BY TONY ROMA

Rachel C.
This is for the health nuts. Not necessary but easy to add to your day. I put it on cereal
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
This wheat germ is very good for your body helps you lose weight as well add to salads
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
This wheat is good to make bread it makes really yummy bread it's not pricey at all
Evangelina P.
Not expensive taste good not funky love adding it to my shakes will be buying more
Jolianna D.
I'm like a health freak and I put these in my smoothies they r very nutritious
jennifer S.
I really like wheat Germ i actually put it in my meal replacement shakes and it fills me up! nothing i have tried before in my shakes actually keeps me full like this!
Marta C.
Tony Roma Field of Grain's Wheat Germ, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)
best product ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Catherine D.
Montreal
This stuff is great! It can be added to yogurt, cereal, oatmeal and even top it on muffins when baking.
Marina D.
Hamburg
Das ist gut aber ja nez am drugo ništa da pišem omfg koji fakultet hahhahaa ne to Is je
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Oi meu amor e carinho e amor ao seu alcance de todos os dias de anúncios semelhantes
Ashley R.
Kelso
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What is this used for?
jennifer S.
Has anyone had issues with this?
Allison D.
What can you use wheat germ in?
Ananya B.
Birmingham , AL
I have not heard it yet. We like it so much.if someone knows anything. Please let us know.
jennifer d.
Yea what do you use it in?