BY TONYMOLY

A thing of beauty and a joy to use, TONYMOLY's Apple Hand Cream is brimming with potent, skin-conditioning extracts to keep hands feeling soft and supple. Antioxidant-rich apple extract protects against the damaging effects of free radicals, while shea and mango butters combine to maintain moisture levels and citric acids gradually brighten sun spots to restore uniformity of tone and leave hands super-smooth, supple and younger-looking. And don't get us started on the packaging… 'eek'-inducingly adorable, the fruity jar is guaranteed to brighten up your everyday (well worth the teeny-weeny price tag). see more...

• How is this hand cream? Does it smell like apples?? Is it a good mo...1 Answers
  • Can I use this on my face to brighten it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
I honestly just bought this for the cute packaging, but I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this little hand lotion is. It's not too big or too small, it's about the size of my fist (I have child hands though). It moisturizes well and has a light, fresh scent. Excellent little gift for friends and very affordable in most online stores.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Chester va
I love anything Tony Moly and it's mainly because of the packaging, it's so cute! This smelled nice and was moisturizing! His masks are also very nice and more affordable than many others on the market. If you want to try something more on the lower price range and a good product try something from him!
Blyss L.
Blyss L.
This cream has a very nice consistency and it absorbs into your skin without leaving that gross greasy feeling. It smells somewhat like apple, but the packaging it soooo adorable! I gave one of these to my mom for Mother's Day and she repurchased another after it ran out.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Silver Spring, MD
You know how products sometime smell like candy. This one right here candy apple! I love how smooth the product is and how it glides on my skin so easily and smells so amazing. I definitely will be getting more. Tonymoly is amazing I love their packaging and products!
Maya F.
Maya F.
I am a huge fan of TonyMoly products, and this one is definitely one of the ones I love. The packaging is adorable, and the product is so creamy! Melts in the hands and leaves them feeling super soft. For the price, and for the packaging, this hand cream is amazing.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
I loved the peach hand lotion so I decided to try this one out as well. The apple scent is really nice - smells like candy! I really liked this and would use this or experiment with another scent again. I also recommend it to my friends when they say my hands smell nice.
Anna
Anna
Smells like apples and 24 hour soft hands and skin. I love the packaging it's adorable. I would buy more and more if I was a rich bihh. My boyfriend loves how it smells on me I recommend to anyone who wants something fun smells great and loves to collect cute things
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
If you need a quick moisturizer on the go, this should be your go to. This product met my expectations completely. It was very gentle and the smell was pleasant. I would recommend this to others, great product!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Philadelphia, PA
So cutteee, smells great! And perfect for on the go. It's gentle but gives your hands the hydration they need without being or feeling sticky. I love tony moly products they are so cute and actually work.
Kristine D.
Kristine D.
I love to keep to this little apple scented hand cream on my desk, especially because it looks adorable! It smells amazing and is of course, moisturizing on your hands. (that is the most important part!)
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Alamo
Can I use this on my face to brighten it?
kate p.
kate p.
How is this hand cream? Does it smell like apples?? Is it a good moisturizer?