BY TONYMOLY

Lather and apply to face-Rinse after 5 minutes-Tip: Lather and massage into face to use like a packTransform your bumpy, rugged, haggard porous skin into shiny smooth skin with TONYMOLYs Egg Pore Shiny Skin Soap. Good for skin with blackheads, enlarged pores, and excessive keratin and oil, the soap provides abundant minerals and solves your skins problems. It contains red clay that removes wastes; white egg that shrinks pores, removes blackheads and dead skin cells effectively; and coconut oil that forms a protective film for moist and smooth skin. You can even use it as a pack at night and comes in an awesome egg design and carton concept. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Shey J.
Kissimmee, FL
I got these at Ricky's NYC on sale for $9 but even at a regular price I think they're most definitely worth the cost. You get a ton of product so the things last forever and the results are awesome. I bought them on a whim, and now they're part of my holy grail daily skincare routine. The white egg is meant to be used in the morning as a brightening treatment and the brown egg is meant to be used at night as the pore minimizing treatment. I use them with a rotating exfoliating brush and combined with the rest of my routine, my face has never looked better and my pores have never looked smaller.

Because they are little bars of soap I do recommend working in a moisturizer or an oil treatment to keep your skin from drying out. Even though I typically have very dry skin, I haven't felt any kind of excessive dryness with these thanks to my current skincare regime, it's still better to be safe than sorry.

I'm probably going to end up buying backups of this + buying some for my friends and family bc not only do they work fantastic, in true TONYMOLY fashion they also happen to be freaking adorable.
Denise R.
Missoula , MT
I really love these soaps. I have horrible pores an these seem to really help purge and shrink them up a bit. What I learned:

The white soap is to clean your face in the morning, before applying your toner, cream or whatever you use.
You have to lather with warm water and massage on your face. Then leave on for 15-20 minutes and wash off with water (warm or cold, it's up to you).
It smells very nice, lathers very well and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean.

The brown soap is for the evening.
Use it like the white one, but leave it only 10 minutes (as it is stronger than the white one), and then wash off with water.
It has a stronger smell than the white one, but it's not bad, I like it actually.
Like the white soap, it leaves my skin clean and fresh, further removes make-up (even if there's no left when using that oil), and really tightens the pores.
Sydni W.
Favorite soap hands down. I do the white in the morning as a quick mask and the brown before bed as 15min mask. No break outs and my skin is brighter. Been using it for almost 2 years. Affordable with good results.
Nichole M.
Simpsonville
Eh it's okay and it works to a certain extent. Face feels shiny and clean afterwards but you can tell it's super dry. Lasts for awhile and it is gentle. Lasts for awhile and could always try it out
Jourdan P.
I bought this on vacation since it was affordable. I love that you get a day and night cleanser. It was about $10 and should last me about 3 months. You can also use the night(brown) egg as a mask. I left it on overnight and most of my pimples were dried up. I have noticed that my skin is tighter and more smooth. My pores have gone down a bit. I would definitely recommend for all skin types, even sensitive.
Deanne D.
Im a big fan of korean product and this Tony Moly Eggpore Shiny Skin Soap is so cuuuute! For the packaging, you'll kinda make sure its not in tge kitchen lol. These rwo really look like an egg, its in an egg carton wrapped and the egg itself is wrapped in a plastic but the thing here is its not kinda good if the box gets wet, it kinda wilt the carton

The 2 eggs have different dunctions. The white one is used for mornings it claims to brighten your skin and for the brown one it claims to tighten your skin.

my opion for the claims:

This product did A lot to my skin complexion it did brighten the redness around my nose , the oiliness were controlled, it can help with my acne and dark spots too! But its kinda drying too much so I suggest to put moisturizer after using this product
 I really like this product. I could see my skin start to improve! The soap effectively reduces redness and clarifies skin. I can also see that dark spots are beginning to lighten, which is undoubtedly my favorite thing about this product. My skin looks and feels less oily as well. The nighttime soap also washes away makeup effectively. Now I don’t usually follow up with makeup remover anymore. The soap is quite gentle and mild, so it would probably work well on sensitive skin as well. Overall, Tony Moly’s Eggpore Shiny Skin Soap definitely delivers on its promises
Danika P.
Edmonton, AB
I found this product to be a little gimmicky, and also a little bit of a pain to use. The packaging is adorable (aren't we all suckers for cute packaging) which is what led me to buy it in the first place, but I really don't feel like the product actually did anything for my skin, it maybe even dried it out a little bit.... which I guess made it look shiny?
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: TonyMoly Egg Pore Shiny Skin Soap more...
The tony moly egg soap if fun and works great to both cleanse my skin and leave it not looking shiny. I bought it on amazon for a really good price. I recommend this.
Noran M.
Jeddah
Best soap I've used for pores ! After continues use I've really noticed my pores have shrunk. And it wasn't drying at all (I have combo skin) and it's really cheap too so I'll defiantly keep buying !
Denishe M.
Lithonia
How long does the product last
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,470 reviews
Is this soap any good???