BY TONYMOLY

Highly moisturizing facial sheet mask is steeped in nutrient-rich avocado essence that nourishes and conditions skin, adding life and luster to a dull and stressed complexion. Designed for close adhesion, thick and perfect-fitting sheet masks ensure the efficient delivery of skin hydrators and conditioners for an immediate moisturizing effect. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine- and Tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs

TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet

Start your review of TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This was the first face mask from tony moly I used. Now I'm hooked. It made my face feel super soft and moisturized. My face is sensitive but this worked great. It was only $3.75 from Ulta. I have bought this mask and others now. " in 29 reviews
Kendall K.
I’ve been pleased with every Tony Moly sheet mask I’ve tried. They’re really easy to use and I feel so refreshed every time I use one. This one is really nice and helped my skin feel clean and soft. You can’t beat the price either!
Monica R.
New York
Oh man, this is my favorite sheet mask I have ever tried. Sheet masks in general are pretty hit or miss, but this one is so, so good. It's a great value for your money. Is it Charlotte Tilbury good? No, but it's pretty damn good. My skin feels so supple (feel weird saying that word, but it's true) after taking it off.
Olivia L.
For the price of this product it's just crazy. I love this face mask very much, but just not the price... $3 for one sheet mask! Although it helped my skin a decent amount and it got all the hydration I needed back into my skin, it's very pricey. This mask is great for dry skin that needs  glow up!
Courtney J.
Stony Creek
  TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet
  I'm a little new to the whole sheet mask craze; I personally prefer the ones where you slather it on and rinse it out. But, this avocado mask is AMAZING! I used it the other night after a long day at work, and I woke up with smooth, glowing skin the next morning. I ordered a few different ones off of amazon, and they're all so budget-friendly! It's not harsh, it's not overly perfumed, and the actual mask is super soaked in the serum. You'll even have a little left over in the bottom of the package. Do be careful, though, because the actual mask is a little thin and fragile.
  I'm ordering another round as soon as I can, these masks are amazing!
Lexi F.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super super dry skin and this mask is really helpful during the winter months when im extra dry, it also smells great! And the mask itself is made very well. I like to take the leftover in the package and put it on my neck for extra moisturizing, cant let anything go to waste!
stephanie o.
Beaverton
I absolutely LOVED this sheet mask. I'm a huge fan of avocados, so when I saw this in Ulta I knew I needed to try it out! My skin didn't feel so overwhelmed afterwards but still felt so clean and healthy like it does after using other masks. The smell was also pretty refreshing!
tereesaw K.
las vegas
I love the packaging. The sheets are thick enough so its easy for you to pull it apart and place onto your face. There is always more than enough gel in the package so you won't have to worry if you don't want to use it right away because they don't dry out.
Jess W.
Owego
I like this product a lot! Great for an at home spa night. Fits on your face well and has a generous amount of product for your face to absorb. I would say this product sells for a fair price. I have bought this mask multiple times, and will continue to purchase!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I’m not a huge fan of sheet masks. I feel like their results are temporary at best.
But this one is pretty awesome. I actually just used this this morning.
It smells a little flowery and the mask is a little large,but it is absolutely saturated with serum.
You wear this mask for 20-30 minutes and it does leave your skin hydrated and dewy.
These masks are fun. I don’t know how longterm the results are,but out of all of the Tony Moly masks I’ve tried,this one seems the best.
I like using a mask like this to relax or when I feel like treating myself.
I get these masks at Urban Outfitters. They are 3-4$ each.
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I’m not a fan of tony moly sheet masks. I find the serum sticky and the formulas of all the serums too similar. They all do just about the same thing: hydrate, plump, soften. I don’t think they’re special, but they generally get the job done
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Where is the best place to buy these inexpensively? Best place I've found so far is Amazon- 8/$9
meli b.
McMinnville, OR
Are these masks any good? I’ve seen them get hyped up recently, but I’m not sure if it’ll benefit my skin in any way.
syd c.