BY TONY ROMA

CVT/ Ligia R.
Es muy bueno tiene mucha fibra, lo utilizo en los cereales, las cremas de avena para mis hijos, a ellos les encanta mucho.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great taste and I like that it is all natural. I recommend it, I add it to many of things I ate. My family also enjoys.
Danielle  C.
Wheat germs are great! My dad always gave us this when I was young. It really made my little bothers big and tall
Georgia E.
Madison Heights, MI
So good for you! And so easy to add to anything. I put it in central and yogurt and smoothies and oatmeal!
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
This is great and fills ,e up when I need to use a substitute. I am so glad a friend recommended it to ,e.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Thai Is really good I use it on. My cereal, yogurt it makes everything taste even better. I truly recommend
Antasia C.
Wheat Germ is so great to add to protein shakes for a healthier drink. Blowing it is the best way for me
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY
I have a friend that uses this all the time! She loves it! I want to try it also! I'm gonna buy soon!
Kimberly M.
This helps when your trying to gain some lbs, some people need help gaining... Highly recommend this.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great wheat germ product! Perfect for adding to oatmeal or in pancakes for added nutrition.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What is this used for?
jennifer S.
Has anyone had issues with this?
Allison D.
What can you use wheat germ in?
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL
I have not heard it yet. We like it so much.if someone knows anything. Please let us know.
jennifer d.
Yea what do you use it in?