BY TONYMOLY #84 in Facial Peels

Size: 80G TONYMOLY appletox smooth massage peeling cream contains keratin extracted from green apple, papaya and other fresh vegetables to provide moisture and to better eliminate waste and clean up old skin cells. The active fruit acids contained in green apples eliminate cuticles in pores, allowing the skin to have more effective absorption of the nutrients provided by masks and other daily skin care products. The keratin extract of papaya leaves the skin fresh, transparent and clean by giving a massage, you will make your skin healthier and livelier. How to use after cleansing face, apply an appropriate amount to face. Avoid mouth and lip areas. Gently massage for 12 minutes. Leave it for about 30 seconds. Gently massage the face and rinse off with lukewarm water. see more...

Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
Wow! I bought this on Amazon because of the cheap price and good reviews. It's really good! I use it twice a week, and after use my skin is brighter, dark spots lighter, and skin smooth. Sometimes I have to use it twice in a row to get the stubborn dead skin, but it does the job and works great!
Izy H.
Review for: TONYMOLY Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream 80g more...
Oh gosh darn it! Why does Tony Moly have to have such cutie patootie packaging. This product was on a very steep discount at Urban Outfitters ($1.99 each!), so I snatched up 3. 1 for myself and 2 for presents. I love rubby exfoliaters, so I thought I would give this a try. Unfortunately, the only great thing about this product is the packaging. It does not exfoliate/remove dead skin flakes at all. I've tried a bevy of Japanese and Korean peeling creams and they leave your skin feeling baby soft. This really didn't do much. I ended up dumping out the product and using the apple as a lotion container.
Savannah R.
Pensacola
I like to use this like once or twice a week. I really like how my akin feels afterwards. Very soft and smooth. The packaging is super cute and it also last you a really long time. I bought mine in 2016 and I'm just abiutnti buy my second one in 2018
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, UT
This and the tomatox masks are just fabulous. My skin never gets irritated and always has a bit of glow after using it. I usually get my tonymoly products from a seller located in south Korea, but lately it has been easier to find korean cosmetics, especiallly tonymoly, which is a plus if you do not want to wait weeks for an overseas order. I do recommend this product.
Tiffany A.
This product is really great. You massage it into your skin, it takes off dead skin cells, and truly leaves your face so moisturized and smooth. The packaging is amazing, I love it so much. The price is great but I have to order online and it takes a month or more to receive, but it's worth it.
Nadia J.
Temecula, CA
Review for: TONYMOLY Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream 80g more...
I love the way the cream applies to my skin and how the appearance of the product looks. The only thing is that I wish they had more variety of these fruit. Also I wish they made these a bit bigger, but I do love the overall product and how unique these are.
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
This peeling cream smells sooo good just like green apples and I love the consistency and the texture but the only thing that dosent make this product perfect is that I get break outs everytime I use it. Perhaps my skin is sensitive but just keep aware !
Ariel S.
Staten Island , NY
This product smells just like apples. Such cute packaging! Maybe I'm not used to the cream but when using it and then cleaning it off it still felt like I had a slight film on my face. I had to clean my face again with my other face wash.
Vanessa L.
Review for: TONYMOLY Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream 80g more...
I love how greatly packaged they are. They are so cute with attention to detail. I bought this product twice because of how gentle it is with my skin. Very pleased with how soft it leaves my skin. I would recommend
erika d.
Stamford, CT
First off i love their packaging and this also smells so good. I love some Korean products and this brand is one of my favorites . My skin feels super soft and smells good when i use this and it is also affordable
Maria T A.
Where can I buy it?
Destiny G.
Alamo
What exactly does this do? And where can I purchase?