BY TONYMOLY

Our Egg Pore Nose Pack Strips is a hi-tech formula made with egg shell powder and charcoal to eliminate blackheads and whiteheads easily! The strips cling nice and snug against your skin for a comfortable yet effective treatment! see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
nika j.
Germany
Not very impressed by this. I used to put some of nivea on my nose and they did a much better job. Not a total waste of money, but I had better.
Courtney B.
Herald Harbor
My daughter and I each used one of these, and it helped to clear up blackheads on our noses and on cheeks! It feels a bit tight when on, but it definitely does the job. I like that it doesn't feel like my skin is being ripped off like other blackhead removal products and strips.
Faerienara M.
Already bought two of these. They just get everything out, it has a particular scent but not so much. Even my little pores are emptied by these.

I also tested it on my broifriend and the difference was amazing, he was actually scared of all the gunk that went out of his pores....
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
I had forgotten how much I enjoy pore strip! They are so satisfying when you rip them off and see the evidence of what was lurking underneath your pores! These work really well, the packing is cute, and they're cheap. Win-win!
Marissa H.
Knoxville
This made my nose feel so soft without drying my skin out! My pores appeared smaller after the first time I used it. I've bought it a few times since then and I love it every time.
Elizabeth S.
Dearborn
Review for: Tony Moly - Egg Pore Nose Pack Package 1 set (7 pcs) more...
I have been using Bioré nose strips for close to 20 years and never thought I would come across something better, until I purchased these on a whim. They remove stubborn white heads and clear pores. This is a new staple to my weekly skin care routine.
Laura S.
York PA
Review for: Tony Moly - Egg Pore Nose Pack Package 1 set (7 pcs) more...
I prefer Tony Moly’s strawberry seeds nose pack to this. Sure it’s three steps and more time consuming but it does the job without the harshness of these strips. They are effective and my husband ended up using them so I didn’t feel like I wasted my money but this didn’t work for my sensitive skin.
Erin M.
Flint, MI
I'm kind of on the fence about these.  First of all, they actually smell like egg, which is a bit off-putting. They do work, but kind of dry out your skin.
Victoria C.
Bayside, NY
Review for: Tony Moly - Egg Pore Nose Pack Package 1 set (7 pcs) more...
Wish these came in a larger pack! I love this nose strip. It grips really tight so I recommend it if you have A LOT of blackheads. But also be careful because it is possible to rip a layer of skin. It’s become one of the only nose strips that works for me
Dulce F.
Brooklyn
Easy to apply. Just wet your nose a bit and then apply. Very easy to use and good for my nose. It helps clean it up a bit.
Laura E.
Do these work really well? I've seen people make homemade versions and they seem promising. Seems when I do these they remove very little and I feel I have to do them More than once. Anyone know if this one is worth it?
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
I couldn't get these to work, is there a certain trick to using them?
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
Is this brand about the cute packaging or is the product good too?
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I used some nose pad cleanser today and it bruised my nose. I am looking for something that will not bruise my nose or rip my skin off, how gentle is this product?
Miriam B.