BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly

Thy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pssst They aren't really five layers of cotton... but it's pretty good to say the least. I got these for free from haggling and spending over $100 in that store on toner and essence. But it's worth it cuz you need to use it with toner after washing you face cuz toner's like that second wash you need and the disposable cotton sheet wipe everything off, heck I even use it for makeup remover too. I recommend thisss, even though I got it for free it's only like $5-7 at a korean store or online.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with these. They do not shed or fall apart. Love using them to make my own hydrating masks! They easily peel apart and are totally worth the price. Super affordable and would definitely say I am satisfied with the purchase!
Trisha A.
Chelsea, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tony moly is the first Korean makeup and skincare I have used suggested by my Korean roommate it has changed my skin from dull lifeless to young and bright skin.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these accidentally and from that day I bought them again whenever I ran out of them