BY TONYMOLY

A thing of beauty and a joy to use, TONYMOLY's Apple Hand Cream is brimming with potent, skin-conditioning extracts to keep hands feeling soft and supple. Antioxidant-rich apple extract protects against the damaging effects of free radicals, while shea and mango butters combine to maintain moisture levels and citric acids gradually brighten sun spots to restore uniformity of tone and leave hands super-smooth, supple and younger-looking. And don't get us started on the packaging… 'eek'-inducingly adorable, the fruity jar is guaranteed to brighten up your everyday (well worth the teeny-weeny price tag). see more...

• How is this hand cream? Does it smell...The product is not bad. It's s... 1 Answers
  • Can I use this on my face to brighten...No i think so 1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Blyss L.
Blyss L.
This cream has a very nice consistency and it absorbs into your skin without leaving that gross greasy feeling. It smells somewhat like apple, but the packaging it soooo adorable! I gave one of these to my mom for Mother's Day and she repurchased another after it ran out.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Silver Spring, MD
You know how products sometime smell like candy. This one right here candy apple! I love how smooth the product is and how it glides on my skin so easily and smells so amazing. I definitely will be getting more. Tonymoly is amazing I love their packaging and products!
Maya F.
Maya F.
I am a huge fan of TonyMoly products, and this one is definitely one of the ones I love. The packaging is adorable, and the product is so creamy! Melts in the hands and leaves them feeling super soft. For the price, and for the packaging, this hand cream is amazing.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
I loved the peach hand lotion so I decided to try this one out as well. The apple scent is really nice - smells like candy! I really liked this and would use this or experiment with another scent again. I also recommend it to my friends when they say my hands smell nice.
Anna
Anna
Smells like apples and 24 hour soft hands and skin. I love the packaging it's adorable. I would buy more and more if I was a rich bihh. My boyfriend loves how it smells on me I recommend to anyone who wants something fun smells great and loves to collect cute things
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Philadelphia, PA
So cutteee, smells great! And perfect for on the go. It's gentle but gives your hands the hydration they need without being or feeling sticky. I love tony moly products they are so cute and actually work.
Camila C.
Camila C.
Tony Moly has the cutest things everything is very nice. I bought this product online. This lotion is very gentle, and not harsh at all. This product is not disappointing at all. I would definitely buy this product again.
Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Buffalo, NY
I love the peach hand cream as well. Both smells really good and its also travel friendly! If you need a cute hand cream that smells good and does the job, then this is the one for you!
Austin W.
Austin W.
Almont, MI
I am totally in love with this. The smell alone is to die for. After using this product my face is never been smoother, and I recommended it to my mom and she tried it and she bought it.
Charlee S.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlet
This hand cream smells sooooo good. Like a fresh apple, so nice. The texture is thick and nourishing but it doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Alamo
Can I use this on my face to brighten it?
kate p.
kate p.
How is this hand cream? Does it smell like apples?? Is it a good moisturizer?