Tonymoly Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack uploaded by Samayra M.Tonymoly Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack uploaded by Chasity D.Tonymoly Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack uploaded by Chasity D.

BY TONYMOLY

Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack 30g, wash off pack that densely tightens enlarged pores. How to Use-After using Blackhead-Out Oil Gel, apply and rinse off after 10-15 minThe second step is Egg Pore Tightening Pack that tightens sagging pores. The easy wash off pack has egg white and camellia extracts that contain oil and provide waste management. It densely tightens your skin to give you clear, smooth, and clean skin. After using it all, you can even pop out the top white part of the egg design to use as an adorable flower pot. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
Anna C.
This product tightened my pores in one use, so it works. Keep in mind that this doesn’t mean that my pores are small. I have very large pores on the center of my nose and this mask tightened them within one use, but there is still a long way to go. My smaller pores were shrunken intensely, but my larger pores will probably need a few more uses before they virtually disappear. I have used this product regularly before and it shrunk my pores to a manageable size, but they grew after I stopped using the pack, so it’s not an extended treatment.  The product is a chunky white consistency, kind of like a drier cottage cheese. You take the chunks of it and squish and rub it onto the areas where you have pores. It tingles and is cooling, and dries into a tight mask. Wash off, admire your tightened pores! I have very sensitive and dry skin, and this mask doesn’t seem to irritate my skin as long as I follow up with my typical moisturizing skincare regimen.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
Sadly I have struggled with large pores since I was a teenager. I have constantly been searching for a magical fix. This is one of the best products i have ever used. It's not magical, but it really does help. Plus it's cute through my extra oil.
Jenny M.
Berea, OH
I was very impressed with this product. This product is a quick fix for enlarged pores. I usually apply it before my makeup for special events or if my pores are just looking huge that day. The only downside is that the effects are not long lasting. By the next morning your skin will revert back to its previous state. All in all its a great quick fix but you have to keep using it to keep your pores that way.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
They got rid of this! I can’t find it anywhere anymore! I used to buy at Ulta. It went on before I got in the shower and was a dream. My pores where so much smaller and tight. If anyone reads this that knows where I can find this please let me know! I would pay double the cost as it was so reasonable. I miss it greatly.
Samantha O.
Gainesville, FL
This product is really expensive for the amount of actual substance that you get. It's also a really weird consistency and hard to spread. Your skin does feel tighter and cooler while you use it, but I'm not sure it's really worth purchasing the product.
Jess B.
New Jersey
It was an interesting whipped mouse like texture and it was easy to apply. Always left my skin glowing. Packaging is cute, but losing one star cause there's just not a lot of product.
Sarah P.
Erie, PA
The packaging for this product is super cute. Its very creative, however, after trying other face masks, this one just doesn't do it for me. It has a sponge like feeling and is difficult to apply. It almost crumbles. The cooling sensation on your face is delightful. This product is more for tightening your pores than cleaning them. Usually, Ill put in on after I take a shower to make sure my pores are clean. I probably won't purchase this face mask again, but it was an interesting try.
Vanessa G.
Las Vegas
I quite enjoy this face mask for the cooling sensation it provides during the masking process! I usually use this after a long day in the sun or when my skin is feeling particularly oily. I find it leaves my skin feeling refreshed albeit a bit dry. The dryness however, is remedied by a bit of moisturizer then all is well. I also think the texture is very unique and fun to smear on my face haha.
Lizzy R.
Janesville
This mask was really great to help close up my pores after doing a pore strip!  I love how it firms up my skin and made me feel refreshed.  The texture of this mask is a little weird....but don't let that deter you from using it!  I loved this product and also think the packaging is super cool!
Victoria G.
Round Rock, TX
I use this before putting on my makeup around my t zone . It's very cooling and it'll tighten up those pores . Plus the packaging itself is so cute !bought mine at ulta and I'd say the pricing is fair it's not going to break the bank. Plus it has lasted me forever I feel like they give you a lot for the price .
jenna g.
Elgin, IL
how expensive is this? where can i get it?
Sunayna P.
How good is this product for sensitive skin?
Gladys K.
BAYSIDE
About how often do you have to use this product for your pores?
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
I know it seems like a weird question, but what does it smell like? Eggs?
Cori A.
Kearney, MO
Tonymoly products are amazing but I haven't tried this product yet. I need this in my life, where can I find it?