Tonymoly Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack uploaded by Chasity D.Tonymoly Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack uploaded by Chasity D.Tonymoly Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack uploaded by Samayra M.

BY TONYMOLY

Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack 30g, wash off pack that densely tightens enlarged pores. How to Use-After using Blackhead-Out Oil Gel, apply and rinse off after 10-15 minThe second step is Egg Pore Tightening Pack that tightens sagging pores. The easy wash off pack has egg white and camellia extracts that contain oil and provide waste management. It densely tightens your skin to give you clear, smooth, and clean skin. After using it all, you can even pop out the top white part of the egg design to use as an adorable flower pot. see more...

Buy on Macy's*
Corina C.
Las Vegas
It leaves my skin nice and tight after I am done with it. It was definitely a great find!
Kaylin P.
I love this mask! It really makes your skin feel amazing. It definitely has a strange almost spongy texture putting it on, but it smooths out like a nice clay mask. It's affordable and nice on your skin. I would definitely recommend this for tightening pores and just how cool and fresh it makes your face feel!
Hollie U.
Nottingham
This product did my pores some short term good but I'm a long term gal I like to see results, I found this brand in Selfridges and was drawn in by the packaging, I think I would recommend this as a quick fix for large pores 🤘
Eleanor D.
Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear
My go to mask before a night out. It makes my skin feel tighter and pores are definitely diminished.  Excellent value for money as a little goes a long way.
Ana M.
This is my favourite deep cleaning mask ever! I love how it cleans out my pores and shrinks them in size. I saw results after one use. Plus the packaging is super cute. The container is quirky and always puts a smile on my face when I see it. This mask is "egg-cellent!"
RianaXinavane A.
Valenzuela city 25- victoria village canumay east
This one was good even if you have an blackhead this one remove that, and you're skin clearly and smooth and you can use that if you see you have many imperfections in you're skin
Carmen C.
I actually see a difference in my pore size using this mask. The only issue is the packaging although cute is not very functional.
rajaa l.
casablanca
It is a good mask to moisturise oily skin without causing pimples but for blackheads I don't think so , it removes just few
jenna g.
chicago, IL
how expensive is this? where can i get it?
Sunayna P.
How good is this product for sensitive skin?
Gladys K.
BAYSIDE
About how often do you have to use this product for your pores?
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
I know it seems like a weird question, but what does it smell like? Eggs?
Cori A.
Kearney, MO
Tonymoly products are amazing but I haven't tried this product yet. I need this in my life, where can I find it?