BY TONYMOLY

Offers moisture and nourishment to create volume lips. Smart multi balm that combines lip balm function as well as tint function with various colors. Contains vita power complex with full of vitamin and mineral Soft texture creates moisturizing,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fara R.
Del City, OK
Omg this stuff is amazing I mean it lasted me a year and its long lasting and flushing bringing out your natural beauty lovet lovet
Angeline L.
My lips are very dry and very pale. My biggest concern is how I'll maintain moisture on my lips and color as well. Using a lip colour by it's own only emphasizes the dryness MORE THAN EVER. And a balm by its own makes me look sick. Discovering this Tony Moly Magic Lip Balm is very convenient for me – as a student and as a teenager.

It's handy, light weight, you can put it anywhere, and doesn't occupy to much space on your pouch. I can't say yet that it's the best tinted balm I've ever tried. What more could you ever wish for. Once the balm disappears the color stays on for an an hour or two even when you eat, and still leaves your lips very smooth and moisturized. Unlike when you use a tint and a balm separately, once the balm is gone, so is the color.

A little goes a long way as well. I've had mine for 2 and a half already and it's still half full. I don't use it anymore because I'm trying out a different tinted balm as of the moment.
Katianna K.
Athens
Nice color payoff, but it was sticky and didin't let the lips breathe. Only use if your lips are in perfect condition and you're looking for something with a natural flush of color. Not for me. [TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (Green Apple)