Tonymoly Egg Pore Black head Steam Balm

*1 other buying options

Clear balm that gently cares for blackheads. How to Use-Gently apply and massage after 2-5 min and rinse offYoure sick of having bumpy, rugged, stiff, and haggard porous skin, right? The answer to your pore skin problems is Tony Moly's three Egg Pore line for smooth skin. The best-selling first step is Tony Moly Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm that dissolves and melts away your impurities. The transparent balm turns white when combined with sebum to lather away excessive oil, keratin, whiteheads, blackheads and dirt. Tony Moly Egg Pore Blackhead out steam balm purifies your skin to give you clear, smooth, and clean skin.

Any one else suffer from clogged pores on the nose? Does this work for that?
Did anyone find this helps shrink pores over time/uses or does it simply clear?
How long does the egg pore typically last?
Start your review of Tonymoly Egg Pore Black head Steam Balm!
Cool concept,  but it didn't do much for me. I put it on my nose, where most of my blackheads are, and went into the shower. It became extremely warm and when I washed it off I didn't notice a difference. Three stars for the intrigue of the warmth. Will not repurchase.
I have pretty bad sun sensitivity, and when exposed to the sun I start to get tiny little pimples on the forehead and blackheads on the nose. I use this once a day, and it the warming sensation really opens the pores. Satisfied overall!
Garden Grove
This balm feels good on the skin because you can feel it warming up. Which is helping to clean out the pores and I can definitely see that it is making a difference with my pores. I will keep using it.
San Jose, CA
If you have a pore or black head problem.. This is for you!!! Don't be fooled thinking that the cute egg packaging is just a gimmick... Because it isn't! This steam ball is probably one of the lost effective tonymoly products I've ever seen! And I'm telling everyone about it!! Used after cleansing with warm water, this baby opens up those nasty pores and after just 3 daily (day and night) uses... You'll be asking yourself "what pores?"! The fragrant is light and this goes a long way. No wonder why everyone seems to be sold out of it right?! :)
Bay City, MI
love Love LOVE!!!! For someone with deep, wide pores, this is a godsend!  I use it once or twice a week after showering and it keeps my nose from looking cratered.  It's a decent price and I will definitely buy again.
Portland, OR
I really think this stuff works. I got this from yesstyle last month! The first i used those pimples that were just under the skin pop out! And my blackheads and whiteheads around my nose and chin area came out too! If you have a pimple that wont surface this stuff will pull it out. I think this will work best if you put on a peel off mask afterwards. When you first put it on its clear and then it will turn into white foam like-ish, not too much though.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff really is amazing. It really, really does remove blackheads. I have tried pore strips and they never seemed to work for me. You will have to use it about 2 times a week to keep up the results but wow. The blackheads on my nose are finally gone! And the price is so reasonable too.
Wilton manors , FL
When this product first hit shelves it solid out like crazy! So when it finally filled back in at Sephora I got one because I had to see what the hype was all about. Sadly this product missed the mark I did the set amount of time 3 times a week and within 3 weeks use nothing changed nor did black heads diminish sadly wouldn't repurchase.
New Berlin, WI
I like it.  I have only used it twice but it made my skin feel warm.  I would say its pretty affordable in terms of skin care.  I didn't really know what to expect.  I don't use it very often but would like to.  I don't think I would buy it again, however.  Overall I liked it though.
Saint Paul, MN
Gorgeous, refreshing lemon smell. Product feels creamy and luxurious when you apply it. It beats as you buff into your skin. Immediately after rinsing pores are minimized and feel squeaky clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...