BY TONYMOLY #72 in Facial Peels

Size: 80G TONYMOLY appletox smooth massage peeling cream contains keratin extracted from green apple, papaya and other fresh vegetables to provide moisture and to better eliminate waste and clean up old skin cells. The active fruit acids contained in green apples eliminate cuticles in pores, allowing the skin to have more effective absorption of the nutrients provided by masks and other daily skin care products. The keratin extract of papaya leaves the skin fresh, transparent and clean by giving a massage, you will make your skin healthier and livelier. How to use after cleansing face, apply an appropriate amount to face. Avoid mouth and lip areas. Gently massage for 12 minutes. Leave it for about 30 seconds. Gently massage the face and rinse off with lukewarm water. see more...

Izy H.
Torrance
Review for: TONYMOLY Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream 80g more...
Oh gosh darn it! Why does Tony Moly have to have such cutie patootie packaging. This product was on a very steep discount at Urban Outfitters ($1.99 each!), so I snatched up 3. 1 for myself and 2 for presents. I love rubby exfoliaters, so I thought I would give this a try. Unfortunately, the only great thing about this product is the packaging. It does not exfoliate/remove dead skin flakes at all. I've tried a bevy of Japanese and Korean peeling creams and they leave your skin feeling baby soft. This really didn't do much. I ended up dumping out the product and using the apple as a lotion container.
Savannah R.
Pensacola
I like to use this like once or twice a week. I really like how my akin feels afterwards. Very soft and smooth. The packaging is super cute and it also last you a really long time. I bought mine in 2016 and I'm just abiutnti buy my second one in 2018
Vanessa L.
Review for: TONYMOLY Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream 80g more...
I love how greatly packaged they are. They are so cute with attention to detail. I bought this product twice because of how gentle it is with my skin. Very pleased with how soft it leaves my skin. I would recommend
erika d.
Stamford , CT
First off i love their packaging and this also smells so good. I love some Korean products and this brand is one of my favorites . My skin feels super soft and smells good when i use this and it is also affordable
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing highly satisfying gets the work done 5 stars completely it cheap and affordable the packaging is unbelivable you half to get it you dont know what your missing out on untill you try it.
Amanda H.
MT PLEASANT, UT
This and the tomatox masks are just fabulous. My skin never gets irritated and always has a bit of glow after using it. I usually get my tonymoly products from a seller located in south Korea, but lately it has been easier to find korean cosmetics, especiallly tonymoly, which is a plus if you do not want to wait weeks for an overseas order. I do recommend this product.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
Review for: TONYMOLY Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream 80g more...
I love this product. It not only works to slough off dead skin, but smells lovely and leaves my skin feeling clean and not too dry. I’ve bought it twice and am about to make a third purchase because I’m almost out!
Mary S.
Doesnt do much but the packaging is so cute and it smells amazing. I think it would be a good exfoliator for those who have sensitive skin because it isn't super harsh.
Tiffany A.
This product is really great. You massage it into your skin, it takes off dead skin cells, and truly leaves your face so moisturized and smooth. The packaging is amazing, I love it so much. The price is great but I have to order online and it takes a month or more to receive, but it's worth it.
Emily M.
Diamond Bar
Every lady needs a good peeling gel, well, look no further! With my sensitive skin I have to be really careful what I use, and this is perfect! Not too harsh, but gets the job done. I got this on amazing, so the packaging could be improved, but the product itself is amazing!
Maria T A.
Where can I buy it?
Destiny G.
Alamo
What exactly does this do? And where can I purchase?