BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A smart boosting essence for men to give next step product 2 times moisture. After face wash, apply right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. Pat gently to enhance absorption.

Buy on TONYMOLY
Jojo P.
Houston
Another essential part of my skin care routine. After washing my face, my skin can sometimes feel stripped of moisture and this definitely helps restore the balance. Since it's put on your skin immediately after washing and allows some other steps of a skin care routine to be skipped, it can REALLY help you out on a lazy day or when you're in a rush.
Analise J.
Richmond
This product is amazing. I love putting it on my face at night. It’s a little sticky on the face but the end result is great. I got the sample size and them my sister wound up getting the full size. Love Tony Moly
Tae S.
I received it as a sample from a local Tonymoly store. It had a very clean feeling, not one of those that feels like disinfectant but more like soothing clean. Did not see any dramatic effect from using it but it did not break out my skin, which is a plus for me!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
Looks good, i really want to try essence. I think essence is the most popular skincare for korean. Thaey cant leave without essence in thier skincare.
Jessica O.
this product is great if youre on the market for something that is for collagen boosting... it make my skin feel nice, plump, and bright.
McKenna C.
Pasco, WA
I’ve only used it a couple times but I did notice my skin was more alive in the morning and plump and I would love to try it again!
Kristy L.
Centereach, NY
Best stuff. Will use this prodict again for sure. I tell all of my friends about it. This product is amazing
Tess G.
I recently started using this product. At first I thought it was really making my skin less red and feeling fantastic but now I'm not sure that it has made much of a difference. I will continue using it to see results and see if it will lighten my hyper pigmentation.
Ana R.
Las Palmas
I just bought this product and it works really well. it has a soft essence and the touch is watery. When i apply it into my face it absorbs really fast!