BY TONYMOLY

A thing of beauty and a joy to use, TONYMOLY's Apple Hand Cream is brimming with potent, skin-conditioning extracts to keep hands feeling soft and supple. Antioxidant-rich apple extract protects against the damaging effects of free radicals, while shea and mango butters combine to maintain moisture levels and citric acids gradually brighten sun spots to restore uniformity of tone and leave hands super-smooth, supple and younger-looking. And don't get us started on the packaging… 'eek'-inducingly adorable, the fruity jar is guaranteed to brighten up your everyday (well worth the teeny-weeny price tag). see more...

• How is this hand cream? Does it smell like apples?? Is it a good ...1 Answers
  • Can I use this on my face to brighten it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
melissa. 🐝.
Greenbelt
I'm a very big fan of apple scents, and having this around was something I was definitely looking forward to. I got this hand cream on sale for a very reasonable price, and it definitely helped moisturize my hands, better than other hand creams have!! My hands are smooth to the touch and the scent is amazing! There's no greasy residue or after feel, and overall it's just an amazing product!
Amma P.
Union City, CA
Lovely smell and impossibly cute packaging. I picked it up duty free in the Singapore airport and it travels nicely- no spills and doesn’t take up too much room. Unfortunately I did not appreciate the slight sheen it left on my palms and the quickness with which my skin returned to dryness. I guess i require heavier duty moisturizing.
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This stuff smells UNREAL. I love the sent of these products so much. It does an amazing job of moisturizing too. I bought mine at ulta where you can often get coupons to use towards it which is nice because it's a little expensive.
Lizz L.
Tulsa
I am obsessed with Tonymoly. There hasn't been a skincare product that I've been disappointed with. This apple hand cream is an adorable but highly functional jar. Its small enough for my purse but really cute to leave out on my desk too at work. I also have a small blueberry lip balm from them I'm obsessed with too. It hydrates my hands perfectly and sometimes I even use it on my face/cheeks when its cold out. The smell is light and not overpowering!
Katie M.
Portland, OR
The packaging is so adorable, and I keep it as decor even though it’s empty. You can reuse it! Not so impressed with the scent and I always worried that after using and touching my face I would get a breakout. If they improve the scent I will repurchase.
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
Another reason why I love Korean products, is because of their packaging! It's so cute and tiny, it fits so well into my bag. The only problem I have with this product is the lip. I wish it had a clasp that holds it shut, but it takes some time to screw it back on. But the smell is great, and if you don't like that thick feeling you get whenever you put on lotion, use this product since it's on the lighter side.
ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ ᴋ.
Nothing feels better than my hands feeling smooth and smelling like fresh apples. Tony Moly definitely wins for having cute product packaging that people are automatically drawn to their items. The apple lotion is no different. Although it is quite small and a bit pricey for the amount you get, you can’t help falling in love with the design and thought to utilize their products at least once.
ESS ..
This Tonymoly hand cream is such a cute staple to carry in your handbag. It really smells delicious and keeps your hands and whatever other area pretty moisturized. The price is very fair and affordable and the smell of the apple doesn't smell cheap. There are some apple hand creams that I have had before and you can tell they are so artificial, but this cream smells delicious.
Kayla N.
The price is a bit high, but the packaging makes up for it <3 I adore the cute packaging and the cream really smells like apples. The consistency of it is a bit more gelatinous than I assumed it would be but it absorbs quickly and stays moisturized. I like the cooling sensation I get from it as well. It is more than just hand cream and can be used for elbows and feet as well.
Savanah N.
I purchased this product from ULTA Beauty, and I thought it was adorable!! This brand is known for its super quirky & effective skin care; this product was very gentle to the touch and I will say it did a great job at soothing my skin; On the other hand, barely any product came in the container. I would still recommend, this would be very cute on a nightstand
kate p.
How is this hand cream? Does it smell like apples?? Is it a good moisturizer?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Can I use this on my face to brighten it?