Add a Photo

By TONY ROMA
Diana B.
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY

I have a friend that uses this all the time! She loves it! I want to try it also! I'm gonna buy soon!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

This is for the health nuts. Not necessary but easy to add to your day. I put it on cereal
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

Not expensive taste good not funky love adding it to my shakes will be buying more
kristina b.
kristina b.

This is hard to find around my area but I love it! I put it in my shakes or parfait. I don't like taking supplements so the added folate and b vitamins when I was pregnant helped a lot.
Vanii M.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ

Great taste and I like that it is all natural. I recommend it, I add it to many of things I ate. My family also enjoys.
Danielle  C.
Danielle C.

Wheat germs are great! My dad always gave us this when I was young. It really made my little bothers big and tall
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.

I'm like a health freak and I put these in my smoothies they r very nutritious
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.

Es muy bueno tiene mucha fibra, lo utilizo en los cereales, las cremas de avena para mis hijos, a ellos les encanta mucho.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ

This wheat germ is very good for your body helps you lose weight as well add to salads
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA

Thai Is really good I use it on. My cereal, yogurt it makes everything taste even better. I truly recommend
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR

What is this used for?
jennifer S.
jennifer S.

Has anyone had issues with this?
Allison D.
Allison D.

What can you use wheat germ in?
Ananya B.
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL

I have not heard it yet. We like it so much.if someone knows anything. Please let us know.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.

Yea what do you use it in?

Join Now