TONYMOLY Apple Hand Cream

*1 other buying options

A refining, scented hand cream that contains real apple acid extract, plus shea and mango butter extracts to reveal soft, smooth skin. This luxurious cream features a custard-like formula that absorbs quickly while treating dry, rough hands and cuticles. The shea and mango butter extracts intensively moisturize hands, while the real apple acid extract provides protective antioxidants. The lotion is aromatic with a deliciously fresh red apple scent. Tony Moly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas.

I love Tonymoly, is this as good as it sounds? It’s adorable also.
Is the texture sticky or oily or is it lighter?
How well does it work on dry skin?
Start your review of TONYMOLY Apple Hand Cream!
Product Highlights
“this hand cream its very nice and so useful ... and i have a dry skin so this product make my skin so fresh and nice and so smooth 😙😙😍” in 9 reviews
Staten Island
packaging is super cute. great for desk, less so for travel. smells fresh and crisply of apple! on the thicker cream side! would recommend and repurchase:) use code “B3TARY” on yesstyle to purchase
Tulsa, OK
I am obsessed with Tonymoly. There hasn't been a skincare product that I've been disappointed with. This apple hand cream is an adorable but highly functional jar. Its small enough for my purse but really cute to leave out on my desk too at work. I also have a small blueberry lip balm from them I'm obsessed with too. It hydrates my hands perfectly and sometimes I even use it on my face/cheeks when its cold out. The smell is light and not overpowering!
Grand Jct, CO
I'm a sucker for packaging, but usually avoid cute stuff knowing it's often hiding inferior product. Not the case here. It is super moisturizing, I suffer from hangnails from dry skin due to washing my hands frequently. A lot of the rich hand creams i have tried have an underlying smell of petroleum jelly or something, but this just smells like fresh apple. Not like a waxy artificial apple scented candle but an actual real just been bitten into Apple.
I bought this at Urban Outfitters after sampling in store. I have very sensitive, dry skin and even though the cream is quite scented, I feel 0% irritation from it. It’s very hydrating and soothing. I absolutely love the smell and the packaging is super cute!
Greenbelt, MD
I'm a very big fan of apple scents, and having this around was something I was definitely looking forward to. I got this hand cream on sale for a very reasonable price, and it definitely helped moisturize my hands, better than other hand creams have!! My hands are smooth to the touch and the scent is amazing! There's no greasy residue or after feel, and overall it's just an amazing product!
Franklin sq , NY
This hand cream smells just like apples!!! It's packaging is sooo cute also. It's not the best hand cream I think it's more for the cute-packaging appeal apposed to actually making your hands soft and perfect
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
This is probably the cutest and most unique packaging I've ever seen for a hand cream. Not only is it cute, but it smells great and works really well. This will make your hand soft and smooth, without leaving them feeling greasy. It absorbs into the skin pretty fast too.
Union City, CA
Lovely smell and impossibly cute packaging. I picked it up duty free in the Singapore airport and it travels nicely- no spills and doesn’t take up too much room. Unfortunately I did not appreciate the slight sheen it left on my palms and the quickness with which my skin returned to dryness. I guess i require heavier duty moisturizing.
The packaging for this is so stinkin cute! It's a good size and the hard plastic feels durable and I could probably use it to store things in once the jar is empty. The actual cream is good too, not too thick and it didn't leave my hands feeling sticky. This was my first Tony Moly product and I'm excited to try more from them.
This apple shaped hand cream was just too cute to not buy!!! I love the scent of natural apples this hand cream has and it smell amazing on my hands. It’s also very moisturizing and I love the consistency of the cream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...