BY TONYMOLY

[Tonymoly] I'm Real Avocado Rich Cream 90ml
  • "this has been my favorite moisturizer for a while now. it has brightened my skin and is super moisturizing. it does leave a tacky finish, but if it bothers you, just don't touch your face" in 7 reviews
  • "It says rich and "I'm real" avocado cream and OMG I love it; It does say rich but it isn't greasy in the least bit. Very gentle and a good value at that! Does not affect my sensitive eyes either. I think this is a win win for any type. I have dry skin but it's in very good condition right now!" in 5 reviews
Kassandra S.
Sunrise, FL
I first tried this when I went to the store in New York and I fell in love with this product. It’s such a great night cream it keeps your skin hydrated all night. I recommend this for use in the winter/ dryer months.
Morgan K.
Oxnard
Bought this on sale at Ulta for $5. Just about the best $5 I’ve ever spent. I have super dry flaky skin and this super thick cream moisturized it so well. It smells great too. I definitely recommend it!
Vanessa S.
Westland, MI
I love this cream! The consistency is gel-like. I put it on especially dry spots on my face (I have combo-sensitive skin) and it really helps to get rid of flakiness without breaking me out. The consistency can feel somewhat greasy when you first apply it, but it is worth the amazing results!
Brina H.
My favorite face cream!!! Not matter how I switch up my skincare routine, this moisturizer never changes. It works wonders for my dry skin! The texture is amazing, and it smells so clean. It’s thick, but not heavy, and works well with other products without beading up. I use to buy it in store at Ulta, but have to order it online now.
Tris E.
Montgomery, Minnesota
This moisturizer is very rich and hydrating and I love it for that. It’s very nice when I have dry patches on my face that I want to get rid of. It helps get rid of them faster. I found this at Ulta on sale and I thought it would be good for that; which it is. I would recommend.
Auna E.
Kelso, WA
This is my HOLY GRAIL of moisturizers. I love how rich and creamy it is, and how it really soaks into my skin. It leaves my face feeling moist and soft, and I am able to apply my makeup almost immediately after using it.
Heather Robyn O.
Fort Hood, TX
Great moisturizer! And smells absolutely delicious. I can’t find this anymore but it was my favorite. Didn’t go on with that greasy feeling, and kept my skin moist all day. I bought it on amazon before for a decent price.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this product it is hands down my favorite moisturizer for day and night. If you like thick creams and deep hydration this product is for you. I love the consistency and how fresh it smells. I have several backups and use this every day💙
Kai H.
This cream is extremely thick but light at the same time. I'd say it's more of a balm than a true cream. I've been using it in my skincare routine after running out of my old cream and I wake up to my skin retaining moisture and being bouncy! I have oily combo skin and I haven't had any problems with it.
Ari D.