BY TONYMOLY

Aquaporin Watery Essence see more...

Dolly L.
Houston
This line is amazing. I was in Dallas, I believe, when I purchased this Tony Moly line. It was VERY moisturizing and the smell was unbelievable. I used up every ounce of the toner, essence, and cream (since I bought the set). I also purchased the same line but a mist instead, but it was only ok.
Kristen m.
I have been really enjoying this product! I have extremely dry flaking skin on my nose and have seen an improvement since using this product. It absorbs quickly and smells pleasant. I recommend using a moisturizer on top of this to really lock in the moisture!
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
I tried this product in a sample size & used every last drop! It works well & feels nice when applying. I would definitely recommend & would use it again.
Michelle C.
Corbin
I have issues with allergies and my eyes water a lot this product seems to keep my make up on and no need ro wipe my tears all day long !!!
Ana G.
Carthage, TX
So far i have only tried the face sheet masks but i would love to try more of their products! Im pretty sure they all work wonders
Grace K.
Very watery, as the name suggests. Moisturizes, but floods the skin instead of soaking in when used in large amounts.
Jennifer J.
Camarillo, CA
I love tiny moly products and all of the essences and masks!! Affordable and effective- cute packaging
Noshin A.
['Flushing', ''], NY
#beachbashcontest @influenster #beachbashcontest @influenster #beachbashcontest @influenster
Zara. T.
sharjah
To begin with, Korean skincare products are a blessing to begin with, and this product definitely matches my expectations. Tony molly always has good packaging as it does with this product too. It smells decent and feels good on the skin and I think its not that pricey for the results you get. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Giorgia S.
Torino
It make my skin really clean and refreshed also in the most stressed moment of the year... Always good to treat yourself with good products!