TONYMOLY Age-Defying Snail Hydro-Gel Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Lisa C.

BY TONYMOLY

An effective, gel-based face mask formulated with snail mucin for youthful-looking skin. This unique, antiaging face mask contains an intense essence extracted from snail mucin, which is designed to re-hydrate, soften, repair, and brighten skin. It is further enriched with a powerful combination of seaweed, sea algae extract, and traditional Korean herbs providing nourishment while protecting the skin against external damage.

Renee E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Kind of creeps you out a little honestly. To think that this slime you’re putting on your face is the excrement of slithery snails. Yikes. But wow does it make your skin SUPER SOFT. And it stays hydrated afterward too, which I have found some other sheet masks to leave my skin a little dry actually. Have a special event? Use this the night before, don’t rinse, and let those slimy snails do work on your facade into the wee hours of the night. You’ll feel like a million bucks and ready for anything - even escargot! 🐌
Vivien L.
My go-to mask for some colleges boost!! The mask is packed with amazing ingredients and it is gentle (I have very sensitive skin & this does not sting or cause redness). I’ve used many different brands of sheet mask and absolutely love this one. The slimy liquid makes my skin feel supple after each use. There is enough liquid in the packet to let you spread on neck as well. It’s easy to use and feels amazing! Highly recommended!
haley g.
OMG I was really grossed out about this product before I actually bought it but I had to do a review on influencer so I bought it and it is so moisturizing on my face it felt really like cool so it was really cold but it did amazing things to my face I really like the outcome of it so I definitely think this product is worth buying
Lauren M.
Los Angeles , CA
This mask is super amazing! I never thought I would put snail secretions on my face lol but definitely was worth it after all ! I did some research and snail slime is really good for your skin as it is a natural form of hyaluronic acid and has great benefits to moisturize your skin really works!!
Lindsay C.
Hillsborough , NC
Love this mask. I like the fact that it’s not a basic sheet mask, it’s made of this gel like material. Molds a lot better to your face, so you don’t have to worry about a section not being touched. And it leaves a refreshing serum on your face once you take it off, that you just rub in.
Whitney S.
Atlanta, GA
Buy this now!!!! A friend of mine bought an array of tony moly masks for my birthday, including this one, and I instantly fell in love. Once you get over the idea of having a snail mask on your face, it feels amazing. It soaks into the skin so nicely and leaves you with a glowing and hydrated complexion.
-K- G.
Cleveland
I love this face mask. It was gentle and really good for your skin. It feels like your skin is hydrated, refreshed and soft to touch. Good for combination skin. It is best used at night before bed.I highly recommend you try it and you will love it.
Patricia N.
Tucson
Using this face mask left my face feeling extra smooth and left a soft glossy finish. Although the next morning i had a couple breakouts from the new material on my face so I would say it's harsh for sensitive skin. I would recommend for normal skin
My N.
Westminster, CA
My favorite Korean mask, it's a little pricey so I use it more sparingly, I love the texture of the hydro gel mask. It feels like quality. It leave my skin feeling dewy and youth ful. I always put one on before a special occasion.
Diana A.
American Canyon
OMG ! I love the snail mask ! Yes it’s a little messy but the packaging is amazing! You can get the snail mask at ulta or Walmart basically any drug store ! It totally met my expectations! Wouldn’t change a thing about it !
Alyssa D.
How good is this. What does it do for your skin. Is it good for super sensitive skin and acne?