BY TONYMOLY #6 in Hand Cream

A refining, scented hand cream that contains real apple acid extract, plus shea and mango butter extracts to reveal soft, smooth skin. This luxurious cream features a custard-like formula that absorbs quickly while treating dry, rough hands and cuticles. The shea and mango butter extracts intensively moisturize hands, while the real apple acid extract provides protective antioxidants. The lotion is aromatic with a deliciously fresh red apple scent. Tony Moly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I'm a sucker for packaging, but usually avoid cute stuff knowing it's often hiding inferior product. Not the case here. It is super moisturizing, I suffer from hangnails from dry skin due to washing my hands frequently. A lot of the rich hand creams i have tried have an underlying smell of petroleum jelly or something, but this just smells like fresh apple. Not like a waxy artificial apple scented candle but an actual real just been bitten into Apple.
Meybel G.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Apple Hand Cream more...
¡Agh, me encantan estas cosas! El olor es exactamente como jugosas manzanas rojas y la crema en sí misma es realmente nutritiva y cómoda. Comprado en línea, pero también lo llevan en algunos proveedores urbanos. En mi experiencia, es más barato comprar en la tienda que en línea. Hay bálsamos para los labios en arándanos Apple y melocotón, todos sorprendentes. Son divertidos de recolectar y está pagando por el lindo empaque, aunque los productos mismos son buenos.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
I bought these for my kids teachers as an end of the year gift. I bought one for me to try and I love it. Since I have purchased all of the other hand creams and love them all. This doesn’t have an overwhelming smell just a nice subtle apple scent. Packaging is so cute and I keep it on my desk.
Lizz L.
Tulsa
Review for: Apple Hand Cream more...
I am obsessed with Tonymoly. There hasn't been a skincare product that I've been disappointed with. This apple hand cream is an adorable but highly functional jar. Its small enough for my purse but really cute to leave out on my desk too at work. I also have a small blueberry lip balm from them I'm obsessed with too. It hydrates my hands perfectly and sometimes I even use it on my face/cheeks when its cold out. The smell is light and not overpowering!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
All the Tonymoly hand creams are small, adorable packaging and smell really good. The apple one isn't my favorite but it certainly smells like apples and is a good hand cream, but my personal favorite is the peach from this series. Make really nice gifts for people !
Monique L.
San Antonio, TX
So cute! I absolutely love this hand cream! Not only is it asthetically pleasing but the cream leave my hands feeling super soft and moisturized for hours! Would definitely recommend this cream to anyone looking for a high quality hand cream for a reasonable price!
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
Smooth and moisturizing hand cream like
choux cream with luscious apple fragrance. Moisturizing touch with full of honey and butter. Creates smooth and gorgeous hands after taking care of dead skin cells, cuticle, and rough nails. Cute package like a real apple.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
One of the most moisturizing creams I've used. It's inexpensive and smells amazing. I bought it at Urban Outfitters for $5. My hands felt extremely soft after using it daily for a week, and it absorbed nicely to avoid the sticky feeling other creams leave.
melissa. 🐝.
Greenbelt, MD
Review for: Apple Hand Cream more...
I'm a very big fan of apple scents, and having this around was something I was definitely looking forward to. I got this hand cream on sale for a very reasonable price, and it definitely helped moisturize my hands, better than other hand creams have!! My hands are smooth to the touch and the scent is amazing! There's no greasy residue or after feel, and overall it's just an amazing product!
Savanah N.
Review for: Apple Hand Cream more...
I purchased this product from ULTA Beauty, and I thought it was adorable!! This brand is known for its super quirky & effective skin care; this product was very gentle to the touch and I will say it did a great job at soothing my skin; On the other hand, barely any product came in the container. I would still recommend, this would be very cute on a nightstand
Destiny G.
Alamo
Can I use this on my face to brighten it?
kate p.
How is this hand cream? Does it smell like apples?? Is it a good moisturizer?
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone else need a larger apple?! i totally love this product, but need more. i could see myself going through an apple a month. at least!
Mha O.
Kingsbury
What age is this for?
Christy M.
Burkesville , KY
I love the smell of apple. Does this product smell as good as it looks? Does it moisturizer well?