Add a Photo

By TONY ROMA
Christy D.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI

This is a great wheat germ product! Perfect for adding to oatmeal or in pancakes for added nutrition.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

This is for the health nuts. Not necessary but easy to add to your day. I put it on cereal
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

Not expensive taste good not funky love adding it to my shakes will be buying more
kristina b.
kristina b.

This is hard to find around my area but I love it! I put it in my shakes or parfait. I don't like taking supplements so the added folate and b vitamins when I was pregnant helped a lot.
Vanii M.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ

Great taste and I like that it is all natural. I recommend it, I add it to many of things I ate. My family also enjoys.
Danielle  C.
Danielle C.

Wheat germs are great! My dad always gave us this when I was young. It really made my little bothers big and tall
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.

I'm like a health freak and I put these in my smoothies they r very nutritious
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Rhoadesville, VA

Very tasty a good snack for anyone, has a great taste and not too pricey either......would recommend for anyone to try them
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA

This wheat is good to make bread it makes really yummy bread it's not pricey at all
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

This is good. I use this as a topping for quite a few things ... I mostly like to put this on my yogurt or add it to my cereal
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR

What is this used for?
jennifer S.
jennifer S.

Has anyone had issues with this?
Allison D.
Allison D.

What can you use wheat germ in?
Ananya B.
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL

I have not heard it yet. We like it so much.if someone knows anything. Please let us know.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.

Yea what do you use it in?

Join Now