BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A smart boosting essence for men to give next step product 2 times moisture. After face wash, apply right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. Pat gently to enhance absorption.

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Tae S.
I received it as a sample from a local Tonymoly store. It had a very clean feeling, not one of those that feels like disinfectant but more like soothing clean. Did not see any dramatic effect from using it but it did not break out my skin, which is a plus for me!
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks good, i really want to try essence. I think essence is the most popular skincare for korean. Thaey cant leave without essence in thier skincare.
McKenna C.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve only used it a couple times but I did notice my skin was more alive in the morning and plump and I would love to try it again!
Kristy L.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff. Will use this prodict again for sure. I tell all of my friends about it. This product is amazing
Tess G.
I recently started using this product. At first I thought it was really making my skin less red and feeling fantastic but now I'm not sure that it has made much of a difference. I will continue using it to see results and see if it will lighten my hyper pigmentation.
Ana R.
Las Palmas
I just bought this product and it works really well. it has a soft essence and the touch is watery. When i apply it into my face it absorbs really fast!
Alida P.
Salmo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this so much very moist and dewy ,perfect for dry skin, little expensive and wouldnt usually buy again
Ally M.
lecco
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loved it, i think that it's perfect for most of the skin tipe and it's not even pricey