BY TONYMOLY

(Liquid type tint which helps to express a lively color on lips) Contains jojoba oil to ease the absorption, restore cells and boost suppleness on lips. Also contains other nourishing ingredients to help the lips look lively and vibrant. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Ribbon B.
I have been using this lip tint since I first got into makeup, it has been a staple in my routine for about 4 years. It's ultra pigmented and instead of disappearing into nothingness this will fade off into a pretty soft pink color and it has serious staying power and has last me up to 8 hours before however the shade range is kinda saddening and on my lips it applies a little dark but eventually lightens up. I love it and totally recommend it.
meme l.
Wake Forest
this is my go-to liptint; it’s a nice deep red and looks great as a gradient lip. i bought this at a tonymoly from a local korean market, and for the price, you get what you pay for. it comes off pretty easily, so although it’s a lip “tint” you WILL need to reapply through the day. it smelled super sweet too; like cherries!
Angie B.
Fairfax, VA
I’ve always heard a lot about Korean skin care and beauty products which is why I decided to try the Tony Moly lip tint. This is the perfect product when your lips need a hint of color. I always say that a hint of color brightens up the face! 5/5 recommend.
Gardenia H.
The color is really great. i love the consistency of it and feels as if nothing is on the lips when dry and can be build up. the only problem is that is not that long lasting, but that doesn't keep me from using it
Katerina L.
Vero Beach
Very similar to the Edude House Lip Stains. The color range on both is fairly small. But they last well. They are both liquid form and applied with a sponge tip lipstick applicator. This one is skinny while etude house is short but wide.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
Love love love this lip tint! It is the perfect cherry red! The product is a great stain that is very buildable. One layer is a nice flush. 3 layers and you have a great red lip! I like to follow with a lip balm because the stain can feel a bit dry when it sets. I can wear this for about 6 hours before I start to see a little fading in the middle of my lips.
Karina Y.
This lip stain is super pigmented and smells great! It stays on for hours too. My only problem is that it's a little drying, but I can fix that easily with lip balm.
mikaella m.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The texture of this tint is pretty nice, and I love the natural look and finish. One downside is that it can make your lips look small if you don’t hydrate so make sure to do so. The pigment is pretty nice but you’ll have to reapply throughout the day if you want to maintain a more pigmented lip.TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint #1 Cherry (9ml)
Monica W.
Bend, OR
I received this in a 3-pack along with an orange color and a berry color. I honestly really like all the colors. I bought this product on Amazon while I was looking for something similar to Benefit's Benetint (which is ungodly expensive at almost $30 for a small bottle!) and this product did not disappoint! The cherry color I would say is a rich cherry red, that wears like the stain you might get from eating several cherry popsicles. It is buildable and quite easy to apply resulting in either a low-maintenance on the go look or a bold, glam old Hollywood look. It is quite versatile really and can be used on the cheeks as well when dotted on quickly and blended. I've gotten several compliments while wearing it. I feel like it wears well once it has time to dry completely for a few minutes, but it is far from waterproof so don't expect it to last through breakfast, lunch and dinner. I adore this product and will definitely grab another 3-pack once I have run out of all the colors, which I KNOW will happen since I use them all equally and don't favor one over the others. I paid under $10 for the 3-pack of this Tony Moly tint and at this price point with this quality and performance, I adore this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
This product is a good product but it just wasn’t for me. If you mess up, your skin outside of your lips gets stained and it made my lips very dry throughout wear time.
Teenuh G.
Belleville, Ontario
It's not the kind that peels off is it?
Courtney O.
Wentzville, MO
How long does the color last?
KRISTINE C.
Compostela Valley
does it make my lips dry?