Add a Photo

By TONY ROMA
Keliesha J.
Keliesha J.

Love this! I've been using this for years. I blend it into my shakes and I also use it in my yogurt or even in my overnight oats. It's a great superfood! You can purchase at most grocery stores or health food stores
Renata F.
Renata F.
Falls Church, VA

Good for who is looking for a better habitually food. It makes bread and gets really good, makes that yummyy! And after all of this is not pricey at all! I recommend to everyone who wants to have a healthier meal!
kristina b.
kristina b.

This is hard to find around my area but I love it! I put it in my shakes or parfait. I don't like taking supplements so the added folate and b vitamins when I was pregnant helped a lot.
Terica A.
Terica A.
Florence, SC

Tony Roma is always a great brand. I like to eat this for a great boost of grains especially for the fiber. It's not grits, but it's still pretty good.
Denise L.
Denise L.

I love wheat germ. It can be used on almost anything. I use it for my cereal, oatmeal's, smoothies, and more. It has a nutty frosted flake taste to me.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO

Omg i haven't tried this but soon i will it seems like it actually works good so I'm going ro try this as soon as i find out where to buy it
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA

This product is good it gives you nutrition with whatever you use it with its not expensive this is a good product I would recommend
Danielle  C.
Danielle C.

Wheat germs are great! My dad always gave us this when I was young. It really made my little bothers big and tall
Marta C.
Marta C.

Tony Roma Field of Grain's Wheat Germ, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)
best product ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Georgia E.
Georgia E.
Madison Heights, MI

So good for you! And so easy to add to anything. I put it in central and yogurt and smoothies and oatmeal!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR

What is this used for?
jennifer S.
jennifer S.

Has anyone had issues with this?
Allison D.
Allison D.

What can you use wheat germ in?
Ananya B.
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL

I have not heard it yet. We like it so much.if someone knows anything. Please let us know.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.

Yea what do you use it in?

Join Now