feeling like magic! Be sure to give yourself a mini massage after and rub in the left over!
Aneli  C.
San Diego, CA
TONYMOLY I'm Real Coconut Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Aneli  C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Rico aroma a coco, deja la piel hidratada, me encanta consentirme con una linda mascarilla y la verdad que amo la suavidad qué le proporciona a mi rostro 😍
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
TONYMOLY I'm Real Coconut Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Monica C.
Purchased at: Sephora
#maskmoment #tonymoly #influenster I used this sheet mask along with under eye masks and a lip mask. This sheet mask is very calming, it brightened and closed some pores. It was a really good, self love afternoon
Alexandria M.
Surprise , AZ
It’s super hydrating and it moistureizes your face. The scent is just so addictive it smells amazing, coconut and milk. Personally it left my skin very soft. It’s really easy to apply since it’s a face mask sheet. The packaging is really cutee. Overall I recommend it for people that have dry skin like me!
Kat J.
2,346 reviews
TONYMOLY I'm Real Coconut Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Kat J.
First off, you open up the mask and put it on your face and become completely transported to a tropical island!!! This has got the most delicious coconut scent that is purely blissful to enjoy while the mask does its job... Now as for the mask itself, I’ve always found Tony Moly masks to be a little slippery and hard to adhere to my face. That’s just how they’re made, it’s not a dealbreaker for me. They also are cut a little weird and usually completely cover my lips. Again, not a dealbreaker. I just relax for 20 minutes and let the mask do what it does best. It was a refreshing enjoyable experience to use this Hydrating Coconut Tony Moly sheet mask, and I will definitely use the other one that came in the two-pack, but I don’t know that I’ll necessarily buy this particular mask again. As great as it smelled, the serum felt especially sticky on my face and didn’t do a whole lot to hydrate. I would still recommend it if you want a fun sheet mask experience that smells amazing, but if you’re specifically looking for a hydrating treatment, I’d skip this and get a different mask.
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this mask. It smells like coconut and it feels nice on my face. It made my face smooth and nice feeling after
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI
TONYMOLY I'm Real Coconut Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Kristen G.
TONYMOLY I'm Real Coconut Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Kristen G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask was definitely refreshing and great for the skin. The coconut helped the dullness from winter and was a perfect mask before makeup for NYE. My makeup held better than normal with rejuvenated skin because of using this mask first.
Hailey D.
Huntington
I love this product! This brand always makes the best face masks. This mask was very effective & did exactly what was advertised. The price of these masks are great & very affordable. I will definitely buy it again.
Katie S.
Plano, TX
Yep--- totally worth it. I got a 10 piece variety pack, and I am totally obsessed with every single flavor. I love them. They are sheet masks, so if you are expecting scrubs or peel masks, these are not them... they are better.
Christina F.
Sunrise, FL
Absolutely LOVE this sheet mask! I first used it after a long day of flying and waiting in airports which totally dries the skin out. My skin was instantly replenished after use and I have continued to use this product whenever I need a little face drink!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anabell C.
Miami, Fl.
il y a 4 ans
olivia A. il y a 4 ans
i absolutely love them! my absolute favourite sheet masks; gentle, moisturising and leave your skin looking refreshed.