TONYMOLY Age-Defying Snail Hydro-Gel Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Lisa C.

BY TONYMOLY

An effective, gel-based face mask formulated with snail mucin for youthful-looking skin. This unique, antiaging face mask contains an intense essence extracted from snail mucin, which is designed to re-hydrate, soften, repair, and brighten skin. It is further enriched with a powerful combination of seaweed, sea algae extract, and traditional Korean herbs providing nourishment while protecting the skin against external damage.

TONYMOLY Age-Defying Snail Hydro-Gel Face Mask Sheet
  • "My go-to mask for some colleges boost!! The mask is packed with amazing ingredients and it is gentle (I have very sensitive skin & this does not sting or cause redness). I’ve used many different brands of sheet mask and absolutely love this one. The slimy liquid makes my skin feel supple after each use. There is enough liquid in the packet to let you spread on neck as well. It’s easy to use and feels amazing! Highly recommended! " in 4 reviews
Kim M.
I love hydrogel sheet masks and this was the first one I tried. I enjoy Tonymoly as a brand and thought this snail mask would be fun to test out. It was a bit tricky to get out of the packaging without tearing, but this is a common hydrogel mask problem. Once I got it on it stayed better than paper sheet masks and I went to lay down while it worked. A couple minutes in it started to itch, I could tell it wasn't an allergy or anything but sort of like the hydrogel was bothering me. I looked up reviews and noticed someone else comment on the itching and say they realized they put the mask on backwards! I checked my mask and sure enough I did too. I flipped it over with a little fumbling and then laid back down and the itching subsided. After the time was up I took it off and my skin felt great - really moisturized and less puffy than usual, probably from the cooling hydrogel. I tossed the mask and kept the sleeve with the serum and applied a little extra and went to bed. I woke up the next day glowing with my subtle forehead lines less obvious than usual and no redness at all. The results lasted about 2-3 days which is much longer than the 1 day I get out of most paper sheet masks. My only complaints about this mask is that it can be tricky to tell which side is "up" since it matters here, unlike the paper masks that don't, and the price seems a little steep at $8 (from Ulta). I know Asian beauty products cost more in the US than elsewhere but double the price of their paper masks seems a bit much, I would like to see this available for $6 since it is only single use. Other than that, I highly recommend! That is, if you can get over the idea of having snail slime on your face
Crystall C.
This is a lifesaver when you're skin is extremely dehydrated and need that hydration boost, and for anyone in their early 30's-50's for some collagen intake. It feels extra amazing when you leave the mask in the fridge and use it cool, because it'll help with the elasticity for the skin even more. There's a whole age-defying snail set, but this one's my favorite.
Renee E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Kind of creeps you out a little honestly. To think that this slime you’re putting on your face is the excrement of slithery snails. Yikes. But wow does it make your skin SUPER SOFT. And it stays hydrated afterward too, which I have found some other sheet masks to leave my skin a little dry actually. Have a special event? Use this the night before, don’t rinse, and let those slimy snails do work on your facade into the wee hours of the night. You’ll feel like a million bucks and ready for anything - even escargot! 🐌
-K- G.
Cleveland
I love this face mask. It was gentle and really good for your skin. It feels like your skin is hydrated, refreshed and soft to touch. Good for combination skin. It is best used at night before bed.I highly recommend you try it and you will love it.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I received this in a variety Christmas sample pack ! I was pleasantly surprised by its hydrating 💦and smoothing properties ! I have taut and dryed out skin , especially in the winter . It literally soaked in all of the mask and left my skin feeling like it hadnt weather a day of winter ! Definitely recommend to all ! Great price point and can be found at Ulta 💕
Jessica  H.
Redwood City, CA
Definitely liked this mask, and will want to try it again. I purchased it on amazon. I found it pretty effective, and can’t wait to try more TONYMOLY Age-Defying Snail Hydro-Gel Face Mask Sheet
Brooke T.
Pocatello, Idaho
This mask feels so slippery and slimy taking it out of the package that you really question your love of sheet masks, but once it’s on your face it is instantly cooling, has a ton of product and leaves your face feeling hydrated and glowing. I even take the extra snail slime from the package and use it on my décolleté. Sounds gross, but is actually amazing!
Sarah C.
I love these masks just as much as their placenta masks. Tony Moly knows how to make a mask that rejuvenates your face. After a long week opening up that gold packaging is the best thing I’ve ever seen.
Heather H.
Fairfax, VA
I love korean face masks they’re so great for when your skin isn’t feeling it’s best. I love snail treatments because it feels extra moisturizing. Love the smell and how it makes my skin feel after!
Lauren M.
Los Angeles , CA
This mask is super amazing! I never thought I would put snail secretions on my face lol but definitely was worth it after all ! I did some research and snail slime is really good for your skin as it is a natural form of hyaluronic acid and has great benefits to moisturize your skin really works!!
Alyssa D.
How good is this. What does it do for your skin. Is it good for super sensitive skin and acne?