Tonymoly Green Apple Lip Balm

A thing of beauty and a joy to use, TONYMOLY's Mini Green Apple Lip Balm is brimming with potent, skin-conditioning extracts to keep lips feeling soft and supple. Moisturising green apple extracts protect against the damaging effects of free radicals while creating a 'plumping' effect to leave your lips super-smooth, supple and smoochable. And don't get us started on the packaging… 'eek'-inducingly adorable, the fruity jar is guaranteed to brighten up your everyday (well worth the teeny-weeny price tag).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tonymoly Green Apple Lip Balm!
Jessica S.
Kansas City, KS
Makes your lips smooth and soft! Perfect for those of us that live in a dry desert climate like Phoenix. Nice smell and reasonably priced!
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
Bought this in the philippines and it was a great balm for my lips. So great to have in my bag and worth the penny.
sharon_gel L.
Ashdod israel
TONYMOLY like I was with you and the last time it's amazing it has a fantastic apple scent moisturizing your lips team in the most perfect way to make them a lot more red than usually and plumper I highly recommend this product for someone who has really dry skin on their lips
Hannah R.
Uk
Rather expensive for the product, terrible lip balm with virtually no moisturising power, terrible flavour/ scent the packaging is quite the novelty and is impractical. Do not recommend.

Looking for your answer?