BY TONYMOLY

It´s absorbed rapidly in lips because Jojoba seed oil is contained and cellular regernation ability is excellent and encourage plow power and elasticity. Also contains other nourishing ingredients to help the lips look lively and vibrant. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Kat A.
San Jose
This is a pretty good lip tint overall. It only comes in two colors, but the red color almost looks like a candy apple, even when it’s dried. It also smells really strong like yummy cherries. The only reason I would rate it 3 Stars is because if you have any drier skin it’ll stain it a much darker red that won’t come off.
Ci W.
Nampa
All I can say is - wow!! I was tricked into purchasing a long-lasting lip product for $50 (Lipsense) and this is product is far better and at a much cheaper price. I have now regularly used this for 6 months. The color holds day or night, summer or winter-- which is great especially considering my lips get so dry in the cold! One small source of improvement would be the shape of the applicator. I have Cupid bow lips and it is sometimes challenging to apply accurately around them.
☽ B.
Jacksonville
I love this lip stain, however it just was not my color. It was way to red and make my lips look as if they were bleeding. I bought it on Amazon so I used the reviews for reference. While it does look beautiful, it’s just not my color.
Kylie G.
LOVE. This stain is a classic red. It's not overly bright. It stays on very well. I usually layer it with another lip crayon or lipstick to blend colors but I love the lip stains.
Suki R.
This liptint is one of the most vibrant fast drying long lasting and credible items I've ever purchased from in the states and International. I consider myself a big lip tints user and I think I'm pretty knowledgeable about tints and I can definitely say that this is definitely in my top 3.
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Jct, NY
There are times when I prefer to use a lip tint over a lipstick, and whenever this happens, I always turn to this lip tint. It has a pleasant fruity scent and is a nice shade of red that isn't too bold/bright. I have yet to find another lip tint that I like as much as this one!
Julianne🚮 G.
Etters
It hives a lot of pigment to the lips. It’s really easy to apply and I like the fact that there’s no chunks of product when applying. For me it wasn’t super long lasting but I thought maybe it would be a little more product it would be.overall I loved it
Hailey P.
Hutto, TX
I dont use tints alot because they make my lips feel dry but I like the look this one gave me a natural no makeup kinda day look. I personally don't like the dry lip feel, but that's just me. This brand has cute packaging.
Nathlene E.
This is so pigmented and long lasting! And affordable, I bought mine on amazon! I loveeeee this product! Doesn't make my lips feel dry, it's really moisturizing 😊
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love Tony Moly in general but this product didn’t work for me. It was very hard to get an even coat of color on my lips. It was very drying, more than most matte liquid lipsticks, and it didn’t have much staying power. It was a total miss for me.