BY TONY ROMA

Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber , Pa
This product is good it gives you nutrition with whatever you use it with its not expensive this is a good product I would recommend
Christy D.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great wheat germ product! Perfect for adding to oatmeal or in pancakes for added nutrition.
kristina b.
kristina b.
This is hard to find around my area but I love it! I put it in my shakes or parfait. I don't like taking supplements so the added folate and b vitamins when I was pregnant helped a lot.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
This is for the health nuts. Not necessary but easy to add to your day. I put it on cereal
Vanii M.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great taste and I like that it is all natural. I recommend it, I add it to many of things I ate. My family also enjoys.
Danielle  C.
Danielle C.
Wheat germs are great! My dad always gave us this when I was young. It really made my little bothers big and tall
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
I'm like a health freak and I put these in my smoothies they r very nutritious
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
This is great and fills ,e up when I need to use a substitute. I am so glad a friend recommended it to ,e.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Yum yum yum. This is totalyy great best wheat germ ive ever had ever. Cant wait to buy some more. My husband and kids also enjoy it. Which is wonderful. They normally hate wheat germ. Or healthhy foods.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
This wheat is good to make bread it makes really yummy bread it's not pricey at all
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
What is this used for?
jennifer S.
jennifer S.
Has anyone had issues with this?
Allison D.
Allison D.
What can you use wheat germ in?
Ananya B.
Ananya B.
Madison , AL
I have not heard it yet. We like it so much.if someone knows anything. Please let us know.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Yea what do you use it in?