BY TONY ROMA

Renata F.
Falls Church, VA
Good for who is looking for a better habitually food. It makes bread and gets really good, makes that yummyy! And after all of this is not pricey at all! I recommend to everyone who wants to have a healthier meal!
Keliesha J.
Foodie Expert
Love this! I've been using this for years. I blend it into my shakes and I also use it in my yogurt or even in my overnight oats. It's a great superfood! You can purchase at most grocery stores or health food stores
kristina b.
This is hard to find around my area but I love it! I put it in my shakes or parfait. I don't like taking supplements so the added folate and b vitamins when I was pregnant helped a lot.
Denise L.
I love wheat germ. It can be used on almost anything. I use it for my cereal, oatmeal's, smoothies, and more. It has a nutty frosted flake taste to me.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
Tony Roma is always a great brand. I like to eat this for a great boost of grains especially for the fiber. It's not grits, but it's still pretty good.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Foodie Expert
Omg i haven't tried this but soon i will it seems like it actually works good so I'm going ro try this as soon as i find out where to buy it
Angie G.
Windber , PA
Foodie Expert
This product is good it gives you nutrition with whatever you use it with its not expensive this is a good product I would recommend
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
This is good. I use this as a topping for quite a few things ... I mostly like to put this on my yogurt or add it to my cereal
CVT/ Ligia R.
Foodie Expert
Es muy bueno tiene mucha fibra, lo utilizo en los cereales, las cremas de avena para mis hijos, a ellos les encanta mucho.
Jessica B.
Rhoadesville, VA
Foodie Expert
Very tasty a good snack for anyone, has a great taste and not too pricey either......would recommend for anyone to try them
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
What is this used for?
jennifer S.
Has anyone had issues with this?
Allison D.
What can you use wheat germ in?
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL
I have not heard it yet. We like it so much.if someone knows anything. Please let us know.
jennifer d.
Yea what do you use it in?