Add a Photo

By TONY ROMA
Keliesha J.
Keliesha J.

Love this! I've been using this for years. I blend it into my shakes and I also use it in my yogurt or even in my overnight oats. It's a great superfood! You can purchase at most grocery stores or health food stores
kristina b.
kristina b.

This is hard to find around my area but I love it! I put it in my shakes or parfait. I don't like taking supplements so the added folate and b vitamins when I was pregnant helped a lot.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Corp Christi, TX

I love wheat germ. It can be used on almost anything. I use it for my cereal, oatmeal's, smoothies, and more. It has a nutty frosted flake taste to me.
Terica A.
Terica A.
Florence, SC

Tony Roma is always a great brand. I like to eat this for a great boost of grains especially for the fiber. It's not grits, but it's still pretty good.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO

Omg i haven't tried this but soon i will it seems like it actually works good so I'm going ro try this as soon as i find out where to buy it
Ligia R.
Ligia R.

Es muy bueno tiene mucha fibra, lo utilizo en los cereales, las cremas de avena para mis hijos, a ellos les encanta mucho.
Vanii M.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ

Great taste and I like that it is all natural. I recommend it, I add it to many of things I ate. My family also enjoys.
Marta C.
Marta C.

Tony Roma Field of Grain's Wheat Germ, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)
best product ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle  C.
Danielle C.

Wheat germs are great! My dad always gave us this when I was young. It really made my little bothers big and tall
Georgia E.
Georgia E.
Madison Heights, MI

So good for you! And so easy to add to anything. I put it in central and yogurt and smoothies and oatmeal!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR

jennifer S.
jennifer S.

Has anyone had issues with this?
Allison D.
Allison D.

What can you use wheat germ in?
Ananya B.
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL

I have not heard it yet. We like it so much.if someone knows anything. Please let us know.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

What is toasted wheat germ?

Join Now