Tony Moly - Wonder Honey Moisture Cream 300ml 300ml

Anybody knows where can we get this? Cant find it anywhere.
Start your review of Tony Moly - Wonder Honey Moisture Cream 300ml 300ml!
Las Vegas, NV
This is my life saver. Found it by chance in a Korean beauty store while traveling and it is one of the few things that keeps my skin feeling moisturized for more than 10 minutes. I live in Las Vegas and current air humidity is 10%. Most moisturizers get absorbed in 10 minutes and then my skin gets dry and itchy again.

This has been a life saver. Highly reccomend for dry climates, it does my make my skin oily when in a less agressive environment. It's affordable (layer OVER anti wrinkle cream and serums) and has lasted me almost a year, despite daily use. Definitely buying this again.

Euless, TX
This was a sticky mess. I absolutely hated this product, it left my feeling like I needed to shower after every application. 0/10, I will never ever buy this product again. Felt like I coated my arms and legs in maple syrup all the time. Save yourself some money and don't buy this.
Tallahassee
Unfortunately this product broke me out so badly! So I have to give it a super low rating. I love tony moly face masks and would highly recommend those, but stay away from this!
It’s good! Not a fave but I wouldn’t not use it. I’m kind of addicted to my already developed skin care routine and don’t really need another moisturizer but I don’t hate this one
Purchased at: TONYMOLY
Super nice but I didn’t seem to use it often because I’ve had better moisture creams but this is a good one if ur new to the skincare world I recommend but there are better
Lake villa, IL
I wasn’t crazy about the scent of this product. But the moisturizing effect was wondrous! One of the key roles to having glowing skin is the hydration and this product will send you on your way to glowy radiant skin! You only need a tony bit for each portion of your face, it’s a very easy product to work into your skin so don’t use to much or you risk getting a breakout and oily skin.
Pasadena, TX
Tony Moly has a very good line on their hands that has well made and reasonably priced products that perform better than I imagined. The products are gentle yet effective and I would recommend them as a starter brand to anyone curious about getting into Korean beauty products.
Lake worth , FL
I love the feeling it leaves on my skin when I use it. Wow and its smell is incredible. I love all the products of Tony Moly are natural and the best for the skin. I would like to have everything li of this brand. Tony Moly - Wonder Honey Moisture Cream 300ml 300ml
1,156 reviews
I've only used this mask twice now, but both times after I wake up the next morning I've noticed my acne scars are faded! When you apply, it dries down and feels pretty tight but when you rinse, it doesn't quite feel like you ever get it fully rinsed off. This bothered me at first but when you focus on how moisturizing it leaves your skin, it's all worth it!
La Belle
Honey is a great product for anyone with dry, sensitive skin. This moisturizing cream really works well with my skin so I would recommend it to others! I'll definitely be buying it again when I run out.