TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet

Highly moisturizing facial sheet mask is steeped in nutrient-rich avocado essence that nourishes and conditions skin, adding life and luster to a dull and stressed complexion. Designed for close adhesion, thick and perfect-fitting sheet masks ensure the efficient delivery of skin hydrators and conditioners for an immediate moisturizing effect. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine- and Tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs

Where can you buy this?
[user:keeksb] Do these keep your face overly moisturized after use? Or does it dry up pretty quick?
Is this ok for sensitive skin?
Start your review of TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet!
Product Highlights
...I'm hooked. It made my face feel super soft and moisturized. My face is sensitive but this worked great. It was only $3.75 from Ulta. I have bought this mask and others now. in reviews
Lisa B.
Lincoln, NE
TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I am not a huge fan of sheet masks but this one was pretty good. It stayed put and my face felt velvety smooth after. I will buy this again. Purchased at Macy's. Tonymoly I'm Real Mask - Avocado
Meghan S.
TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet uploaded by Meghan S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing face mask! I bought this yesterday for $3.95 at Ulta and thought it was a pretty reasonable price! I love the packaging and my skin felt softer after. You only leave the mask on for 15 minutes but I feel like in that short amount of time it did the trick. These masks are also kid friendly so that is definitely a perk!
djuja S.
Barberton, OH
TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet uploaded by djuja S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This one I think is one of the nicest smelling of all I have had. It’s just ok fun on a pamper yourself day. The main reason I didn’t like it is because it will not stay on the face which is something I have found with all Tony Moly masks. Didn’t see much of a change in my skin after using it.
Deanna B.
Langhorne, PA
TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet uploaded by Deanna B.
I was excited for some nutrition tonight. I have been trying many skin items during quarantine so I wanted something soothing today.
Lauren A.
Lexington, KY
I’m a fan on tonymoly masks on my sensitive skin! I toss one on a couple nights a week. I think they’re great value if you find them on sale. They’re very gentle and moisturizing and there is a lot of excess product you can use on your neck, décolletage, and back of your hands!
Tie G.
TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet uploaded by Tie G.
I have used all of the 11 varities since I started purchasing the 11 pack on Amazon every month! My favorite of all the sheet masks is this Avocado one! Perhaps because I love to eat Avocados I just feel this one is the most moiturizing one when really it is probably the most neutral one of them all. Meaning, I can leave this on my face for well over 15 mins and not feel any irritations what so ever. My least favorite of them are the Skin Purifying and Clear skin ones these two always make my face feel so warm in less than 5 mins and I remove them right away. In other words these two irritate my skin out of the pack so I save them for last or give them to those who can tolerate them. All in all I only recently discovered Tony Moly and fell in love with how smooth and radiant these sheet masks make my face look! And I recommend them all the time!
Yesenia R.
Ocala, FL
TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet uploaded by Yesenia R.
I love TonyMoly brands and this Avocado Sheet mask is so amazing..It makes your skin look radiant and gives you that glowing fresh look
Kierra O.
TONYMOLY I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet uploaded by Kierra O.
Purchased at: ULTA
This face mask leaves your skin hydrated and soft! This mask isn’t super big like most are which was super helpful! I would have to try this a couple more times to see if it has any other effects, but it’s a nice sheet mask!
Chilli N.
It is a really nice and hydrating mask sheet. It fits pretty well on my face, a bit on the bigger side. I leave it on for about 20 minutes and it is still a bit moist. My face is moisturized after it. All in all a pretty decent mask. Buy it from amazon and it is cheaper.
Pasqual Y.
West Harrison, IN
I do like the hydration that this mask brings to my skin. I feel like it does add something, but nothing with a wow factor. Honestly, you could purchase cheaper products with similar outcomes. The packaging is cute, but nothing specific about my skin (other than some added hydration) made me impressed. At the end of the day, it did it's most basic job, and for that I give it an almost perfect score. No irritation for my redness, so that's a plus!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Keeran B. Do these keep your face overly moisturized after use? Or does it dry up pretty quick?
Crystal S. il y a 2 ans
Your skin will soak it up. For me it was too much. But if your skin is really dry it should be good. It makes your skin feel nice and hydrated.