GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesTony Packo's
Tony Packo Sweet Hot Pickles and Peppers, 24 Ounce

Tony Packo's Tony Packo Sweet Hot Pickles and Peppers, 24 Ounce

by Tony Packo's

TONY PACKOS PICKLE PPR SWT HOT 24OZ CASE OF-6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Packo's Tony Packo Sweet Hot Pickles and Peppers, 24 Ounce!
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Tony packo hot and sweet pickles and peppers are very tasty...sometimes I have them with my meals
Gail M.
Walbridge
Goodness so yummy!! Eat with cottage cheese or just by them selves! Add to hamburgers or pizzas!
Toni F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Soooo delicious with a lot of flavor. These are not available in our area so we have to travel to get them and it is worth the trip. Both the pickles and peppers are tasty and go on many things.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
Warning: these pickles are SO addicting. They are so delicious I want to go to the store and pick some more up as I’m writing this. They are thicker pickle chips and have a sweet taste with a hot aftertaste, so darn good! Will definitely buy more!!
Sarah F.
These are sooo good! I love the spiciness of them. But there is a little bit of sweet in there too. I highly recommend them.

Looking for your answer?