BY TONYMOLY

Use puff to spread and apply on faceIts not only in lovely pink and adorable cat design, but also provides the best fitting coverage for those undergoing puberty. It lightly applies to control sebum for clear skin and covers for natural, healthy skin. During your teenage years, its utmost important to let you skin breathe and mature and the pact does exactly that while providing impeccable coverage and a pleasant white-blossom fragrance. see more...

• This have medium tone? 3 Answers
  • I've read this is more like a translucent powder. Does it...6 Answers
  • Does this item leave a white cast or is it actually trans...3 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY

Start your review of Tonymoly Cats Wink Clear Pact!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
I am obsessed with this powder compact! I recently bought it, and I’ve been keeping it in my purse to use when I’m feeling extra oily and shiny. It really helps control the face-sheen I get. It’s super affordable, too! I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
This worked pretty well actually and it’s super cute. I am a sucker for cute packaging so that’s why I bought it but I was really happy it worked good for touch ups also. Great to keep in your purse.
Vanessa A.
Packaging is adorable and is what drew me to this product. The powered works decently enough to cover up shine and makes your complexion look nicer. It does leave a slight pigment on the skin so it can make you look a little paler.
Heather S.
New Braunfels , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVE THIS STUFF! I was completely heartbroken when Ulta stopped carrying this powder. It’s translucent, finely milled and makes my skin silky smooth and perfected. It doesn’t seem to accentuate fine lines and lasts a long time despite the fact that I don’t use foundation. Definitely a must have, even for my oily girls!
Amanita V.
Is so cute, smell so nice nice size, but like many japanes cosmetic is so white, i have the number 2 that suppos to be more vanilla color but turns little pinck in my skin, even the i still love it. I just use it as press powder to close my base but just so little becauses is so white i get it in amazon and i will buy again for sure. I justh think that not everyone can use it because is really white , leve my skin very soft and control very nice my oli in some part of my face as my noce, it close my pores and look so nice i love it !!! 😻
Brooke B.
Most adorable compact packaging, right?? Totally drawn in. Oil control? Yes please, it gets hot in Lousiana and heat = oil. I totally trusted TonyMoly. But then I actually wore it. This powder makes my face feel TOO DRY almost instantly, even when it's only lightly dusted on parts of my face. By the end of the day, my skin will sting??? Distressing. And then for days my skin will be full of tiny red itchy bumps. It doesn't even help my makeup stay on, and makes my foundation (tried more than one brand ofc) look weird. It has kind of a powdery smell that irritates my nose some days. I do like the puff, I hope I can find a use for the cute compact.
Kalley M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I adore this powder! I have a slightly different makeup routine that I've found works for me, and this is the final step I've added that makes it all work. I do my skincare, then I use a BB cream. After that I use my concealer under my eyes, on my chin, and on any spots I have. I then use this powder only on top of those places with concealer. Finally I use a medium/full coverage powder foundation on top. Adding this powder in to those strategic places on my face has helped me completely stop getting shiny halfway through the workday. Plus the packaging is adorable!
Alycia N.
This is the cutest little mirror compact. I always get compliments when i pull it out of my bag. I bought this from the Etude House store in Singapore and the store is so cute. I would 10/10 buy this again just because of how adorable it is. The powder smells really nice but it's too white. It shows up really clearly because it's really light but it does help with oil control and absorption. It's also really fragile and got completely destroyed from sitting in a bag for a few hours.
Melynie F.
Mahopac
First of all, the packaging of this product is absolutely to die for!! It is so, so cute! It's actually what made me pick this up!

I was surprised by how well the powder worked too. It looked really smooth and not cakey at all! I sometimes find that with powders that are pretty full coverage, like this one, they look really cakey.

I'd definitely recommend this to a friend!
Nikki G.
Santa Monica
The powder in this pact is the best  I've ever used. My skin is very oily, and any foundation I wear must be set by powder. Keeping this in mind, I also hate a heavy cakey look. This powder blurs pores, sets makeup, and removes shine. Plus the kitty is super cute!
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
I've read this is more like a translucent powder. Does it leave you looking very powdery after application?
Kirstin H.
Is this a highlighter?a pressed powder?
Sandra B.
Does this item leave a white cast or is it actually translucent?
Seymi R.