BY TONYMOLY

Bamboo Clear Water Fresh Toner ... see more...

Buy on Amazon
vera g.
I'm very fair skinned and so unfortunately I burn very easily and it lasts for several painful days. This product helps me heal and recover very quickly and decreases the amount of pain that I'm in allowing me to heal more bearably.
mothership B.
this toner is so great. it has the cutest packaging being in a bamboo stalk and it feels so nice on my face i love it. it's the last thing i put on my face after i finish my face routine. i love how refreshing it feels and i like the smell of it also. would recommend.
Raedah S.
Update....stopped using it is not alcohol free. Switched to Sisley toner.
I love this toner. Leaves face feeling so fresh and clean. Have repurchased. Price is terrific.
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
Tony moly is the best! Love all products. So happy Korean products are in the US. Good price good quality. Couldn't be more happier
Austine L.
Olympia, WA
Another fantastic product from a great company. Smooth application with a fresh face finish. I never regret purchasing this product
Kelcy D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This toner has a clean fresh scent and is great for sensitive skin. Of all the toners I've used, this is my favorite!
S A.
It smells really good. I also tried taking off makeup with it and it worked quite well. It cleanses face well and it feels gentle on the skin. The packaging is cool and it looks like a bamboo stick. The bottle is big so I used it for a long time and still have some left.
Abbie W.
My go to toner at the moment. Super refreshing, not drying. And I love the packaging. The value is great, you get 300ml in a single bottle. I paid around £14($17) for this which is great for what you get. 😊
Kat A.
doral
I love tonymoly so so so much! This gel is GREAT when you’re having a reaction on your skin. Perfect to use when you’re sun burned.