TONYMOLY

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I love this mask line by Tony Moly. I’ve been trying to collect the whole variety of them. Definitely recommend trying these one. This one hydrates my skin really well. These masks always fit the face great and work amazing in 20 min. They have a pleasant not over powering scent.
5 / 5
I honestly love the holy moly brand. This mask makes me skin feel smooth and hydrated after applying. I usually alternate from the different mask of tony moly depending on what issue my skin is experiencing. I have sentive skin and i have not broken out from this brand.
5 / 5
Treat yourself and get this sheet mask! After using this product my skin felt so hydrated and had a beautiful glow. I’m 31 years old and currently 4 months pregnant with a girl and my skin has been completely different during my pregnancy (random breakouts on my cheeks, redness, dullness) this is the only skincare that has helped me feel like me again! I left it on for 30 min and rubbed the extra serum on my neck and hands. The sheet mask itself felt so cooling on my skin and completely relaxed me before bed. I love this product.