BY TONYMOLY

Amy N.
glenside
This product made my face feel very fresh in the morning!! It has a strong scent-it smells like baby powder. i bought it on amazon. If i used to daily, it would dry my skin out a bit. It was good for its price and my face felt less oily using it. I would buy it again in the future.
Caroline C.
Orlando, FL
These chips are pretty good by itself and even better with other ingredients like lime and tapatio ! Yum!!!!

"These chips are pretty good by itself and even better with other ingredients like lime and tapatio ! Yum
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
The #brown egg helps with lessening the look of your pores and the #white egg helps to brighten/even out your #complexion! It definitely met my expectation and it doesn't break the bank. I'd recommend this to anybody who has oily/combination skin. Will definitely buy over and over again.
Maria A.
Miami, Florida
I had great results with this since my skin is combination mostly hitting the oily type of skin but my mom tried it and she said her skin felt like all the water was sucked out. Please use this if your skin is oily only. Both soaps have a pleasant scent.
Bianca S.
This is one of the first products that I bought when I started diving into korean skincare. Although it did not break me out, I am currently using a low ph cleanser and am not interested in going back to cleansers of a higher ph TonyMoly Egg Pore Shiny Skin Soap
Lilli A.
Looks cute, gentle on my skin, I have used it for a while and keep using it once in awhile. I noticed black heads are less after using it constantly
Leanne B.
Saskatoon
I got this one about a month ago and i use it everyday to clean and minimize pores. Really good for the skin. Not dying or anything like that