BY TONYMOLY

(Liquid type tint which helps to express a lively color on lips) Contains jojoba oil to ease the absorption, restore cells and boost suppleness on lips. Also contains other nourishing ingredients to help the lips look lively and vibrant. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Ribbon B.
I have been using this lip tint since I first got into makeup, it has been a staple in my routine for about 4 years. It's ultra pigmented and instead of disappearing into nothingness this will fade off into a pretty soft pink color and it has serious staying power and has last me up to 8 hours before however the shade range is kinda saddening and on my lips it applies a little dark but eventually lightens up. I love it and totally recommend it.
Ivette G.
OK, so this product actually smells good, like a fruit kind of smell but as soon as you put it on, it dries your lips and even if you put like lip primer or balm to make it look less bad, it would look worst but still looks cute I guess ( if you cover your whole lips like its lip gloss )
k ♡.
TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint #1 Cherry (9ml)

This one works well for just like everyday fresh look. It’s my first time using this but I don’t think I’ll be able to finish it anytime soon. A little bit goes a long way.
Kaitlynn L.
This is absolutely terrible. I regret ever buying this. It leaves your lips so extremely dry. I would exfoliate my lips before applying and it would still settle in lines of my lips. It looks terrible. Don’t purchase this.
Gardenia H.
The color is really great. i love the consistency of it and feels as if nothing is on the lips when dry and can be build up. the only problem is that is not that long lasting, but that doesn't keep me from using it
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
This, by far, is my favorite lip stain. It does stain your lips.. But in a good way. It doesn’t leave any clumpy spots towards the center of your lips and the color applies evenly. It looks great under a lipgloss or by Itself
Katerina L.
Vero Beach
Very similar to the Edude House Lip Stains. The color range on both is fairly small. But they last well. They are both liquid form and applied with a sponge tip lipstick applicator. This one is skinny while etude house is short but wide.
Francesca N.
Very simple tint! I like the jelly texture in this tint, and very inexpensive. It's pretty pigmented so make sure to blend it out well so it doesn't look patchy! Lasts for a good amount of time!
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Love love love this lip tint! It is the perfect cherry red! The product is a great stain that is very buildable. One layer is a nice flush. 3 layers and you have a great red lip! I like to follow with a lip balm because the stain can feel a bit dry when it sets. I can wear this for about 6 hours before I start to see a little fading in the middle of my lips.
meme l.
Wake Forest
this is my go-to liptint; it’s a nice deep red and looks great as a gradient lip. i bought this at a tonymoly from a local korean market, and for the price, you get what you pay for. it comes off pretty easily, so although it’s a lip “tint” you WILL need to reapply through the day. it smelled super sweet too; like cherries!
Teenuh G.
Belleville, Ontario
It's not the kind that peels off is it?
Courtney O.
Wentzville, MO
How long does the color last?
KRISTINE C.
Compostela Valley
does it make my lips dry?