Add a Photo

By TONY ROMA
Keliesha J.
Keliesha J.
Love this! I've been using this for years. I blend it into my shakes and I also use it in my yogurt or even in my overnight oats. It's a great superfood! You can purchase at most grocery stores or health food stores
Denise L.
Denise L.
Dec. 6, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Of Grains All Natural Toasted Wheat Germ 12 oz lb lb
I love wheat germ. It can be used on almost anything. I use it for my cereal, oatmeal's, smoothies, and more. It has a nutty frosted flake taste to me.
Terica A.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
Tony Roma is always a great brand. I like to eat this for a great boost of grains especially for the fiber. It's not grits, but it's still pretty good.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Omg i haven't tried this but soon i will it seems like it actually works good so I'm going ro try this as soon as i find out where to buy it
Georgia E.
Georgia E.
Madison Heights, MI
So good for you! And so easy to add to anything. I put it in central and yogurt and smoothies and oatmeal!
Antasia C.
Antasia C.
Wheat Germ is so great to add to protein shakes for a healthier drink. Blowing it is the best way for me
Diana B.
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY
I have a friend that uses this all the time! She loves it! I want to try it also! I'm gonna buy soon!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Dec. 18, 2016, 9 p.m.
Review for: Of Grains All Natural Toasted Wheat Germ 12 oz lb lb
This helps when your trying to gain some lbs, some people need help gaining... Highly recommend this.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Not expensive taste good not funky love adding it to my shakes will be buying more
Renata F.
Renata F.
Falls Church, VA
Feb. 16, 2017, 9:04 a.m.
Review for: Of Grains All Natural Toasted Wheat Germ 12 oz lb lb
Good for who is looking for a better habitually food. It makes bread and gets really good, makes that yummyy! And after all of this is not pricey at all! I recommend to everyone who wants to have a healthier meal!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
What is this used for?
jennifer S.
jennifer S.
Has anyone had issues with this?
Allison D.
Allison D.
What can you use wheat germ in?
Ananya B.
Ananya B.
Madison , AL
I have not heard it yet. We like it so much.if someone knows anything. Please let us know.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Yea what do you use it in?