BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Smart boosting essence to give next step product 2 times moisture. Wrinkle-Care + Whitening Contains fermented vitamin tree extract and plant-based oil for healthy skin How to use: After face wash, apply right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. Pat gently to enhance absorption.

Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a small sample with my Tonymoly online order. I use it after my toner, and before my moisturizer. I find that it helps to make my moisturizer go a little further, and hydrates my skin on its own as well. It has a very nice clean, almost cologne-like scent. I don't know if I would purchase this again but I am enjoying the sample!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I love how nourishing this product is. I love this so much and would repurchase. It is kinda pricey for me but it is so worth it. I bought it online, would recommend to anyone who wants better skin
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Not tryna be in that
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be alone
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
Katie M.
Ithaca
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an essential part of anyone's skincare routine if any part of your face is dry. It helps speed up the rehydration of your skin after washing sucks away that moisture. It doesn't have a scent, it honestly just feels like blotting water on my face, but I know it's much more than that.
Colette O.
Tony Moly is one of my favorite brands and First Essence is one of their top products. This is used the same way that a western face lotion would be used, so you put it on after cleansing. It's part of a multiple step process that keeps my skin moisturized and bright.
Jocelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this essence I cleanse my skin, tone and then apply this and follow up with my moisturizer. This is great, very gentle, gives your skin moisture and vitamins all at the same time. It is a bit pricey but definitely recommend it because it's worth it!
Kelsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
Nicole L.
Burnaby
This product makes your skin feel moisturized right after you pat it in. I won't say it made a huge effect on my skin but the first few times I used it it made my skin feel very supple and moisturized. However, I didn't feel like it was an essential to my skincare routine or felt like I missed it when I took it out.
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Tony moly essence is very light, but you only need to use a little, because the coverage is very good. It gives a light moisture into your skin. If you have dry skin I would continue with a cream. The price is in the good or moderate range, depending where you buy.