TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet

$3.75 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Highly moisturizing facial sheet mask is steeped in nutrient-rich avocado essence that nourishes and conditions skin, adding life and luster to a dull and stressed complexion. Designed for close adhesion, thick and perfect-fitting sheet masks ensure the efficient delivery of skin hydrators and conditioners for an immediate moisturizing effect. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine- and Tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs

[user:keeksb] Do these keep your face overly moisturized after use? Or does it dry up pretty quick?
Is this ok for sensitive skin?
I would love to try out my skin needs treatment
Start your review of TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet!
Product Highlights
...I'm hooked. It made my face feel super soft and moisturized. My face is sensitive but this worked great. It was only $3.75 from Ulta. I have bought this mask and others now. in 29 reviews
a month agoApollo Beach, FL
I've tried a hand full of TONYMOLY sheet mask. At first I wasn't a big fan of them because I would always brake them. Once I finally realized what I was doing wrong, I loved them. They leave my sking feeling refreshed and glowing. They are extremely inexpensive, but the quality is good. I would like to try the other ones in the future.
5 days agoLos Angeles
I love all of Tonymoly’s sheet masks honestly. I’ve never tried one that I didn’t like. This one is one of my favorites because it helps my skin when it needs repair and some extra moisture. It is super gentle too!
13 days agoFort Smith , AR
TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet uploaded by Julie E.
I’m a fan of all the Tony Moly sheet masks. I like that they are slit along the edges to be able to fit it to your face better & there is always enough product to use for a few days. This is a plain white mask.
24 days agoPittsburgh , PA
I love this brand so much that I have way too many of these masks so I never run out. This mask is very gentle and I use it whenever my skin is dry and helps makes my dull skin look healthy and glowy after I use it. It's easy to use and you can't beat the price.
20 days ago
I just used this last night lol. I love the smell of this mask and it’s not too thick where it just globs on your face. It absorbed really well after about 15 minutes and it mixed in well with my night time moisturizer. I have dry, red, sensitive skin so doing green masks like this have been a big plus for me.
a month ago
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this face mask. It has an amazing smell and makes my face feel amazing after I take it off. It didn't leave any sticky residue or leave my face red or itchy, like others have. I got it at Ulta and they had a ton others for a great price. Definitely recommend!
2 months agoSalem
A fun, cute line of sheet masks.I’ve tried several and, despite having many different options, I feel they are all interchangeable. My face feels nice after I use them but I don’t notice the specific benefits (i.e. toning, moisturizing) of each particular mask.
2 months agoKasson, MN
I'm sure it does something but I for the life of me haven't been able to tell what that is. It doesnt6make my face greasy or tight so I guess it's pretty nice that way. You also get quite a bit of the liquid left for the neck and hands which I enjoy.
2 months agoTroy
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite face mask. It's not expensive, the packaging is adorable, and this mask is extremely moisturizing. My skin always feels incredibly soft and hydrated after using, and it helps soothe the rosacea on my cheeks too.
3 months agoKettering , OH
I love the smell and how well the mask fit on my face! I know some sheet masks are awkward but this fit my face perfectly! It was very moisturizing and my face wasn’t irritated after taking off the mask. I would definitely use it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Keeks B. Do these keep your face overly moisturized after use? Or does it dry up pretty quick?
Crystal S. 2 months ago
Your skin will soak it up. For me it was too much. But if your skin is really dry it should be good. It makes your skin feel nice and hydrated.