BY TONYMOLY #80 in Facial Peels

Size: 80G TONYMOLY appletox smooth massage peeling cream contains keratin extracted from green apple, papaya and other fresh vegetables to provide moisture and to better eliminate waste and clean up old skin cells. The active fruit acids contained in green apples eliminate cuticles in pores, allowing the skin to have more effective absorption of the nutrients provided by masks and other daily skin care products. The keratin extract of papaya leaves the skin fresh, transparent and clean by giving a massage, you will make your skin healthier and livelier. How to use after cleansing face, apply an appropriate amount to face. Avoid mouth and lip areas. Gently massage for 12 minutes. Leave it for about 30 seconds. Gently massage the face and rinse off with lukewarm water. see more...

Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Interesting product! You massage it into bare skin and it gathers your dead skin cells into little balls that look like eraser bits. It leaves your skin feeling smooth. I really liked the apple scent of this and the adorable packaging. Tony Moly always has such adorable packaging. It does take allot of rubbing for this product to work, I was massaging it into my face for about 15 minutes, but it worked well and left my skin smooth and soft. I would repurchase!
Julia M.
Adorable packaging, and smelled amazing. But I didn't notice it doing anything to my skin at all- using once a week and nothing. Maybe I was using it wrong or got a bad batch, but I wouldn't repurchase it again.
Ekaterina K.
Miramar Beach, FL
Use 2 time didn't see any results. Good for sensitive skin. Cute pakage 😍 Russian: использовала 2 раза не увидела результата , подходит для чувствительной кожи, милая упаковка)))
Kim P.
I used it and liked it; however it sting my skin a little. After use, it left my skin soft and smooth. I think you shouldn’t use it if your skin is sensitive.
Amanda H.
MT PLEASANT, UT
This and the tomatox masks are just fabulous. My skin never gets irritated and always has a bit of glow after using it. I usually get my tonymoly products from a seller located in south Korea, but lately it has been easier to find korean cosmetics, especiallly tonymoly, which is a plus if you do not want to wait weeks for an overseas order. I do recommend this product.
Tiffany A.
This product is really great. You massage it into your skin, it takes off dead skin cells, and truly leaves your face so moisturized and smooth. The packaging is amazing, I love it so much. The price is great but I have to order online and it takes a month or more to receive, but it's worth it.
Emily M.
Diamond Bar
Every lady needs a good peeling gel, well, look no further! With my sensitive skin I have to be really careful what I use, and this is perfect! Not too harsh, but gets the job done. I got this on amazing, so the packaging could be improved, but the product itself is amazing!
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
This peeling cream smells sooo good just like green apples and I love the consistency and the texture but the only thing that dosent make this product perfect is that I get break outs everytime I use it. Perhaps my skin is sensitive but just keep aware !
Ariel S.
New York
This product smells just like apples. Such cute packaging! Maybe I'm not used to the cream but when using it and then cleaning it off it still felt like I had a slight film on my face. I had to clean my face again with my other face wash.
Ha T.
This smells incredible, packaging is cute, and the product works. It refreshes my skin by letting me gently scrub away dead skin cells. It leaves my skin smoother and brighter.
Maria T A.
Where can I buy it?
Destiny G.
Alamo
What exactly does this do? And where can I purchase?