Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner 500ml 500ml

Tony Moly - Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner 500ml 500ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Moly - Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner 500ml 500ml!
Alisa G.
FORT MCMURRAY, AB
Tony Moly - Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner 500ml 500ml uploaded by Alisa G.
I love this product! I have been using it for weeks. The size is amazing it will last me a long time as I barely have used any now! Feels good on the skin. No scent. It is good for sensitive skin and it and amazing price. [product:tony-moly---wonder-ceramide-mocchi-toner-500ml-500ml]
Leslie L.
Toronto, ON
Tony Moly - Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner 500ml 500ml uploaded by Leslie L.
This is one of my favourite toners. It has ceramides and it does what it claims to do. It is moisturizing and soothing, with no added fluff. The texture is milky and light. The packaging is HUGE so it lasts a while. It's definitely worth it.
Nicole A.
Pickering, ON
My favourite toner right now. I use it after I cleanse and I layer it after every step I do before my moisturizer. My skin has never been so hydrated! The only thing I wish is that it came with a pump for such a big bottle. Will definitely repurchase.
alliana B.
CALGARY, AB
For neutral skin, I find that it feels really nice on my skin and helps get any last vestiges of makeup I still have off. It's not the most moisturizing or targeted for pores (or so I was told) but if you're not sure what to get this one is a safe bet!
Kimberlee B.
Sasktoon, SK
I think this toner is great. It isn’t too harsh and it left my pores clean and clear. Totally worth it
Amanda L.
Vero Beach, FL
Tony Moly - Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner 500ml 500ml uploaded by Amanda L.
Holy grail product!! The 500ml has lasted me almost a year using it morning and night. It has improved the texture of my skin ten fold. It is so moisturizing and soothing. I don’t know what I would do without it! Running this low, even though I know it’s another month or two worth scares me! Repurchasing ASAP!
Fernanda L.
Atlanta, GA
Tony Moly - Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner 500ml 500ml uploaded by Fernanda L.
Purchased at: Macy's
This toner is really good for my combination and sensitive skin, it is gentle and the scent is clean and fresh but not overpowering. It has a quite watery consistency and it feels very moisturizing on the skin. I also love it as it is alcohol-free and hypoallergenic. It's a great product and super great value for your money!
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
Tony Moly - Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner 500ml 500ml uploaded by Michelle B.
I received this as part of my subscription box and is the first Tony moly product I have used. It's a thick toner but it does well with shrinking the appearance of my pores. The price is reasonable also.
Evelia P.
Lindsay, CA
Tony Moly - Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner 500ml 500ml uploaded by Evelia P.
Hypoallergenic , alcohol-free, and irritant-free toner is formulated with ingredients that are all rated EWG Green, making this gentle formula perfect to use on all skin types. The nourishing ceramides work to penetrate deep into the skin for longer-lasting hydration and more transformative results. Vitamin B and Hyaluronic Acid provides an additional burst of hydration This stuff amazing I noticed a difference on my skin,I use it morning and night I love it!!!!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Tony Moly - Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner 500ml 500ml uploaded by Kennessa M.
Tony Moly - Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner 500ml 500ml uploaded by Kennessa M.
I am so impressed with this toner, as it truly surpassed all expectations. So much so, I am incorporating it into my skincare routine immediately. Although a cloudy white, the toner goes on clear. Even with skin dry as the desert, it’s able to immediately moisturize your skin while also providing an extra layer of hydration and protection, allowing your other products to absorb well. This is hydration you can literally feel that is long lasting. Well worth the price and a must have for all skin tones, especially in the Fall and Winter!

Looking for your answer?